Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 24. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 01:30:24 AM
With his growing popularity of Bitcoin, it can not be denied there will be many who oppose it, especially from bankers and government who stand refused Bitcoin adopt. But believe as long as this technology continues to be developed and the community is getting bigger then the value will continue to rise, period, it certainly takes a long time to get the full trust of all parties.

For now we can say that bitcoin is getting bigger and bolder, however we really don't know what will happen next. So long as bitcoin will always upgrade its system and will not go beyond its rules I believe that bitcoin will last forever.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:31:02 AM
I believe ,Bitcoin will be rising and falling in price just like other exchanges but this will not die.Because bitcoin i s strong.and lots of professional traders and investors even bank involve to this revolutionary cryptocurrency
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 02, 2018, 12:28:44 AM
As in previous years many people thought that bitcoin will die, but it is something common in the world of crypto. The point is that as long as there is a demand for bitcoin, it is certain that bitcoin will continue to exist and have a high value.
that is right. for you a holder, don't be afraid that bitcoin will die and for those of you who are newcomers to bitcoin don't worry about negative news, just learn and understand if you are interested in joining soon because bitcoin is very profitable.
Well, in the reality, Bitcoin will not die because it is now spreading all over the world. Bitcoin is also part of innovation and it follows to the innovation of technology. Bitcoin is a digital monetary currency and it is used in many transactions all over the nation. Many companies also adopt this coin as payment method on their services and products. Bitcoin will not die.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
August 01, 2018, 11:21:35 PM
As in previous years many people thought that bitcoin will die, but it is something common in the world of crypto. The point is that as long as there is a demand for bitcoin, it is certain that bitcoin will continue to exist and have a high value.
that is right. for you a holder, don't be afraid that bitcoin will die and for those of you who are newcomers to bitcoin don't worry about negative news, just learn and understand if you are interested in joining soon because bitcoin is very profitable.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 11:00:49 PM
Of course Bitcoin will never die. It survived the market all this years and still on the top of the crypto currency market. For as long as the people invest in bitcoin no one can turn it down.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 01, 2018, 10:36:04 PM
I also believe that bitcoin won't die, because it is still has a amazing value. And it is really the most amazing of all coin on the crypto feild. I see that many more people still becoming more interesting in bitcoin even if it is really risky there are still more people that believe on it that is why I believe that bitcoin will never ever die.
Activity: 240
August 01, 2018, 10:28:18 PM
Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.

Exactly, bitcoin is one of the most popular in cryptocurrency and in fact bitcoin is in top of all coin and I think no one coin can surpass bitcoin.And as of now bitcoin really doing very well and its impossible that bitcoin will die..

The lifeline of Bitcoin depends on us. So, if people will continue to use it and look for it, it will not die. We don’t need to dwell on the speculation of others regarding the death of Bitcoin because of the red market days. Their intention might be to for some to lose interest on it.

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 01, 2018, 01:59:14 PM
Bitcoin will surely not die! the haters can keep on spreading the FUD but we know bitcoin is strong and will rise soon to shame all the haters. We may be in summer but winter will come upon us in no time folks so keep on holding guys don't sell cheap.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
August 01, 2018, 01:50:31 PM
I believe also bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin now is very strong alltcoin same as Ethereum, and great function and easy to use as payment in our transaction. Althought sometimes the price is high and down,,but for me this is normal, some people they like bitcoin going to down so they can buy more bitcoin and sell when the price is high.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 01, 2018, 01:42:09 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Crypto has grown and bitcoin has become the strongest coin in crypto, because the strongest coin is clear evidence that bitcoin is more enduring than other coins. The market is not stable, and the decline in bitcoin on the market will not make bitcoin die, because bitcoin is the most trusted coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 01:40:11 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:35:24 PM
Who tell bitcoin will die? I think it is wrong idea about bitcoin. Because bitcoin will never die. Day by day bitcoin popularity are rising. At present bitcoin use many sector in different countries. So bitcoin will never vanish from market.
Activity: 39
August 01, 2018, 01:17:25 PM
yes, of course. Bitcoin won't die 😉 Believe it or not, Bitcoin's popularity increasing day by day all over the world.New man's know about crypto currency. Too many big companies accepted their payment in bitcoin.Huge number of btc atm available in worldwide so chill bro.Don't lose hope.Bitcoin won't die
Activity: 251
August 01, 2018, 01:01:12 PM
It's been declared dead many times before but it always comes back stronger Smiley Many fuders have tried to kill bitcoin but its clear the people support this digital currency.

Agree, I dont think Bitcoin will die, as I know Bitcoin will update lighting network to increase speed and there is a project that help to add smart contract for BTC ( Rootstock ), The King will be back, don't worry  Cheesy
If bitcoin die right now then bitcoin have no value or it just only worth for nothing in the market and its gonna delisted in any crypto currency exchange
Activity: 26
August 01, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
It's been declared dead many times before but it always comes back stronger Smiley Many fuders have tried to kill bitcoin but its clear the people support this digital currency.

Agree, I dont think Bitcoin will die, as I know Bitcoin will update lighting network to increase speed and there is a project that help to add smart contract for BTC ( Rootstock ), The King will be back, don't worry  Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 12:23:22 PM
So far so good with what bitcoin is i do not think bitcoin is dieing those who love to antagonize can keep doing it but there is nothing killing bitcoin i feel people who it bitcoin will die soon have limited knowledge about it so at this point i recommend research for them
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
Bitcoin is not doing to die near future, Bitcoin will remain as a king. As you see that today we have too many social media sites but
still Facebook is king because it is first social media site, just like that Bitcoin will remain as king. Do not look at peoples saying that bitcoin
will dead, No one know what will happen near future only GOD knows what will happen in the future.
Activity: 130
August 01, 2018, 11:52:17 AM
If you will spend some time is researching and studying about bitcoin, and how it operates, I think you will be more confident in Bitcoin Project, you will be come to believe more in it. The problem is our lack of education about it. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
August 01, 2018, 11:47:29 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Seriously those people are just spreading FUD and trolling to scare those weak hands investors and newbie investors with their very cheap and quite effective way of controlling people's mindset and with this method they'll earn a lot of profit in an evil way. Cool
BITCOIN won't die, period. Bitcoin will last for ever because bitcoin for me is immortal.
The word "for" and "ever" should be connected "Forever"  Grin
Who says Bitcoin will die? LMAO only those "EFFIN" FUD spreaders keep on spreading the Fake news about Bitcoin and trolling on different kinds of social media and forums spreading the word that Bitcoin will Die or Bitcoin is already dead, These are paid con artists with the only sole intention to spread Fear, uncertainty and doubt all over the Crypto Currency realm.
You are very motivated with Bitcoin and one thing you must know that in this world nothing is immortal therefore you should understand with it.

Are you referring to the end of the world with that immortality thing? Of course, no one will survive with that scenario lol. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: