Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 25. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
in my opinion bitcoin will continue to live with a long time and bitcoin will also soon be recognized by the world as a legal currency.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
Bitcoin will surely never die and i am confident with that. For me, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and the best coin to invest for a lifetime. As of now bitcoin is on dip but this not the reason to say that bitcoin will die. There is no one that can predict the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 129
August 01, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
I think individuals who say that bitcoin is dead or biting the dust are the individuals who have quite recently joined the crypto world. not quite the same as individuals who have for some time been in the realm of digital money, individuals who have been here longer are the individuals who stay certain about the eventual fate of brilliant bitcoin. while the individuals who are new to joining will endow the negatives news stood to the media and in the end they wind up froze and offer their benefits.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
August 01, 2018, 10:59:40 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
BITCOIN won't die, period. Bitcoin will last for ever because bitcoin for me is immortal.

You are very motivated with Bitcoin and one thing you must know that in this world nothing is immortal therefore you should understand with it.

Thank you very much, the thread exploded, I was not expecting that it will be this long, I am sorry because I cannot keep up with the topic, I'll leave this thread ongoing and for future purposes, for newbies to gain additional information within themselves, and thank you for appreciating the post, I was not able to read all of your replies as it is too long, it's like reading a full book with 200 pages on it, rest assured, I want all of newbies and other people to gain motivation and not believe with the chickens that are saying BTC will die.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 10:29:29 AM
Bitcoin never ends because the fact that it has many supports and also bitcoin is the king of crypyto currency bitcoin will exits long time back and  it exists right now and in future also. The only people that think about the death of bitcoin is government  
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 10:21:34 AM
Bitcoin will never die it will continue to grow and will have a very high value. The progress of bitcoin cannot be turned down by any other coin because it is the original crypto that started everything and still on top of the market.

Also, we need don't to forget that there are a huge amount of miners, who will not let Bitcoin price dumped very much. And in a couple of years, BTC will end, and it cost will be very much.
Activity: 63
August 01, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Bitcoin will die in a situation where there is a substantial loss of belief — the same way that the dollar, euro or any other fiat currency will die when there is a substantial loss of belief. From my opinion this is possible only when the every person on the earth stops using/investing in the bitcoin and which is nearly impossible.
Activity: 532
August 01, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
Bitcoin is doing everything well and will do it in the future too, we just need to be patient. Every day more new people come to crypto and this is process will be unstoppable now.
Activity: 66
August 01, 2018, 09:06:44 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

bitcoin won't die. now that we are in different level of digital age, we need crypto to simplify our lives. and remove the conventional use of banks or payment institutions. or at least, we can have other options now. other than relying on banks charging high transfer fees or maintenance fees.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
August 01, 2018, 09:04:27 AM
Yes,bitcoin will not die as long as there are many people that support and use bitcoin.I hope it will never die because if bitcoin ends,I think I couldn't find a easiest way to get more income like bitcoin.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
August 01, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
Bitcoin will never die it will continue to grow and will have a very high value. The progress of bitcoin cannot be turned down by any other coin because it is the original crypto that started everything and still on top of the market.
Activity: 462
August 01, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure tmhat what you are reading is very much legitimate.

I don’t think how long bitcoin will exist since we know that there will be ending for all of this but the important thing is that we still grab this opportunity.
Activity: 66
August 01, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
One thing i concern is quantum computing would cause some trouble . Hope core devs can eliminate this threat.
Activity: 364
August 01, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
We all agree here that bitcoin will not die because we believe on it that can change our life to become rich and we own and hold it in our wallet that we expect it for the higher market value in the future.
especially when there could be some of the certain thing that ever be have to happen like more and more people can ever have to used this ion their everyday life then the chances of having this currency and on it existence for can ever be more stronger as if its wont die for and stays more longer here just hoe the fiat can be treated for.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
August 01, 2018, 08:34:41 AM

BITCOIN won't die, period. Bitcoin will last for ever because bitcoin for me is immortal.

You are very motivated with Bitcoin and one thing you must know that in this world nothing is immortal therefore you should understand with it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

Activity: 109
August 01, 2018, 08:20:57 AM
Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.

Exactly, bitcoin is one of the most popular in cryptocurrency and in fact bitcoin is in top of all coin and I think no one coin can surpass bitcoin.And as of now bitcoin really doing very well and its impossible that bitcoin will die..
Activity: 67
August 01, 2018, 07:38:49 AM
Obviously noone can kill Bitcoin, it's too much decentralised.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:32:12 AM
there are no prerequisites that bitcoin can die, just now there is an information struggle in every state, because of this now bitcoin is trampled down in one place, but soon everything will change
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
Certainly, it is our wish for Bitcoin not to die. Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency and its been heavily successful over the years. Many trading companies, school and a lot of people are using bitcoins now and in my opinion, I do not think bitcoin would die. It has solid fundamentals
Pages:
Jump to: