Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 28. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency, no one can manage it. Bitcoin will never die but will grow stronger.
On CNBC Fast Trader, Kelly has outlined three main reasons Bitcoin will recover in the medium term, returning to previous support levels above $ 10,000:

• Negative sentiment from investors is coming to the bottom
• Positive developments in the Japanese electronic money exchange market
• MT. Gox delays Bitcoin liquidation until 2019
yes, I believe it too. since the bitcoin in iur life bitcoub do many good things in iur life. it also give many benefits and advantage in us. also, there are many problem that the bitciun encounter too so why noe the bitcoin die and not until the past new years, we know how not stable the market in terms of bitcoin because the changing rate is very fast but it doesn't mean that the bitcoin will die.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 05:49:20 AM
I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency, no one can manage it. Bitcoin will never die but will grow stronger.
On CNBC Fast Trader, Kelly has outlined three main reasons Bitcoin will recover in the medium term, returning to previous support levels above $ 10,000:

• Negative sentiment from investors is coming to the bottom
• Positive developments in the Japanese electronic money exchange market
• MT. Gox delays Bitcoin liquidation until 2019
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
Those are only FUD people are doing so that they could scare some investors and dump their BTC holdings. As you can see that bitcoin market price for now is so expensive even its baseline or the possible lowest market price for bitcoin. So in this way if they could be able to scare those investors and let their btc holdings to dump then market price for bitcoin will go down and those people who are doing FUD could invest more btc in a cheaper market price.
Activity: 96
July 31, 2018, 05:40:15 AM
In my opinion bitcoin is a stable coin and when invested in it is very safe. More and more people will use Bitcoin. So it will never die
Activity: 18
July 31, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
If you think that Bitcoin will die in this difficult time of market, you just a short- term investors.
Bitcoin aims to connect globally and digitalization all transaction in the world, ofcourse it will get difficulties in application and popularity its feature. But I think it will get a wide accesptance.
Activity: 210
July 31, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
Many people think that i had seen and read it from several trends that Bitcoin will die, but with its value now which is recovering, it only proves that Bitcoin is so much alive. It is and will be alive.
July 31, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
Although not widely accepted, let's all hope and let's continue our support. It not only gained popularity but also public trust. So, I do not think it will die that easily.
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
July 31, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
About the death of Bitcoin written by either newcomers or alarmists who wanted quick and easy money. And it is very bad, I would like, that such people were not in Kriptomire.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 05:09:49 AM
I believe bitcoin will never die.Because, the demand for Bitcoin has not yet ended.Rather, the demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day.Bitcoin is a powerful and king of all currencies.In the future, it will be a way of providing exchange.Bitcoin will rule the world for many years.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 04:51:37 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will not die. I will be in one way to those people that really loves using this crypto currency and don;t ever wanted Bitcoin to die. Well, Bitcoin is not dying, but in fact Bitcoin is keep on getting more and more popular here in the cryto currency having more and more users coming into this and engage themselves.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
July 31, 2018, 04:47:57 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Aside from what the bitcoin standing as of this moment, people can get benifits with bitcoin, and therefore this is the reason why people tends to start bitcoin. As a matter of fact banks are now starting to accept bitcoin, it is a small step to the future of bitcoin, soon all countries would love to use bitcoin. Bitcoin will be the future.
Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
if bitcoin will never die. even bitcoin will continue to grow and more and more people of the world are vying to collect as much bitcoin as possible.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
Agree with the statement that Bitcoin wont die and not just as a investing asset but as a currency it will expand rapidly in next couple of year with new advanced payment methods that will introduce in the near future which will allow Bitcoin to get more closer to common and daily life of people in the world
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 04:14:44 AM
Sooner or later it'll recover as it always did.
I's hard to predict how and when but I'm positive about it, and yet many factors can influence its price and even the wise trader cannot know how the chart will look like tomorrow....

In the end it will not die, but holding it however harder than ever in these days.
Never stop believing.
Activity: 37
July 31, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
We can not be sure if bitcoin will not die but while we are still trusting bitcoin then bitcoin will not die. As a wise crypto currency player, we have to look at market opportunities. Bitcoin as a major crypto currency player and as the king of crypto currency certainly has a major influence in the game of crypto currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
July 31, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
I agree to you that bitcoin will never die because of its strong foundation and many people are interested with bitcoin. I think the popularity of bitcoin will increase more and the market of bitcoin will have a good volume in this year. Bitcoin is totally stronger this time and it will not collapsed in this time.
Activity: 8
July 31, 2018, 04:02:24 AM
Of course, bitcoin will never die.Bitcoin is a powerful crypto currency.There are many popularity of this currency.Its use has been increasing day by day.In the future it will be an important source of exchange.Bitcoin became wealthy day by day.Because, bitcoin can give people money.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
Of course, bitcoin won't die. It is those that do not believe in it that feels that bitcoin is about to die but for sure, bitcoin won't die. It is the normal market scenario that prices goes up and comes down and this is what we are generally experiencing in the crypto market.

Believe in bitcoin, its here to stay
Activity: 61
July 31, 2018, 03:29:54 AM
Truly, I concur with you on this. Bitcoin is the ruler crypto and unquestionably beyond words. They make such remarks seeing the value fall yet now they can see that the cost has begun to recuperate demonstrating them off-base.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
July 31, 2018, 03:29:26 AM
Bitcoin will die once there will have unilateral damage. It only happens if there will have serious calamity inside and outside Bitcoin system. No forever in this world because we all leave at the proper time. Bitcoin will definitely remain for many years maybe 100 years above . thanks to bitcoin.

agree with you and me who do not and yet can not believe that bitcoin will die, because as long as it is still needed it is very difficult to happen, the prediction is okay but what if it will happen?
If bitcoin will die maybe it will already happen before, bitcoin will not die because of its amazing features and the huge support on its economy, I believe that bitcoin will never die and it will maybe rise soon. The bitcoin will really rise soon because the market will not going to drop forever.

you are right that the market is affecting people saying bitcoin will die.
bitcoin is not alt coin that has just been created but is almost 9 years old.
not a new thing people say bitcoin will die but the fact is bitcoin keeps growing over time.
Bitcoin has been in the market for decade and it will continue to grow. Bitcoin has not lasted and stayed longer despite volatility, if it has not delivered and brought extraordinary opportunitues. It has helped a lot, and more are becoming aware and educated about this technology. Though it's not widely-accepted, let's all be hopeful and let's continue our support. It has gained not only popularity but also the trust of the public. Thus, I don't think it's going to die that easy.

Indeed, I also was hopeful for bitcoin to stay much stronger in time. Don't think ever think or wonder it will die, because as days goes by the desire of every people grows more stronger. This brought more developments to go further, and with bitcoin's journey it won't end because decentralized currency remains intact to the lives of the people. Somehow other group of individuals might negatively view it into bad impressions, but in the end they're frustrated upon hearing successful stories from bitcoin profits which other people has experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: