Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 30. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 10:29:41 AM
Bitcoin will die once there will have unilateral damage. It only happens if there will have serious calamity inside and outside Bitcoin system. No forever in this world because we all leave at the proper time. Bitcoin will definitely remain for many years maybe 100 years above . thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 30, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
agree with you bitcoin will never die because many countries already accept bitcoin and company also accept bitcoin so will never die bitcoin
In addition, not only in adoption but the people who used bitcoin is continuous increasing it may helps to keep crypto currency alive and kicking. Bitcoin will never die because this is created to help many people to make our life much better than before without bitcoin i think also that in the future those country who banned bitcoin will reverse their decision to adopt it to help their countrymen
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 30, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
It is not easy to make strong coins like BTC that can die, they are extremely potent coins and they will grow stronger in the future, now BTC is rising again, and only one BTC is rising. High goes upstream with the market
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
I believe that Bitcoin won't really die because we already have the proof. Even how many times the price goes higher or fluctuates to lower but still the campaign is still fighting. Up until now business still kicking and as you can see it increases and doing it best to gain another value. As what I've seen it never gives up and never listen even how many negative things threw into this business.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
July 30, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
agree with you bitcoin will never die because many countries already accept bitcoin and company also accept bitcoin so will never die bitcoin
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
Yes bitcoin will never die , and will rise up again in the future . Always remember bitcoin value always have changes and not stable but never die . When its fall , time comes it will rise .
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
It already died so  many times as per the responses I have seen. Any logical person can see the immense value it brings as a payment medium.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
July 30, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
Bitcoin is not going to die for as long as the investors continue to invest and support bitcoin it would stand still in the market. Bitcoin has done so much to the lives of many investors and with that experience they will continue to support and will help with the progress of the crypto currency market.
as long as investors support bitcoin it's possible that bitcoin will remain triumphant and advanced, so it's not possible if the bitcoin dies, even if it's dead it's disappointing investors, so we have to be optimistic that the bitcoin will not die.
July 30, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
Yes, it will grow only. There is a huge demand of crypto as payment medium, certain coins like monero are very useful for some.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
yeah absolutely not. bitcoin wont die ever, it is the very basic and foundation of all cryptocurrencies. many people believe and support  bitcoin all the way. i dont believe bitcoin will die.
July 30, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
I agree to this. Now the current market cap is so huge that it is impossible to assume that it will all disappear in a day.
Activity: 294
July 30, 2018, 09:47:17 AM
Bitcoin will not die. that's for determined.Bitcoin is already famous and has already produce its own empire and proclaim;That's why it is called the king of crypto currencies. Not forlorn because of the big attention or popularity it is getting sticking to of or the all-powerful amount of maintenance that it withdraws but because of how each individual or enthusiast communicates taking into account one option and because of this bitcoin continues to be living.   

Activity: 686
July 30, 2018, 08:39:58 AM
If the Internet technology is getting better and better it will have an impact with Bitcoin that will get better and have new benefits that you feel. so, Bitcoin will not be that easy to die.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I don't believe that Bitcoin will come to an end in the future, I imagine the opposite of it. I will always be proud that I invested in Bitcoin and believe in it's future and the future of the whole Cryptocurrency world. I thank Bitcoin for giving me more opportunities to earn money and I will not be ashamed to share my knowledge and learnings about Bitcoin into others.
Activity: 364
July 30, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

It's important to read opinions from people, do not read opinions from just one person, so you will not be misguided, but still you have to do your own analysis and read a lot about Bitcoin updates that will help you in receiving news on this porum.
Activity: 32
July 30, 2018, 07:52:39 AM
Bitcoin will always be there since there are many people who invest and still support bitcoin from the start. Bitcoin will always be bitcoin when ups and downs, bitcoin will remain.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
July 30, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
Bitcoin is not going to die for as long as the investors continue to invest and support bitcoin it would stand still in the market. Bitcoin has done so much to the lives of many investors and with that experience they will continue to support and will help with the progress of the crypto currency market.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
I strongly agree with your opinion that bitcoin will not die, those who think that bitcoin will die are people who do not know about the bitcon, they just get word that mazes and concluded directly without seeing the news actually ...

Yeah right I'm also sure bitcoin will not die because it is impossible if bitcoin dies because users around the world have a lot and maybe people who believe bitcoin will die maybe he has not felt the bitcoin business results are quite tempting for me. And I hope the bitcoin remains good anytime.
Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
July 30, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

Thank you for encouragement because it is so needed right now when many countries in the world are going to ban bitcoin and many people are against it when we are unstable and uncertain with our money.
Activity: 84
July 30, 2018, 06:01:37 AM
We really can't be so sure about it Wink But as of now, and having the fact that it has many supporters, well it shouldn't disappear relatively.
Many things will come up to the peoples mind as time goes by so we can't say if bitcoin will last until forever Smiley

I agree! bitcoin won't die, its just dying this past few months but I believe it can recover. Now, starting a slow recovery, seems the bitcoin increase this past few weeks and everybody hopes this will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: