Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 34. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 02:24:59 AM
Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
Yah that's right, bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency around the world. This shows that bitcoin is a very good digital coin than any other. It is impossible that it will die. Bitcoin wont die and i'm really sure of that. Bitcoin will exist until in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:10:02 AM
I can only say that Bitcoin does not die anymore because he is the so-called mother of token or coin, just toggle other tokens or coins just Bitcoin because he's the only value in all the tokens and he's also the biggest sales in crypto currency as well as trading and market
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 01:59:23 AM
I think with the current situation after a huge price spike in 2017 bitcoin will stick with all the issues that bitcoin will die. This is just a game market so they can buy back bitcoin at a cheap price and will resell it for a much greater price. We are aware that cryptocurrency is a good technological advancement which is a technology of payment of any kind of transaction in the future.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 29, 2018, 01:58:27 AM
Bitcoin won't die, it is accepted to the people already and will remain  so forever ,more investors still coming in.
Bitcoin is still alive. It is still moving in the market and i think that it will be more alive again by December. More investors will come by this month and hoping that many countries and many big companies will try to accept this cryptocurrency as payment method in their services. And it is a good thing for bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 01:49:28 AM
Bitcoin won't die, it is accepted to the people already and will remain  so forever ,more investors still coming in.
Activity: 102
July 29, 2018, 01:47:15 AM
Yes, bitcoin never die, cause bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, now bitcoin is on dip, but this not the reason to say that bitcoin die no one can predict the future of bitcoin.i guess bitcoin will last forever...
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
July 29, 2018, 01:37:42 AM
Even if some disagree, it cannot be changed the fact that it won't, many claimed that it will die months or years ago, but as we can see it is still standing and probably rise again.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:09:07 AM
if in my opinion also the same gan if bitcoin will never die and will never be replaced with other coin. the proof every year the number of people who invest in bitcoin is increasingly proving that bitcoin has a good future .
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
July 29, 2018, 01:05:08 AM
Of course Bitcoin will not die because a lot of people do invest and support bitcoin and the crypto currency market. It helped a lot of people with their finances. Bitcoin started with no value at all and still continuing to have a higher value.
Activity: 68
July 29, 2018, 12:58:41 AM
Well I can think it is safe to say that, Bitcoin is definitely here to stay. I am seeing that clearer now that I am deeper and deeper in bitcoin and blockchain. There's development happening everyday and lots of infrastructures are built around it. So it is actually miles away to other cryptocurrencies. And it is becoming faster and faster now with the development of Segwit and Lightning network. Those who are saying that bitcoin is dead just want to lower the price more so that they can also buy it. I think that over time we will see more people investing in this product.
Activity: 53
July 28, 2018, 03:52:52 PM
at does not matter if people say.   Kia
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 03:31:53 PM
BITKIN NEVER DIE !!! all countries already understand the whole essence and value of bitcoin, and understand how much it can be useful to them, in the development of their economy!
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 03:23:47 PM
Bitcoin, a coin that seems to be dead, will never be possible. Because bitcoin has a lot of circulation around the crypto market. Bitcoin's little movements and the crypto market have great impact on it. So you can not think of blockchain and Cryptocurrency except without of Bitcoin.
Activity: 216
July 28, 2018, 02:41:20 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Actually, I never thought that cryptocurrency would be lost or dead. In fact, I think that Bitcoin will continue to increase because if Bitcoin users grow, it's a sign that Bitcoin will continue to have a high value. With declining Bitcoin's falling prices, people say or conclude that Bitcoin will become extinct or die. This is not a plausible reason, because the decline or rise in prices is a common thing in the market.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 02:37:06 PM
Bitcoin's price is currently wandering in unrest. There is nothing to be disappointed about it. Because we get ideas from the neighborhood that are negative, do not blindly believe in it and check the verification. That is why I said that Bitcoin will never die, its future is bright
Activity: 33
July 28, 2018, 02:35:27 PM
I think that if BTC dies, all the crypto follow them so this is not really possible.. It's the digital gold and the only thing that is not duplicable so it's value MUST increase until all the people have known it Tongue Tongue
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
I do believe that bitcoin won't die because of the fact that bitcoin is getting more popular and a lot of people are getting interested to invest into it. Another strong evidence here in our country that bitcoin is not going to die is that Central Bank is now accepting accreditation of some cryptocurrencies exchanges.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 01:58:11 PM
Ofcourse it will not, Those people who always sayin' that Bitcoin will die are those people who's still way more knowledge nearly cryptocurrency, There's already a lot of change, jobs or people in what you call the Bitcoin industry.So no one can make known that BTC will die especially for those who know little about Bitcoin,BTC will always be the KING.

Activity: 218
July 28, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
True, I also think that bitcoin will never die as long as crypto survives. Bitcoin will be more popular in the future and will be more attractive to investors because bitcoin is the best investment.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
July 28, 2018, 01:27:28 PM
Indeed bitcoin is the biggest crypto in the world but it can not guarantee crypto will continue to last forever because cryptocurrency has been through how many seasons of year and cryptocurrency has also showed signs of their deaths in time how many years so it does not promise crypto will continue to survive forever and maybe crypto will die in how many years longer
Pages:
Jump to: