Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 33. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 275
July 29, 2018, 06:17:37 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
The bitcoin won't die because it has a lot of support from its community. The people who have bitcoin will not let bitcoins die. I am sure that this following years the bitcoin will become more valuable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 29, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
Exactly as long internet runs in the world and people can have access on it bitcoin is still productive with the help of blockchain technology everything is still on run.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 06:10:03 AM
Bitcoin will only die if all the cryptocurrency dies. A pioneer of the whole crypto, whatever the price was not in the market - it will hold to the last
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
July 29, 2018, 06:02:45 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Yes bitcoin won't die. I'm agree to you because no one can destroy it if someone tries to hacked it to lost it I think everyone who works here will not let that happen because there are so many users that is depending here and also there is some government employees that are investing here in bitcoin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:45:19 AM
fact is it will never die, never...
Activity: 42
July 29, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
if we carefully inspect the blockchain technology of btc, we can easily understand that bitcoin will die never as many people are using and will be using in future.
Activity: 63
July 29, 2018, 05:40:08 AM
btc cannot be dead. it spreads in a vast amount. some hindrance may come to its path but it will be foolish to think that it will dead soon.
Activity: 74
July 29, 2018, 05:19:34 AM

I'm not sure about this, but in my country Vietnam, there is a recent article that a bitcoin mining company went bankrupt and the owner fled, leaving hundreds of helpless workers and thousands of customers don't know what to do when one of them had spend a fortune to invest in that company. I think if Bitcoin wants to be widely available then the first thing is to make people understand its potential in the future and the easiest way to do it is through the news. As for Vietnamese market, I think Bitcoin needs to play the long game to earn back people's trust.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 29, 2018, 04:46:00 AM

For me , its impossible for bitcoin to die since it gives a lot of benefits to us. Lets accept it and continue and supporting bitcoin. Bitcoin gives so many opportunities to us and give us work so it also helps the economy by decreasing the number of unemployed.
Activity: 195
July 29, 2018, 04:44:14 AM
maybe it's just an opinion about bitcoin that bitcoin will die .. but not just opinions .. read carefully first before trusting news issue ..
Activity: 145
July 29, 2018, 04:34:14 AM
I have a very strong confidence on bitcoin. BTC won't easily die! It has been a legacy in the world of crypto. In my personal opinion, if there will be a chance that bitcoin will die, so as the other altcoins will, right? Yes crypto is very unpredictable but this does'nt mean that it's gonna die. Patience is the key in investing to cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will not die PERIOD.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
The death of btc is not inevitable it will continue to grow, popularly used among many people and new investors too are gonna invest on it.
Activity: 25
July 29, 2018, 04:28:22 AM
why people like to claim that BTC is about to die
BTC is dying Huh I think this is impossible, because the current bitcoin is being approved by some governments, so in the future, it will grow further.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
July 29, 2018, 04:17:33 AM

People who are saying that bitcoin will die are those people who just pay off to scream that lies. Those news have no basis or research that actually can prove it or any evidences. For all bitcoin user or investors don't fall for ake news. It is good and just to look for proof or evidences like study which is valid and legitimate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
July 29, 2018, 03:31:19 AM
It will never die, there are too many benefits of usiing a decentralised currency like bitcoin
Activity: 25
July 29, 2018, 03:26:56 AM
I agree on this, I dont think bitcoin will die. We have trust in it we need to continue supporting it
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 29, 2018, 02:56:51 AM

Good to see that you are so positive about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and general, I am also positive because I see the things which are going on, and everything says to me that bitcoin is only at the beginning of its way.
Well, being optimistic about the price of bitcoin is nice. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will give us enough profit if we tried to multitask and have patience and hardwork in working with it. We must wait for the bitcoin's increase in price. It will happen soon.
I think in the ber months like starting from the month of september, it will give bitcoin a very bullish market and that is the start when the bullish months of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will have a price rally and that will become the hype season for bitcoin for the other people who don't want to miss out the opportunity to make a lot of profit, maybe the price of bitcoin will reach at least 20,000 USD again.
Activity: 139
The Future Of Work
July 29, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

Good to see that you are so positive about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and general, I am also positive because I see the things which are going on, and everything says to me that bitcoin is only at the beginning of its way.
Well, being optimistic about the price of bitcoin is nice. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will give us enough profit if we tried to multitask and have patience and hardwork in working with it. We must wait for the bitcoin's increase in price. It will happen soon.
Activity: 255
July 29, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 29, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
Well, Bitcoin definitely gained momentum over the period of time and it has grown too big that now it is the only thing that can destroy itself. I don't see any external factors as of now that has the potential to destroy Bitcoin, thus the users don't have to worry about it but they should worry about their behaviour. We must give first preference to use Bitcoin as a payment system instead of looking at it as a speculative instrument if we really care about this innovation.
Pages:
Jump to: