Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 36. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 11:09:26 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Bitcoins are far from dying. In fact, it might not even die from this point onwards because of the name it built on itself last year. Current pricing of bitcoins are steadily climbing now so I guess what a time to be a bitcoin investor again. Bitcoins are now alive and well.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
As the world shift to globalization and e commerce, the adoption of bitcoin all over the world is just steadily increasing. With its high value and adoption of more and more companies, bitcoin will certainly not die.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
National banks, governments and the predominant press all need Bitcoin to bite the dust. Furthermore, that is precisely why it wont.
On the off chance that you take a gander at Brexit, Trump, and so forth, you see a developing pattern. On the off chance that you read the endorsement appraisals for the media, you get a similar thing: The general population need a voice, they need to represent themselves and they need control over their lives and their riches. The more they bash Bitcoin, the more they increment its notoriety. What's more, they cannot execute it. Decentralized, it will exist paying little heed to what they do. That is control. They cannot print a trillion a greater amount of it. They cannot keep an eye on it or control it as effortlessly. It will challenge how we characterize cash and the part of banks and governments with regards to individual riches.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
even earlier no one believed that bitcoin could reach a cost of 20,000! for 8 years bitcoin is very actively developed in the whole world! I'm sure that bitcoin is waiting for a great future! already there are fewer and fewer people who doubt his durability!
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 24, 2018, 08:21:52 AM
Totally agree...
There may be times that bitcoin dips to a point wherein those who did not truly believes on it starts to celebrate thinking that it will be its end.
But i know for a fact that newcomers will be pouring in as time goes by.
People will still see the great benefit of bitcoin and trust its capacity.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 08:11:04 AM
We shouldn't use that term "bitcoin won't die",because everything in this world will surelydie. I think much better if we change it to "bitcoin will live long lasts". Yes,i believe that it will takes more decades of years before it will gone in crypto world. Bitcoin will have many people to be benifited,and also helping countries economies to go better for everyone's good future.

I agree with your mind because if to look for the popularity of it now, we all must say bitcoin is our future. Of course we must be patient to it.
Activity: 392
July 23, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
Lol!  As of now,  i can't see any reason why bitcoin will die.  If there are some person here who believe that btc will die soon well crypto is not for you guys.
Activity: 532
July 23, 2018, 07:43:27 PM
I hate when I see post that bitcoin will die. Bitcoin is so strong and it will not die easily. As we see the market evreytime bitcoin fall all altcoin follows. So i think bitcoin will live for a.long time.
Activity: 518
July 23, 2018, 07:36:41 PM
So many negative news are coming out  against bitcoin and also the falling price of it are one of the reason why some tell that bitcoin will die. It wont happen as long as many users  engage on it. Ohers dont want to intend to wait until the price will rise again. Patience is important to earn  more and  do not be affected of those news that against bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 23, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
When price go down then some start talks like that but when its goes to green all is right ,some are noobs and dont what is what others just make money on FUD.
Activity: 216
July 23, 2018, 03:44:45 PM
And it is never going to die mate. i really don't get why some people keep on making comments about the fact that bitcoin is dead. Just because it has reduced in value since december 2017 does not mean it is dead guys. let's desist from this behaviour since it further kills the confidence of the market.
Activity: 403
July 23, 2018, 03:42:29 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
The truth of their opinion about Bitcoin will die or the like is happiness for big capital holders who want to buy bitcoin in large quantities, because if many bitcoin holders instigated with the issue of Bitcoin will fall, there will be a lot of panic sales and impact on the number of coins in selling and coin prices will be cheap, that's where big investors come in to buy more bitcoins to make big profits when bitcoin prices go up. Keep quiet the fall in bitcoin prices is just market fluctuations. Stick with your beliefs.
Activity: 70
July 23, 2018, 03:39:58 PM
Individual's opinion doesn't really matter much whether it is positive or negative. If you look at history the most powerful nations and emperors did just vanish because the new generations that came after them thought differently.

I think this is the route that Bitcoin is on to disrupt the financial system and monopoly of money. I think the crypto debates on tx/s, blocksize or what not is very unrelated to the crypto-currency. so many coins have been made just to deceive the people to invest in it so that the devs and their orgaizers could get rich, let alone ICO shit tokens.

So as of now people agree that Bitcoin is the best crypto-currency that is why it has the largest market cap. but for the future we just need to make this technology better so that the next generation agrees on Bitcoin just like us. but this is only the internal goal. the main goad is to help Bitcoin until it is used as a global currency and store of value.

My account might be a newbie but I have heard about Bitcoin in 2013 and didn't dive deep into it until mid 2017 unfortunately
Activity: 314
July 23, 2018, 03:12:59 PM
I think people who say bitcoin will die are people who analyze bitcoin prices only on this year because of a continuous downtrend since the beginning of 2017, whereas the declining of bitcoin prices this year has still not exceeded the lowest price on last year
Activity: 134
July 23, 2018, 02:59:56 PM
, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king of crypto and certainly will not die. They make comments like seeing prices fall but now they can see that prices have started to recover that they are wrong. As soon as the market absorbs the recently sold coins and drives out all the weak traders, it will rise again. Keep in mind that Bitcoin's death has been announced in the media more than 260 times since 2009, so it's safe to say that Bitcoin is now immortal.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
July 23, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
Maybe they heard the negative news about bitcoin and they share it in here creating a thread about bitcoin is dying, they should do research about bitcoin. Guys don't listen FUD or the negative news about bitcoin because bitcoin will never die and we guys run bitcoin not just only one person.
Activity: 91
July 23, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
The majority of us believes that it is less likely to happen, we see bitcoin drops its price then back it up later on, that happens over and over again, so dont mind those negative ones who keep saying that bitcoin will die, because for us, it will never be until it reaches its very peek
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
July 23, 2018, 02:36:50 PM
True, bitcoin will not die, bitcoin being the highest coin in crypto and not going in will say bitcoin will die. Bitcoin became the crypto king and most popular and bitcoin will survive and will not die.
Activity: 136
July 23, 2018, 02:26:54 PM
wow this is a very nice optimist and i am happy with you like this, of course i will also agree with you. Bitcoin will never die and will last forever.
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
Bitcoin will never die. Just look at the number of investors today and the number of users. Just stop listening to their jibber-jabber. More focus on better hetting with bitcoin dam into future money

Bitcoin is doing and will do amazing, we just need to be patient. The users are increasing daily and more project are added on, we just need to give it time.
Pages:
Jump to: