Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 37. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 09:22:04 PM
Yes definitely right there buddy. I will be one way with you with this thought. I believe that the Bitcoin will keep on living as it striving to keep its title to be the great top crypto currency that exist here in the crypto world. The Bitcoin is the crypto currency for me that gives the people the best experience and convenient in their daily financial transactions.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 01:37:09 PM
It's really true! As you can see the uptrend of bitcoin nowadays who can tell me that Bitcoin is dying.Why people thought of this because of the downtrend of bitcoin in the 1st quarter and 2nd quarter of 2018, the supply more than the demand due to lack of trust from the investor but it doesn't mean that this crypto will gonna die.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
Bitcoin will never die. Just look at the number of investors today and the number of users. Just stop listening to their jibber-jabber. Focus more on hetting better with bitcoin.

The number is increasing but let's be honest crypto has seen better days. At least it's a positive trend.
Activity: 33
July 22, 2018, 10:03:12 PM
yes I strongly agree with your opinion, although a lot of negative news about bitcoin but it never makes bitcoin die bitcoin is getting stronger with the prove of the many bitcoin users who continue to grow from time to time
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 09:56:16 PM
For me, the prediction that bitcoin is dead or going to die soon is now part of this market's culture. We need to accept that this will go on forever unless adoption becomes reality. Just laugh on them guys because it's better to smile than to be angry at them all the time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 09:52:02 PM
It will never die, those false news has influences the mind of people but it will not make bitcoin go down. Let just believe and research for reliable sources about bitcoin not to conclude easily without knowing it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 09:48:24 PM
YEAH Absolutely, bitcoin won't really die no matter what. A foundation of all cryptocurrencies like bitcoin is so hard to be left out.
Activity: 365
July 22, 2018, 09:43:35 PM
Bitcoin will never die. Just look at the number of investors today and the number of users. Just stop listening to their jibber-jabber. More focus on better hetting with bitcoin dam into future money
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
July 22, 2018, 09:19:42 PM
I just wonder how people can be so naïve about the great technology behind Bitcoin and predicts its death. Bitcoin is the future of all payment systems and the time for it to attract more investors and create much value it very soon. It will be only best to buy more BTC and HODL now.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
July 22, 2018, 09:16:58 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

I think the peoples who claim BTC will die are only some envy peoples. Maybe they bought bitcoin when it was $19k.
they got despair when btc not rising anymore. When the market falling, then they say btc will die because of it. Just ignore them.
Activity: 280
The Future Of Work
July 22, 2018, 04:44:17 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

I think that bitcoin will never die because it is powerful and it will be the best. I think that the developer of this coin is a real genius, because he has offered the world such a wonderful thing that will never disappear from the market.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 11:11:33 AM
People who say that bitcoin will die does not have any knowledge about the current situation, there are ongoing steps and ideas for the improvement of bitcoin that are set to be implemented in the near future. Not because these regulations hinders bitcoin's growth means that it is nearing the end.Thousands of timea already and they are just creating fud to contribute the panicking of investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2018, 11:07:16 AM
I agree with your opinion. the opinion of the people who say that bitcoin will die it is a misleading opinion. how bitcoin will die, whereas bitcoin becomes the king of cryptocurrency. maybe if the other coin can die, because the value is too low in the market and lose competition with the other crypto. I also strongly agree with your suggestion that we should be careful in reading information from others. it is better we have to examine the information itself. essentially do not easily believe in someone and do not easily influenced by others. because success can never be achieved if we always believe in misinformation. always remember, that the key to success is with the confidence.
Activity: 23
July 22, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
that's right, bitcoin will not die because it's popular in the world.
Activity: 364
July 22, 2018, 10:50:36 AM

Yes it's true bitcoin will not die easily because bitcoin has on top supporting bitcoin and investing in bitcoin it will never die. You should not be concerned about the thoughts of those who hate Bitcoins. Bitcoin has already gained enough popularity as a medium of investment, we should trust bitcoin and continue what we do They always say Bitcoin is dead, so people stop investing in Bitcoin so many fake news to destroy bitcoin.
Activity: 3
July 22, 2018, 10:37:17 AM
In the recent time I see that there are many topic in forum said that bitcoin is dead or bitcoin will die. I think that until it has an official new, we shouldn't believe in spam posts or some posts which is not official. Just my opinion when I want our group to develop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 10:26:01 AM
this factor gives rise to the one who did not buy it at the price of at least $ 1000, but now is surprised by its growth and grossness, and probably also does not understand the scale of everything else in addition
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
July 22, 2018, 10:15:46 AM
thanks a lot for his description and sharing his experience. I as a beginner really need a positive explanation in this forum. currently there is only passion and positive thinking about BTC in the future. I think so far BTC is still leading and the most popular.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
July 22, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

Bitcoin will never die. Just look at the number of investors today and the number of users. Just stop listening to their jibber-jabber. Focus more on hetting better with bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
July 22, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
We really can't be so sure about it Wink But as of now, and having the fact that it has many supporters, well it shouldn't disappear relatively.
Many things will come up to the peoples mind as time goes by so we can't say if bitcoin will last until forever Smiley

Yes bitcoin won't die, because nowadays many people love it. Falling down of market value is just a temporary. It will slowly raise and boom the bottom by next year.
Ofcourse bitcoin wont die, as long as they are millions of people using it, supporting bitcoin and investing in bitcoin it will never die. Bitcoin is in his way to its goal to be the number 1 currency, and right btc is in the 6th place, a sign of being success. Just all of the people who dont like btc saying it will die but obviously it will not.
Pages:
Jump to: