Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 40. (Read 4132 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 21, 2018, 01:40:53 AM
The Technology behind Bitcoin aka the Blockchain has been unleashed so Bitcoin won't die, but the price is being manipulated big time so I am not sure if we will ever see the previous all-time highs we had back in DEC/JAN so in that respect I am not sure anymore where we are heading. Many say bull run is coming blah bla bla, but if the EFT isn't approved by the SEC what then for the Bitcoin price?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:35:58 AM
Bitcoin is currently experiencing a spike in investment enthusiasts. People say that I think they do not see progressive bitcoin is doing.
Activity: 80
July 21, 2018, 12:03:12 AM
"Blockchain will be the path of the future, which will be like the Internet was the previous generation, Bitcoin will return from its previous highs? Actually, bitcoin will not die, it is circulating in the market, very well and it's great value all over the coin in cryptoworld, so it's just speculation the bitcoin will die because of its rising popularity and still very positive and is currently collaborating with many businesses. The industry all over the world, so it will not die. Any time I hear bitcoin will die, it is the fall of bitcoin it brings me sick to my stomach, I just do not know the reason at Why some folks here are so pessimistic that all they want to see is the fall of the bitcoin so they can finally call it a scam. bubbles.
Activity: 23
July 20, 2018, 10:41:37 PM
After 3 days of strong price increase, Bitcoin decreased by 0.7% today. It is hard to predict when Bitcoin prices will rise again
Activity: 65
July 20, 2018, 10:38:38 PM
Observe and express your position against it. But it will reach 20,000 dollars? Thank you, at least someone in bitcoin is not dead and will not die.
Activity: 78
July 20, 2018, 09:08:00 PM
They made such remarks when prices fell, but now they can see that prices have begun to rebound to prove they are wrong. Observe and express your position against it. "Blockchain will be the path of the future, which will be like the Internet has been generations ago, Bitcoin will return from its previous highs? But it will reach 20,000 dollars? It has reached $ 100,000?
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 20, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
Actually bitcoin will not die , it is circulating in the market cap ,so well and it has the great value above all coins in the cryptoworld , so it is just speculations that bitcoin will die because of its popularity that is soaring high and and still very active and is now collaborating with many business industries worldwide, so it will not die.
Indeed, bitcoin will not die, it will remain on top. It will alwast be the most popular and profitable coin. The price may get lower but eventually it will get higher again.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
Most of the people that believe in that bitcoin will die are the ones that are always selling faster because they are bored of it, what can we do against them? nothing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
Thanks you mate, at least someone in this forum also shares my frustration. Anytime i hear will bitcoin die, is it the fall of bitcoin it gest me sick to my stomach, I just don't know why some folks in here are so pessimistic that all they want to see is the fall of bitcoin so that they can finally call it a scam or bubble.
But no! bitcoin is not and dead and will not die.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
July 20, 2018, 02:49:07 PM
Actually bitcoin will not die , it is circulating in the market cap ,so well and it has the great value above all coins in the cryptoworld , so it is just speculations that bitcoin will die because of its popularity that is soaring high and and still very active and is now collaborating with many business industries worldwide, so it will not die.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 02:48:44 PM
this may be the ignorance that people think bitcoin will die, people who do not really understand the concept of blockchain technology, bitcoin will remain forever and will soon be accepted by the whole world, because bitcoin is a digital currency that has great potential in the future and invest in bitcoin always offers an advantage
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 02:40:44 PM
I believe it. I believe that bitcoin will not die. Because the potential of bitcoin is still very large and also its popularity is still very high. Bitcoin is now very strong and is at its peak. So I do not think that bitcoin will not die. I believe that bitcoin will always live.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 20, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
AML Bitcoin is here to stay. And that is great because its the best coin that will ever exist.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
July 20, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
Just yesterday Bitcoin reached its previous dominance of the crypto markets back. This speaks volumes that Bitcoin is still as strong as it was before. Also most of the people spreading FUD that Bitcoin will die are doing it so their coins can pump instead of Bitcoin taking the cake. Just ignore these kind of posts.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 02:32:01 PM
it is impossible to die bitcoin, this is the first coin in the market and this is for a long time period the alternative currency and digital.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
We can not be sure if bitcoin will not die but while we are still trusting bitcoin then bitcoin will not die. As a wise crypto currency player, we have to look at market opportunities. Bitcoin as a major crypto currency player and as the king of crypto currency certainly has a major influence in the game of crypto currency. If the bitcoin dies then the other crypto currency will not last long. Like, the king just do not get the trust of the people let alone who has a lower position.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
I think it is high time we move away from this pessimistic thinking that bitcoin or cryptocurrency will die. Those saying that I think they are not seeing the progress bitcoin is making. Now some big big companies are evening accepting bitcoin as a means of paying for goods bought.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
July 20, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
AML Bitcoin is here to stay. And that is great because its the best coin that will ever exist.

What a joke. Why do I always see this 'AML' spam on here so often? The entire concept is absolutely ridiculous to begin with. People or bots just love to throw that in the discussions here.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
July 20, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
Most of the people that think that bitcoin will be dying, are the same guys who are always thinking that this is a pyramid scheme, or something related to that, this is the main reason of why they need more education before posting
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
Bitcoin is the king of crypto and it wont die ever.
Pages:
Jump to: