Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 51. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
July 12, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
I think only people who do not like bitcoin who say bitcoin will die, bitcoin will not die until whenever, bitcoin will become a digital currency world that has good prospects in the future
I believe that bitcoin wont die now. Because as what i know, bitcoin dont have competitor, and i dont hink that any existing crypto currency will defeat bitcoin, so bitcoin will surely be bigger in the coming years. But we dont know the future, so its possible that another coins are to be created, and maybe bitcoin competitor is one of them. For now let just appreciates the greatness of bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
I think only people who do not like bitcoin who say bitcoin will die, bitcoin will not die until whenever, bitcoin will become a digital currency world that has good prospects in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
It is out of ignorance that people think bitcoin will die and go out of the system. Bitcoins is the leading cryptocurrency which has come to stay as alternative currencies too have come to stay. The coins that has it project team lagging behind will die rather but not bitcoin which has huge funds invested in mining rigs and technologies to advance it course.
True that's why bitcoin won't die, Bitcoin is definitely here to stay with us. I just really do not understand why people like to claim that bitcoin is about to die do not easily fall for these kinds of topics put some research on it. As you can see that bitcoin is the largest crypto among all in the market!
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
July 12, 2018, 11:30:54 AM
Those that said bitcoin will die are the ones that don't really understand the concept of blockchain technology, bitcoin will remain forever and soon be accepted by the whole world...
Technically, bitcoin will remain forever as long it totally adopt and accepted by the whole world. Many professionals and experts said that bitcoin will last forever as long the people will keep on buying and investing on bitcoin. Furthermore, Just believe in bitcoin and it will last for many years.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
July 12, 2018, 11:23:55 AM
Absolutely! Why? First it is the base cryptocurrency of all coins and token in the market. Second, it is one of the pioneers of the cryptocurrency world. Third, because of its outstanding value that don't drops in thousand, maybe a bit but it volumes up in series of time. And lastly it WOULDN'T DIE, NEVER!!, lol.
Bitcoin wont die because it dont have competitor, for now. As we can see, the technology is upgrading, and because of that, the future of bitcoin is maybe bright or maybe not, because as the technology upgrades many opportunities are coming. Its possible that another coins are to be created, and one of them might be the competitor of bitcoin, and that might be defeat bitcoin. This is just my speculations, no one really knows what will be the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 11:22:06 AM
Bitcoin will still exist even many years passed by, Bitcoin will be one of our legit currency in the future and today many countries accepts bitcoin as their payments to buy things in some shops, so definitely bitcoin will be more usable in the future.
Activity: 103
July 12, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
Everyone has their own opinions and judgments. But bitcoin is not likely as soon as it will die because bitcoin is still a KING in the CRYPTOCURRENCY world.
Activity: 81
July 12, 2018, 08:23:21 AM
Probably those bitcoin haters trying to get attention. Bitcoin will just continue to grow and grow as many companies and more countries are trying to adopt it. Why can't just anyone be positive. right?
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 05:12:52 AM
You are very right partner sometimes i also don't understand why some noobs in this forum always making a whole lot of comments about when bitcoin will die and i get so amazed as to why people refuse to read in this advanced and technological world of our today. Bitcoin will not die so please stop making such false statements and make some decent research about the blockchain technology and its producs.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 04:59:36 AM
It seems obvious for me that the thing which are staying strict allready for 10 years or more will not fall eventually that easy that many of us predicted, in my opinion if Bitcoin would be about to fall it would do that long time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
July 12, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
Agreed, Bitcoin won't die.
Already died.  Function is gone.  Now just the stupid 'Hodl' people remain.  The dumber you are, the longer you'll Hodl.  

Smart people moved to Ethereum once the Blockstream censorship proved Core was a total scam.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 12:38:58 AM
Yes ofcourse bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and from starting itself it maintained its position. Bitcoin has bright future, many people now aware of bitcoin due its popularity and its growth. Now the value of bitcoin is not good but in future it will have massive growth. Many countries also now accepted bitcoin as legal. So bitcoin wont die in future also.
Activity: 7
July 12, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
Agreed, Bitcoin won't die.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 12, 2018, 12:13:09 AM
Absolutely! Why? First it is the base cryptocurrency of all coins and token in the market. Second, it is one of the pioneers of the cryptocurrency world. Third, because of its outstanding value that don't drops in thousand, maybe a bit but it volumes up in series of time. And lastly it WOULDN'T DIE, NEVER!!, lol.

Outstanding value that don't drop in thousand? You are aware that we've plunged from almost 20k to below 6k right? Being the one that started this market and it's popularity is what's going to make sure btc stays for a long time but it can very well be replaced in time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 12:10:47 AM
Yeah i believe on that it wont happen. Instead of failing , bitcoin will rise again in continuing improving innovating any side of it. To be more convenient in terms of transaction and build more relations in any country businesses and also in banking sector. Dont let your mind feed of fake news because it makes you down or you make have a loss determination at all be positive we can make it.
copper member
Activity: 497
July 12, 2018, 12:07:05 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

True bitcoin will not die, and those who say bitcoin die are those who panic so it falls in despair. Bitcoin is a strong crypto, and it is unlikely that bitcoin dies in the near term.
Activity: 127
July 11, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
brand new
Activity: 0
July 11, 2018, 10:56:20 PM
Bitcoin is immortal and is here to stay. Trash talkers can keep talking while I make big money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 11:43:27 PM
It wont' die and in fact cannot die easily. We are just having a bad market sentiment right now. But it is also a normal thing, just like stock market.
Most people that came to bitcoin are new and they are easily affected by this market situation.

True, people who don’t do their research about bitcoin easily focus on the market situation because they did not get into the details of it first of all. If bitcoin dies, all other crypto will die first because bitcoin is on the top of everything. Bitcoin is very much alive. 

I do agree with that too. Bitcoin price can't stay on top always because of other factors affecting it. But it doesn't mean that it's dying. Bitcoin and the market may have a little bit depression right now but this is the time we really have to trust bitcoin and hope for the best.
Activity: 79
July 11, 2018, 11:42:40 PM
I disagree with people saying bitcoin will die, but I also disagree with the notion that bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin still has the possibility to die, but maybe it will be hard. so for now we wait for the development of bitcoin and do not panic with bad news or good .. we must think realistically and ponder on the data.
Pages:
Jump to: