Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 50. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 113
July 12, 2018, 02:53:19 PM
Bitcoin never will die until last miner tell :'' Im done im going out. '' Because its best way to share money and do some profit
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 02:41:27 PM
I agree with you. There was a lot of false information about Bitcoin. They said that Bitcoin will die soon. But it didn't happen. This misleading Information is normal to those people who are in crypto World for years. However, this information might have an effect on the newbies. so please always do your own research and don't just believe in some news.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:36:33 PM
The only instance bitcoin dies is when the world goes to an end. The current price of bitcoin isn't a sure sign of it's death. It has a whole lot of use cases which will make it moon any time soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:31:20 PM
judging by the increasing number of bitcoin enthusiasts today, I do not think bitcoin will die. In fact, the price will continue to rise higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
July 12, 2018, 02:00:33 PM
Bitcoin will never die because most of the people now aware about the bitcoin. People are now ready to invest on bitcoin nowadays due its popularity and profits. So dont get panic about current situation and bad news about bitcoin. Surely the price will increase but it takes some time. Normally it takes some time but this time it will take very long that's why people lost their faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies ànd it will give very high profits to its investor's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:57:21 PM
They are the ones that are causing FUD in the forum. Those that is spreading the rumor of the death of bitcoin is laying the foundation of panic in the minds of most bitcoin holders. Bitcoin will not die we all will see it flurishing and heading to the moons again.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 01:57:11 PM
If the bitcoin dies, then the other coin will die and means the cryptocurrency ends. But it will never happen, because bitcoin will never die. To this day the bitcoin price is still the highest in cryptocurrency, and certain transactions in certain countries can use bitcoin, so it is clear that bitcoin will not die, but will be stronger and more popular so that bitcoin investment will be increasingly trusted by investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
July 12, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
most of people that doesn't know what is bitcoin are able to say only: it's a bubble.
it's going to die, it's a ponzi scheme and much more.  bitcoin as opinion and not as a FACT!

Personally it's from 2013 that I receive the same replies by people that doesn't know literally anything about crypto currencies/bitcoin. Just don't hear them, it's even useless reply. 
Yes that is for sure, that bitcoin will not die, don't worry much about those things, for sure that bitcoin will finally adopted by most people and most countries so we  don't need to scream and panic all the time with this.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 01:42:10 PM
I also agree gan. if bitcoin will never die. even bitcoin will continue to grow and more and more people of the world are vying to collect as much bitcoin as possible. With the development of the times and technology bitcoin name will continue to grow .
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
July 12, 2018, 01:38:11 PM
Bitcoin won't die, who claims that bitcoin is dying, bitcoin will die, They are fake and they have no enough knowledge about the crypto market. In my opinion, they are the newbie. If bitcoin price down to the 4K USD that's mean bitcoin is dying? No, Never. Bitcoin is volatile coins and price ups and downs its culture. In this year, Most of the people came to the crypto platform to make a quick money, when they see bitcoin price only decreasing they start spreading FUDD that bitcoin is dying. We should ignore them. They are not helpful for crypto community.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
July 12, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
most of people that doesn't know what is bitcoin are able to say only: it's a bubble.
it's going to die, it's a ponzi scheme and much more.  bitcoin as opinion and not as a FACT!

Personally it's from 2013 that I receive the same replies by people that doesn't know literally anything about crypto currencies/bitcoin. Just don't hear them, it's even useless reply. 
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
I also believe that bitcoin will never die. if we look at the development of the times and increasingly sophisticated technology is a great opportunity. for the world cryiptocurrency becomes more advanced and growing rapidly among the world community .
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
I Agree with you, BitCoin has developed itself to be a successful and leading example for all Cryptos, And there are speculations of BTC reaching new heights in near future as well.. maybe the people who propose that BTC is going to die are either traditionalist incapable of accepting change or Government Agents exploiting the fear of general public and Newbies in attempts to suffocate bitcoins demand and high rise.. The days of Cryptos replacing current Currencies maybe far off but in my humble opinion I think BitCoin will survive the long haul to it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 12, 2018, 01:09:29 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Actually our people are emotional, they become panic by any decrease in Bitcoin price and start posting btc is dying, people who invest in btc are mad etc. They just want btc to go up and up. They need to understand that it is not possible. It have to go down when it is going up. They are just misleading
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
July 12, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
Yes, i agree with you that bitcoin will never die if in this world there are still many people who believe that bitcoin is a digital currency that has great potential in the future and investing in bitcoin always offers an advantage.
My advice to bitcoin users do not panic when you see the price is down, keep buying and holding bitcoin you have so bitcoin continues and will not end, because existence bitcoin is very helpful to someone financially.
Activity: 19
July 12, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
I think that if BTC dies, all the crypto follow them so this is not really possible.. It's the digital gold and the only thing that is not duplicable so it's value MUST increase until all the people have known it
Activity: 261
July 12, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Yes, I believe bitcoin will not die in the near term, because bitcoin is still the strongest and it will make bitcoin survive and can grow tall.
Activity: 503
July 12, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

Yes BTC will not die soon. In my opinion, most people continue to talk about BTC because they can not understand the idea of crypto coins. For that reason, in every opportunity (market decline) they try to impress other people in something they do not understand. Generally speaking, when man does not understand something, he does not want others to understand it so he does not feel left behind.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
July 12, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact
Yeah I'm sure bitcoin never die cause bitcoin is king of all cryptocurrency that give high profit to all his investors and great potential to help to change our life to become better and successful. I believe and trust to bitcoin it will last forever.
Activity: 620
July 12, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
When many people believe it, when the price is higher than others, when many people invest in it, how is it possible that bitcoin will die. A very real mistake if based on the above conditions there are still people who say bitcoin will die. It is true that the price of bitcoin is down but it is not the end of bitcoin, but the beginning of a big price increase change will happen in the coming months. Learn to see how early the bitcoin is, and until the end of2017 bitcoin prices go up so high, then by looking at it we will be convinced that bitcoin will rise again in price some time to come.
Pages:
Jump to: