Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 47. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:01:28 PM
Bitcoin is not going to die, and if you really think that, then the best thing that you should be doing is just trying to stay away from this markets, because you can not expect to make huge gains everyday or in less than a few months after investing
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 15, 2018, 06:53:09 PM
Until there is a demand the usage of cryptocurrency will continue making a big change. Right now users have got very minimal usage accessibility. This will further reach big when the usage level increases leading to change upon the entire financial system.
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 06:51:31 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Yes, I am confident that bitcoin will not die, but I think the bitcoin price will be able to go down very drastically, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run, so the bitcoin price will be The downside is very strong and you will be able to severely damage if the bitcoin price drops in the long term.

Bitcoin is the strongest and most influential player in the crypto market.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin will not die but it will grow and become more popular

Bitcoin will surely not die for its popular and it is the largest cryptocurrency also the Mother of all crypto. Bitcoin is our future the price may fall but I know that the price of Bitcoin will raise for Bitcoin is volatile the price may fall back and rise.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
July 15, 2018, 06:22:32 PM
It is reasonable for me because Bitcoin is functioning for 10 years already and it is only gaining more and more popularity day by day! I think yo uare totally right with that statement of yours!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
Sure, it won't and will never die. Fact
Yes, bitcoin never die and never be die, the fact is bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency that give high profit, and but now bitcoin facing the challenges right now but I know bitcoin it will recovered and rise soon. We know that value of bitcoin is down but this is not reason to say that bitcoin die no one can predict future of bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 12:03:31 PM
It is a fact. There will always be a demand for this coin. The price will be much worse, but a little later. Therefore, everything will be fine with bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 11:57:21 AM
To invest as well as learn about bitcoin you have to trade the time and effort to invest in them and you will have great things to come from investing in them you will not waste time. you invest in bitcoin
Activity: 201
July 15, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
I agree with you perfectly bro, bitcoin will surely not die but its market price will rise again. i really don't know why some folks in this forum just want to see bitcoin fall, well for your information bitcoin survived all the criticisms when it was first generated and so it would surely rise again.
Activity: 211
July 15, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Sure thing. it will only die if the internet will also die and the advent of the entire technology is wipe out in the face of the planet.
Activity: 18
July 15, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin will not die but it will grow and become more popular
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
July 13, 2018, 07:58:01 PM
Bitcoin was declared dead so many times as posted on this site https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/ it was dead more than 300 times but still bitcoin is still kicking although it is weak as of this moment but it will rise again all we gonna do is wait,wait, and wait until we achieve its sweetest victory.
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 07:51:42 PM
I don't figure bitcoin will cease to exist. Numerous individuals lose trust in the ongoing business sector. Truth be told, this is only a typical rectification of bitcoin. In the previous couple of years, there have been numerous revisions. Each time bitcoin will return, don't stress excessively.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 07:49:12 PM
Being the pioneer of all cryptocurrencies and now became the base currency and the mainstream of all cryptocurrencies with billions of market capitalization, then that's enough display of pure power that will never exhausted. With that being said, i believe bitcoin will forever exists.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 07:36:17 PM
Blockchain is the technology the underpins cryptocurrencies. The tech allows digital information to be distributed, but not copied.  Moreover I think BTC has a big future because everything changes and it's a new wave in economics
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 13, 2018, 06:56:44 PM
Bitcoin will not die,it maybe down now the price but that's not mean that it's already the end.The ups and downs of its price is already a normal movements.
Yes, bitcoin will continue living and it won’t just die. Price may fall but eventually it will grow again; it will grow higher than before. It is just a matter of time and patience.
Activity: 175
July 13, 2018, 06:52:29 PM
Bitcoin will not die,it maybe down now the price but that's not mean that it's already the end.The ups and downs of its price is already a normal movements.
Activity: 336
July 13, 2018, 06:51:27 PM
When I see such comments, I only think of such people as individuals who have negative thoughts about Btc and have expressed it several times but hasn't been heard by the world and so they have moved here to distort the minds of newbies on the forum.
Personally, I'm not moved by such comments and I do hope many of us here do not bother as well.
Activity: 30
July 13, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
That can't be said so emphatically. Though I don't believe bitcoin will die, the probability won't be 1. What happens if everybody tries to hold on to their coins without exchange waiting for a "good" price? 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
July 13, 2018, 06:27:40 PM
Bitcoin is not going to disappear, and if you really believe on that, then you clearly do not understand how bitcoin works and how it is being developed at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: