Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 53. (Read 4132 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
Yes, bitcoin never die, cause bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, now bitcoin is on dip  but this not the reason to say that bitcoin die no one can predict the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 07:42:32 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency it will never die! People who are very much used to fiat currencies are struggling to understand the technology behind Bitcoins as well as all the other cryptocurrencies. That's basically the reason why people think that BTC will die. On the contrary, I think that its value will sky-rocket in the coming months!
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
July 11, 2018, 06:37:42 PM
Bitcoin will not die, but also it will not be the global digital currency due to it’s limitation & flaws.
Yes I agree, bitcoin will always have a limitation on its uses but it wont die. People will keep using it as long as they are earning money and profit from it. Since bitocunhas a big role now to someones life, even its price was falling people still have  a trust on kt because they know that it will increase again.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
Bitcoin won't die as long it still use by people. Bitcoin nowadays is more popular day by day because the people who using it is growing up rapidly. People are using bitcoin as payment, buy something, trading it and so on.
Bitcoin never dies cause there is lot of uses of bitcoin. And bitcoin continues growing his popular all over the world. Bitcoin is never dies  cause people use this as payments bills, buying goods and online investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 11, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
Bitcoin won't die as long it still use by people. Bitcoin nowadays is more popular day by day because the people who using it is growing up rapidly. People are using bitcoin as payment, buy something, trading it and so on.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
I don't think bitcoin will die out. Many people lose confidence in the recent market. In fact, this is just a normal correction of bitcoin. In the past few years, there have been many amendments. Every time bitcoin will come back, don't worry too much.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
It's their freedom to express an opinion base on their personal belief and experience or would rather say they are doing it intentionally to draw the investors attention to make them panicked, They are calling it dead, bubble, scam etc each and every year different sentences the same context and meaning, it won't die as bitcoin is just getting started.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 12:39:51 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.

Yes, bitcoin will not die easily, bitcoin will survive because it becomes the strongest. Bitcoin will remain the king of crypto and no altcoin can replace bitcoin. Keep hold of bitcoin, because bitcoin will be able to change the future.
Activity: 812
July 11, 2018, 12:37:30 PM
Yes, I agree with you on this. Bitcoin is the king crypto and certainly will not die. They make such comments seeing the price fall but now they can see that the price has started to recover proving them wrong. Like you I will also request all not to post such negative thoughts and others should not agree on such negativity too. Oppose it and show your position against it.
Yes, bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and bitcoin is not die. We read some post are negative that say bitcoin is dead this comments are hurts for me cause I know in myself that bitcoin now are recovering from all challenges and starting to rise up soon and give us big profits in our investment. Bitcoin now is down but this is not reason to say that bitcoin die cause bitcoin is still alive.
Activity: 73
July 11, 2018, 12:28:31 PM
Bitcoin is the best and fastest coin selling online,  so this kind of thing to die it depend on the seller and the buyer. But to me BTC can never die
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 07:47:48 AM
The development of the crypto industry is only just beginning, but there will remain worthy currencies, I consider 1-2 for my sphere of activity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
July 06, 2018, 07:41:51 AM
Ofcourse it will not die. The crypto bussiness has just started. Today everyone knows about Bitcoin and the other altcoins and try to have some. The paper money will die soon in this new world order. So not dying, you can say just borned, just started. Who don't understand about cryptocurrency will loose..
Activity: 172
July 06, 2018, 07:32:54 AM
Bitcoin will not die, but also it will not be the global digital currency due to it’s limitation & flaws.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 07:26:09 AM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

bitcoin wont die, because bitcoin has a lot to rely on to change life so it depends on the user they should handle it as much as possible if they want to surmount just trust on yourself
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 07:13:21 AM
Yes of course bitcoin wouldn't die those who are saying bitcoin will die or those who are always thinking negativity about bitcoin those are didn't want bitcoin but they are wrong because bitcoin wouldn't die because many investor and business man was believing and trusting and even many panic seller bitcoin is always be the number one coins than others.

King of all coins will never be dead,  bitcoin has many supporters, it has a strong community and there so many people believe on bitcoin. Bitcoin exist a long time ago and its still exist right now.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

Good to know that aftet seeing such trends relating how bitcoin could possibly fie. There is still some thread that will say how bitcoin will continue its journey. All though we cannot remove the fact that some will continually go with it cons. At least there are this optimist that can stand with their belief.
Activity: 12
July 06, 2018, 06:47:48 AM
Bitcoin is definitely here to stay. I am seeing that clearer now that I am deeper and deeper in bitcoin and blockchain. There's development happening everyday and lots of infrastructures are built around it. So it is actually miles away to other cryptocurrencies. Ang it is becoming faster and faster now with the development of Segwit and Lightning network. Those who are saying that bitcoin is dead just want to lower the price more so that they can also buy it.
Activity: 552
July 06, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
Yes of course bitcoin wouldn't die those who are saying bitcoin will die or those who are always thinking negativity about bitcoin those are didn't want bitcoin but they are wrong because bitcoin wouldn't die because many investor and business man was believing and trusting and even many panic seller bitcoin is always be the number one coins than others.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
July 06, 2018, 06:46:17 AM
oh dear Bitcoin will always live and prosper even though market conditions are not in good condition, people who claim that Bitcoin will die because they are quite new in this world, maybe because it has lost a lot or just spread FUD is not clear, bad shape and it is not a sign great destruction, when the market is good then they enjoy it, do not be hypocritical, because too low for themselves, it all depends on confidence then also understand by itself.
Activity: 26
July 06, 2018, 06:42:04 AM
[/quote]I believe that bitcoin will not die, but the bitcoin price will be drenched down very deeply. You can see that the price of bitcoin since reaching $ 19800 level has been continuously reduced, the market is in a cycle of long-term decline. Combined with the fact that we are prepared to face the global economic crisis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in 2018.
[/quote]

Why are we prepared for another crisis (what wil cause it in your opinion)? I am still mad about last one :/
Pages:
Jump to: