Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN won't die, period. - page 48. (Read 4132 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
July 13, 2018, 06:23:03 PM
Bitcoin will not die just because the price is down. bitcoin will continue to grow until and bitcoin enthusiasts as well as I believe will continue to grow. for some people maybe this is just a dream but for those who follow bitcoin from the first to understand this is just price movement. not the destruction of a crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
July 13, 2018, 05:38:13 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Thank you and feel free to respond, I wanna see your insights about this.
Bitcoin is the first and of course the investors love it more than other coins. It is still the most reliable and most trusted crypto coin. We must not believe what other people say.

Being the first ever trusted coin will surely be exist for a long period of time or shall we say forever because many proofs that say it is a good investment. It was proven and tested to many people.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
July 13, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
The one who says bitcoin is dead is probably the one who buy bitcoin in december.They need to vent their frustration because of their loss.Bitcoin is the number one crypto and in the lead of everything regarding cryptobusiness.

Or the one who wanted to buy bitcoin at a cheap price that's why they spread lies and fears amongst newbie investors. Definitely bitcoin won't die because its already starting to conquer the world and its slowly gaining wider acceptance although there is a lot of resistance from government and central banks around the world.

Bitcoin is still in its early stage, so it won't simply die because it has gain a lot of support. Its been on the top of the food chain and not even a single alt coins so far has topple it although there's were some attempts, (ETH, Ripple and BCH). So don't believed if you read news saying that bitcoin will die or dying. Its very resilient and survived a lot of test in its young career.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
July 13, 2018, 05:20:22 PM
The one who says bitcoin is dead is probably the one who buy bitcoin in december.They need to vent their frustration because of their loss.Bitcoin is the number one crypto and in the lead of everything regarding cryptobusiness.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 05:16:22 PM
As you can see that BTC is the largest crypto among all in the market, I just really do not understand why people like to claim that BTC is about to die, do not easily fall for these kinds of topics and think that Bitcoin is dying, put some research on it, its just another person's opinion but again it is misleading. One last thing before you reply, this is extremely important and might be a big help for you (especially for newbies) avoid agreeing with such wrong info given to you, be sure to take extra care in replying, and the most important part of all is that you should make some research and do not forget to read the thread (if necessary) it is also important as you can gain new information from other people, though just make sure that what you are reading is very much legitimate.

Bitcoin is the first and of course the investors love it more than other coins. It is still the most reliable and most trusted crypto coin. We must not believe what other people say.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 05:12:50 PM
Your right bitcoin wont end our life will end but none with bitcoin,.bitcoin was develop by many years ago but look at now we it is still alive and it is a part of our everyday living,we used to take this opportunity until we wanna be,and thank you for bitcoin who helps us through.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

I keep wondering too,  if there is anything I believe about cryptocurrencies, it is that it is here to stay even when the market is not doing so great at the moment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
July 13, 2018, 04:56:10 PM
It quite unfortunate that some users of bitcoin still fall for this kind of news that either bitcoin is dieing and at the end they are chicken out from investing in bitcoin, but the truth is judging from bitcoin market capitalization bitcoin is still the highest in the exchange market and it price is steadily rising. Bitcoin will not die soon it will continue to grow as the market keep developing.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 04:55:38 PM
We really can't be so sure about it Wink But as of now, and having the fact that it has many supporters, well it shouldn't disappear relatively.
Many things will come up to the peoples mind as time goes by so we can't say if bitcoin will last until forever Smiley

I agree with you mate bitcoin has a life there's also a dying period but during still alive they helps the people improving thier lifestyle and make the payment more easy and comfortable.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 13, 2018, 04:53:20 PM
for my opinion bitcoin will not die and i believe in one fact that it is growing day by day and becoming popular  by lots of places and it is just one of the periods that happen once in a year and it will return back to its positivity i guess.
Activity: 241
July 13, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
Btc will never die i think like this because i have read much about this coin and its great prospects. i m sure that this will be like this. I m not professional expert but i think that this will really happen soon it will be the main one
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
July 13, 2018, 04:45:38 PM
Well, that's it. When referring to people who do not have knowledge, speak on topics of which they themselves have no idea, I encourage new users to use more reliable sources. Most people who say that Bitcoin died as an argument give a slight decrease in its value. This is ridiculous because it is obvious that every currency sometimes has more value and sometimes less. It's about the Bitcoin mechanism that works without any complaints, which can completely calm us down because there is a minimal chance that anything will threaten the existence of Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 13, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Yes, bitcoin never die and wait for some days bitcoin will back soon. When i was joined bitcoin and crypto world this time bitcoin never fell down like this situation and this bitcoin just up and up and broken all previous record.But bitcoin going to down and down people really worried for bitcoin price down and people start to sell their asset and hate bitcoin and crypto asset.I hope when bitcoin again  up people are more interesting for bitcoin so need some time for bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
July 13, 2018, 10:00:48 AM
As an investor, just try to keep hold it rather than cut loss.
Bitcoin is on downtrend so it's reasonable for people to to panic sell but this is cryptocurrency where greater profit comes with greater risk.

Hold & Profit or Nothing !
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 13, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

I also hope for beginners or early investors to learn about bitcoin before going to the world of bitcoin. because if they do not have knowledge about Bitcoin. they will be affected by bad news about bitcoin. and will make the mindset that bitcoin will crumble and die. it just makes it astray. and will make them cry when bitcoin gets back up.
Activity: 172
July 13, 2018, 09:58:17 AM
nobody thinks it will die, but many think it needs to correct so hard that altcoins and get get rich quick ppl get washed out, and the space once again becomes more leveled.
Activity: 112
July 13, 2018, 09:11:38 AM
I don't think bitcoin will die. Many people lose confidence in the recent marketbecause the others want it. In fact, this is just a normal correction of bitcoin. In the past few years, there have been many amendments. Every time bitcoin will come back, don't worry too much.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

More probably those people are the coward individuals who sells there bitcoin and praying really hard for the bitcoin to fLl for them to feel the supremacy. But as we all know, according to fact bitcoin will not die amd continue to reign. More and more people are into using bitcoin, soon enough almost all individual will be using bitcoin to do transactions and such.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 04:25:23 AM
when talking about bitcoin, it is important to talk about all aspects of this technology, not just the advantages. talk about the unresolved problems, and about the stage at which this technology is now. just can not praise, because of your explanation depends on how adequately the person perceives the information. Apparently those who think bitcoin is a SCAM - do not understand correctly
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
July 13, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
Now you can do an analysis of Bitcoin's dominance in the cryptoval market - 43% or 107 billion dollars.
In my opinion, this is a good argument to draw a conclusion - soon BTC will not lose popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: