Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 71. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 12:58:50 PM
Bitcoin worths to me as it is working the same for me like any other currency, I can buy any thing with that and I can convert that to any currency like other currencies, and everyone give it the value what it has.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2016, 10:31:14 AM
Bitcoins are not worth for me because i don't want to buy anything with it. I even don't know where to buy
something with it yeah maybe an online store but i can also go to the store and buy something with gold.

does not mean that bitcoin is not worth, if bitcoin can not be used to buy something online. but bitcoin has a high value. so it's very worth.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
May 03, 2016, 10:06:21 AM
Bitcoins are not worth for me because i don't want to buy anything with it. I even don't know where to buy
something with it yeah maybe an online store but i can also go to the store and buy something with gold.
Activity: 326
May 03, 2016, 04:13:33 AM
Bitcoin is worth to all of us if it is not worth to use than why should be there a reason that we must have Bitcoins, the most important is that you have wait for a price increase.
The main reason that people have Bitcoin is that they want to earn some money with it.

Yeah bitcoin is really worth it to have as an investment and many people are now investing in bitcoin because they see that when they invest now in the coming months their investment will have a large value.

Indeed the bitcoin is really worth it because it has such a good future and its also that the bitcoin is very fast with growing users and also stores that are stepping in everyday.
I think the bitcoin is worth it for everybody because it has such a good potential.
It would be weird if you think that Bitcoin is just nothing and the main reason that people is buying Bitcoin is that they want to earn some profit with it and that is nice.
But you never know the right time to sell it and that is quite bad because sometimes you dont know what to do.
Activity: 364
May 03, 2016, 03:24:32 AM
i don't think the bit coin is worth for me because everything you can buy it
also with just gold. bitcoin will never be such big as the real  money.
May 03, 2016, 03:14:47 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
yeah i think the real currency price will stay always the same, thats the
risk of buying bitcoins you never now when hes growing up or down.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 03, 2016, 03:09:52 AM
Bitcoin is worth to the most people and that is because you can earn a lot of money with it and that would be nice for them of course but there is a chance that they can wait a long time.
But you never know what there will happen with Bitcoin because it is a currency.

If benefits you, then it is worth to you. And bitcoin is worth to all of us, because we are using it for exchanging it for real cash,
playing sports bet, dice, faucets and other things that benefits us. So, if someone says that bitcoin is not worth,
Maybe he didn't experience the ways in earning bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 03, 2016, 03:06:00 AM
It is worth to me because I use it in gambling particularly in sports betting. By using it I have all the benefits I did not get in using fiat. I have a low charges or almost no charges when I deposit and withdraw at any gambling sites. I can gamble anonymously and bypass the restrictions of our country.
May 02, 2016, 11:04:57 AM
Bitcoin is worth to the most people and that is because you can earn a lot of money with it and that would be nice for them of course but there is a chance that they can wait a long time.
But you never know what there will happen with Bitcoin because it is a currency.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 02, 2016, 10:23:51 AM
Bitcoin is worth to me. Even if many people are still doubting about bitcoins
But I do believe that bitcoins has a great potential for being an online currency because
there are many investors that into bitcoins and other online shops & gaming platforms.
Activity: 420
May 02, 2016, 10:21:55 AM
I actually have it as an investment. I do sometimes purchase something with it, so it is worth to me, yea Smiley
Yeah everyone here thinks that Bitcoin is worth their timem, otherwise they would not be here. So Bitcoin is completely worth me and my time, investing in Bitcoin gave me the chance to make some extra money.
Activity: 350
April 21, 2016, 10:21:19 AM
Bitcoin is worth to all of us if it is not worth to use than why should be there a reason that we must have Bitcoins, the most important is that you have wait for a price increase.
The main reason that people have Bitcoin is that they want to earn some money with it.

Yeah bitcoin is really worth it to have as an investment and many people are now investing in bitcoin because they see that when they invest now in the coming months their investment will have a large value.

I treat bitcoin as an investment. I hold most of the coin and buy some when the price is low. Use some when the price is high.
Yeah Bitcoin is worth me and my time otherwise I would not be here at all. I love the fact that Bitcoin allows you to make money. But I have to say that it can be a long time before you are able to make money with Bitcoin.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 17, 2016, 02:52:34 PM

I treat bitcoin as an investment. I hold most of the coin and buy some when the price is low. Use some when the price is high.
April 15, 2016, 06:39:01 AM

Indeed the bitcoin is really worth it because it has such a good future and its also that the bitcoin is very fast with growing users and also stores that are stepping in everyday.
I think the bitcoin is worth it for everybody because it has such a good potential.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 15, 2016, 06:22:45 AM

Activity: 363
April 15, 2016, 05:19:05 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 15, 2016, 01:53:20 AM
Of course it is worth it. Since I started using bitcoin, it made my online transactions easier and more convenient.

Just because its worthy people continuously adopting it. Also hard efforts were put on earning bitcoin as it has a increased value compared to the other alternatives.

Yes bitcoin is worth it to invest because user are really striving and making efforts so that bitcoin will be mainstream in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 15, 2016, 01:32:48 AM
The bitcoin is really worth it in my opinion, because of the profit you can make with it, I really have no doubts about that.
The bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount and it has such a good future a head so yeah its worth it for me.
Yeah I also think that Bitcoin is worth me and my time other wise I would not be here. Bitcoin provided me with the option to make some extra money beside my normal day job. And Bitcoin is heading in the good direction so I cannot complain. 
Yeah for me too bitcoin worth a lot. I didn't earned much than my daily job from bitcoin, but earned something for my little expenses, I really love it as it is providing me some benefits and I hope in future I will earn more money from bitcoin as halving is near.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 14, 2016, 11:58:11 PM
Of course it is worth it. Since I started using bitcoin, it made my online transactions easier and more convenient.

Just because its worthy people continuously adopting it. Also hard efforts were put on earning bitcoin as it has a increased value compared to the other alternatives.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 14, 2016, 02:36:34 PM
The bitcoin is really worth it in my opinion, because of the profit you can make with it, I really have no doubts about that.
The bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount and it has such a good future a head so yeah its worth it for me.
It is worth for what? It is worth if you want to do a venture investment and also it is worth if you try to make money with different tools of it.
Pages:
Jump to: