Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 72. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 13, 2016, 10:08:30 AM
The bitcoin is really worth it in my opinion, because of the profit you can make with it, I really have no doubts about that.
The bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount and it has such a good future a head so yeah its worth it for me.
Yeah I also think that Bitcoin is worth me and my time other wise I would not be here. Bitcoin provided me with the option to make some extra money beside my normal day job. And Bitcoin is heading in the good direction so I cannot complain. 
Activity: 364
April 13, 2016, 03:50:04 AM
The bitcoin is really worth it in my opinion, because of the profit you can make with it, I really have no doubts about that.
The bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount and it has such a good future a head so yeah its worth it for me.
Activity: 364
April 13, 2016, 03:03:39 AM
I think that Bitcoin is worth to all of us that is using Bitcoin, because if Bitcoin have not a value than nobody will also use it and that bad so the value is the most important in Bitcoin.
You can do many things with Bitcoin and you can even be rich with Bitcoin and that is nice, buying things with Bitcoin or you can trade to earn some profit or even gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 13, 2016, 02:19:23 AM
So far, every people on this topic said bitcoin is worth to them. And for me, bitcoin is worth to me too. Because in my country, i can earn bitcoin and can make a living with bitcoin.

Well, that's true, in some countries, earning a living with online job is possible, power, internet bill, cost of living are pretty much low compared to those countries in Europe..I too, bitcoin is beneficial to me, it's an extra savings..
yeah bitcoin worth a lot and it is an extra savings for me, in my country power and internet bill costs are not too low but can be manageable. i think it will be worth to everyone eventhough these are high, as everyone can earn a good profit from bitcoin.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 13, 2016, 01:52:35 AM
So far, every people on this topic said bitcoin is worth to them. And for me, bitcoin is worth to me too. Because in my country, i can earn bitcoin and can make a living with bitcoin.

Well, that's true, in some countries, earning a living with online job is possible, power, internet bill, cost of living are pretty much low compared to those countries in Europe..I too, bitcoin is beneficial to me, it's an extra savings..
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 13, 2016, 01:36:43 AM
Bitcoin worth a lot to me, not only because i use it often to making my deals and trades online, but also because i think it's having good potential and shining future, we expect also it's price will get stable soon

Bitcoin is helping us in many ways at present, and in future it will be more useful and powerful, as with the presence of bitcoin I don't need to go WU or banks for making online transfers.

Less hassle yes that is right. I love it because of that. Banks here in our country always have a lot people in line and it moves like a turtle. Thanks to bitcoin transferring some of my money to my relatives are faster and easier. Just need an internet connection and they receive it instantly.
Activity: 420
April 12, 2016, 01:23:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
April 12, 2016, 12:43:54 PM
I can say that bitcoin is unique investation that I ever had.
There are some potential that will grow big on the future especially for global transaction that seek the faster confirmation of transaction.

Definitely worth. it's easier, faster, and safer to use bitcoins for my online transactions! one click, and it's all done!

This is the great example when internet got advanced !
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
April 12, 2016, 11:55:17 AM
Of course it is worth it. Since I started using bitcoin, it made my online transactions easier and more convenient.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 12, 2016, 11:44:34 AM
Bitcoin worth a lot to me, not only because i use it often to making my deals and trades online, but also because i think it's having good potential and shining future, we expect also it's price will get stable soon

I believe you should spend bitcoins when you need as only keeping it safe will not serve the purpose and you never know what would be the price of bitcoins in the future, It might be half of it what you hold at present so depending on future you cannot waste bitcoins at present spend and buy again when the prices goes down that is the best thing to do with bitcoins...
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 12, 2016, 11:35:27 AM

I don't want the price to become stable. We can't make profits if the price will become stable.

Just ride the price volatility of bitcoin price.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
April 12, 2016, 11:29:34 AM

Bitcoin is helping us in many ways at present, and in future it will be more useful and powerful, as with the presence of bitcoin I don't need to go WU or banks for making online transfers.
Activity: 742
April 12, 2016, 11:08:55 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 12, 2016, 10:59:16 AM
Definitely worth. it's easier, faster, and safer to use bitcoins for my online transactions! one click, and it's all done!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 12, 2016, 10:59:05 AM

Yeah its really worth it when you can use bitcoin to pay your bills just by clicking on the internet and it save time and money for the transportation.

That is one of the services that our local wallet exchange provider offered  here.

We can pay some of our bills with this third party company directly with the use of our bitcoin. Less hassle. Just make a payment early at least 3 days.
Activity: 644
April 12, 2016, 10:54:46 AM
Of course it's worth. I can buy stuffs with bitcoin. I can earn money from bitcoin.
If it's not worth then why would people looking for it.

Yup Its worth for me! bitcoins that i have is the currency that is most valuable in my opinion dollars or even gold and silver will be worthless compared to bitcoin price bitcoins are the future its only a matter of time when everyone will start using it...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 12, 2016, 10:48:23 AM
For me bitcoin is like any other currency. One of the things why I like bitcoin is how easy you can buy something, deposit money, withdraw.. With any other currency you need documents, cards bla bla bla. I'm lazy for all that so bitcoin is like a some great thing too me.
I hope in future we will be able to use it everywhere. Not that is privilege of some countries and mine is not one of them yet.
But future is coming to all, sooner or later. And for sure bitcoin will be a part of that future.

Ohh you mean credit cards. Yeah it got also the amount where you will pay annually for using the cards and if you forgot payment for using it they charge you with some fees thatbis just not fair.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 12, 2016, 08:46:06 AM
Of course it's worth. I can buy stuffs with bitcoin. I can earn money from bitcoin.

So it means it really worth to you..In my experience, aside from buying stuffs with bitcoin, I save a lot of time and money in paying bills which I don't need to go to their offices and fall in line just to pay 1 bill.. so it really worth it..

Yeah its really worth it when you can use bitcoin to pay your bills just by clicking on the internet and it save time and money for the transportation.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 12, 2016, 08:26:46 AM

So it means it really worth to you..In my experience, aside from buying stuffs with bitcoin, I save a lot of time and money in paying bills which I don't need to go to their offices and fall in line just to pay 1 bill.. so it really worth it..
Activity: 490
April 12, 2016, 07:57:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: