Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 74. (Read 144839 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
April 09, 2016, 12:13:28 PM
Bitcoin is worth me and my time. Bitcoin does not take that much time of my life it only takes long before something happens with the prices. It is all about analyzing and waiting. 
You should have to be faithful with its price, and when the price of bitcoin tends to increase it do not take much time but start increasing much faster then our expectations and predictions.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 09, 2016, 09:14:49 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
yes of course bitcoin worth for me,for people who need money and know about bitcoin,its must be bitcoin worth for them,i'm accept bitcoin from my friend,he quit to looking for bitcoin because he already have better job and busy.
Bitcoin worth me a lot. I won't quit bitcoin for any reason. Many people don't know about bitcoin, so they are not using it, but quitting off from bitcoin after using it is too bad. I feel that these people are missing a great opportunity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 09, 2016, 04:38:03 AM
Yeah bitcoin is worth me my time and my money. Bitcoin is helping me allot with saving my money and with making money by buying these coins as an investment.
Yeah I am currently serving a lecture for the help of bitcoin. I have previously worked in the online business to earn dollars as working in PTC and so on. but low income very lucky that I can see in the bitcoin payment option ptc that time.
bitcoin very worth to me. I will not go to college if there is no bitcoin exist
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 09, 2016, 04:01:29 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
yes of course bitcoin worth for me,for people who need money and know about bitcoin,its must be bitcoin worth for them,i'm accept bitcoin from my friend,he quit to looking for bitcoin because he already have better job and busy.
Activity: 245
April 09, 2016, 03:30:29 AM
Yes Bitcoin worth to me, i use it as real money and also i can purchase almost anything online with this currency

Good for you that you can purchase anything with bitcoin...Others have a difficulty buying anything with bitcoin..They have to use exchanges just to use bitcoin in real life...But anyway, of course it worth to me..It is still a money...
No, no one have the difficulty to buy anything with bitcoin, they just need to learn all about bitcoin and have to search only to buy for anything on the internet, they will find it.

yes i agree with friend . nothing impossible  from bitcoin every thing can get customer with bitcoin when they need some goods some food and any thing and customer also think about bitcoin . I have bitcoin ever same like money and feel happy
Activity: 287
April 08, 2016, 09:10:28 PM
Yes Bitcoin worth to me, i use it as real money and also i can purchase almost anything online with this currency

Good for you that you can purchase anything with bitcoin...Others have a difficulty buying anything with bitcoin..They have to use exchanges just to use bitcoin in real life...But anyway, of course it worth to me..It is still a money...
No, no one have the difficulty to buy anything with bitcoin, they just need to learn all about bitcoin and have to search only to buy for anything on the internet, they will find it.

yes if any one will try then they can find out online purchasing site and I also found gambling site and online air ticket booking and they are accepting bitcoin, It is very simple for booking and now i am very happy, I can book my air ticket from my home and I can pay also.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
April 08, 2016, 08:15:46 PM
The bitcoin is really worth it for me, I even think its more worth for me than my normal money that I have stored at the bank.
If I could I would even get everything from my bank account and deposited into my wallet.
Another fact why I'm also think its worth it of course is because its profitable and that is logical because why should it be worth something for you if you cannot make profit with it.
Activity: 336
April 08, 2016, 05:52:14 PM
Yes bitcoin worth to me but not as much as fiat. It is only an investment as it can not fulfill all your needs.
It's price fluctuates a lot and moreover options to spend it are less. Even if it's price will rise ,then also it will remain as an investment only due to limited options to use and large confirmation time.

The worth is determined by many factors. I believe that it holds value in it's potential of being the greatest innovation in payments after the CC. But the future just have to determine that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 08, 2016, 02:54:43 PM
Yeah bitcoin is worth me my time and my money. Bitcoin is helping me allot with saving my money and with making money by buying these coins as an investment.

Yeah truly bitcoin is much worth to be in terms of earning as well security for the future as it is getting evolved as a currency of the future.
yeah bitcoin is worth for me a lot because it is a good investment option that might actually bring me a lot of bitcoins that i will use for making even more money in the future by investing

i hope bitcoin will never die as i have a big part of my money in bitcoins right now and if bitcoin will go down i will have a huge loss so bitcoin is really worth for me a lot
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 08, 2016, 12:14:09 PM
Yes bitcoin worth to me but not as much as fiat. It is only an investment as it can not fulfill all your needs.
It's price fluctuates a lot and moreover options to spend it are less. Even if it's price will rise ,then also it will remain as an investment only due to limited options to use and large confirmation time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
April 08, 2016, 10:51:20 AM
Ever since I started using bitcoin it has grown in it's value. It really hasn't decreased much in value since I have using it. So I am seeing only positive things with using it. As with real currency you don't have any option in the matter, that money is money. It stays the same all the time which is not really appealing to many of people.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 08, 2016, 10:47:12 AM

Yeah truly bitcoin is much worth to be in terms of earning as well security for the future as it is getting evolved as a currency of the future.
Activity: 350
April 08, 2016, 05:39:41 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
April 08, 2016, 05:34:24 AM

At a moment we don't have majority of places where bitcoin ATM are available so we need to convert it to fiat first, but still bitcoin is worth to me as it is helping me in many ways.

Same in our place, but bitcoin is worth to use and invest. It helps many freelancer and those whose job is internet related where payment before is a hassle because of high charges. Bitcoin really change the payment systems and worthy as cash.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
April 08, 2016, 05:20:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2016, 04:40:15 AM
bitcoin is much better than fiat so it is worth more to me at the same time.

bitcoin is an investment that can give me a good profit especially since bitcoin price is pretty low right now.
also bitcoin can be used as a currency which makes it that much better.
Bitcoin is pretty worth when compared with all others like PayPal. It is just an income, we can spend our expenses using bitcoin. It is digital money that we can spend everywhere like online shopping.
Bitcoin has a value and that is worth to use because you can do many things with it, you can buy some stuff with it or you also can trade with Bitcoin and than you can make some profit.
If you are now looking at the value, you see that the value is not high now and that is bad.

short term thinking i say the price isn't low at all. if you just look at the long term picture, then the current price can indeed be seen as low. that's why long term minded people should start with buying today before the price start to go up to higher levels. btw... why is it "bad" that the price at the moment isn't "high"?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 08, 2016, 04:08:06 AM
bitcoin for me is the digital gold, even better than gold or any other valuables.

the best part about bitcoin is two things, one is the fact that the price of bitcoin is so undervalued right now so in the future what i have now is going to be worth a lot more.
and the other is the fact that bitcoin is a currency that i can use to buy stuff online. so with the price rise in the future i have a lot of purchasing power.
Activity: 336
April 08, 2016, 04:02:18 AM
bitcoin is much better than fiat so it is worth more to me at the same time.

bitcoin is an investment that can give me a good profit especially since bitcoin price is pretty low right now.
also bitcoin can be used as a currency which makes it that much better.
Bitcoin is pretty worth when compared with all others like PayPal. It is just an income, we can spend our expenses using bitcoin. It is digital money that we can spend everywhere like online shopping.
Bitcoin has a value and that is worth to use because you can do many things with it, you can buy some stuff with it or you also can trade with Bitcoin and than you can make some profit.
If you are now looking at the value, you see that the value is not high now and that is bad.
Activity: 245
April 08, 2016, 03:15:10 AM
Investing in real fiat money i don't see any benefit on them.
But investing in bitcoin there are many chances that you can double your money (for a long time)
[/quot

i agree with you friend bitcoin worth to people when need any time any place or any country that time can use bitcoin same like money and people are also earn money with bitcoin when increase price in bitcoin and that time people can sell bitcoin with good trader and after will can take more profit
Activity: 420
April 08, 2016, 03:00:18 AM
Bitcoins are really worth to me, when i don't have money, bitcoin can covered it. and bitcoin also save my life when i don't have job. I'm sure people on this forum also worth to them.
Pages:
Jump to: