Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 73. (Read 144839 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
April 11, 2016, 04:44:42 AM
Bitcoin is worth to everyone I think, you can do many things with Bitcoin and you can even be rich with it if you are doing good it will namely not happens not that easy.
If Bitcoin has no value than there will be a lot of people that will not use Bitcoin.

Bitcoin sure gives a good profit that is why people in this community loves it. But in getting the profit for getting that "rich" moment you will be needing a lot of coins for that.

Either that, or you have a long breath and hold for many years in hope Bitcoin skyrockets on day.
The days of getting rich quick however are definitely over.That was the time before first halving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 11, 2016, 04:39:02 AM
now for me, it worth something above 400 USD. no more, no less..

Bitcoin is really worth it because we are gaining some money from it when we are good at trading and trading has never been this easy unlike in real life trading.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 11, 2016, 04:18:13 AM
Bitcoin is worth to everyone I think, you can do many things with Bitcoin and you can even be rich with it if you are doing good it will namely not happens not that easy.
If Bitcoin has no value than there will be a lot of people that will not use Bitcoin.

Bitcoin sure gives a good profit that is why people in this community loves it. But in getting the profit for getting that "rich" moment you will be needing a lot of coins for that.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
April 11, 2016, 03:52:27 AM
now for me, it worth something above 400 USD. no more, no less..
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
April 11, 2016, 03:50:26 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 03:25:01 AM
Yes Bitcoin worth to me, i use it as real money and also i can purchase almost anything online with this currency

Good for you that you can purchase anything with bitcoin...Others have a difficulty buying anything with bitcoin..They have to use exchanges just to use bitcoin in real life...But anyway, of course it worth to me..It is still a money...
There are some people who also need their earn money to buy some fruits and vegetable for their home which is unable to buy with bitcoin, It will take some years to be there .

There are few shop that offer bitcoin as payment right now and its hard to find one but eventually everything will be ok when we have more users and company that will invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
April 11, 2016, 02:50:27 AM
Yes Bitcoin worth to me, i use it as real money and also i can purchase almost anything online with this currency

Good for you that you can purchase anything with bitcoin...Others have a difficulty buying anything with bitcoin..They have to use exchanges just to use bitcoin in real life...But anyway, of course it worth to me..It is still a money...
There are some people who also need their earn money to buy some fruits and vegetable for their home which is unable to buy with bitcoin, It will take some years to be there .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 10, 2016, 04:54:43 PM
For me bitcoin is like any other currency. One of the things why I like bitcoin is how easy you can buy something, deposit money, withdraw.. With any other currency you need documents, cards bla bla bla. I'm lazy for all that so bitcoin is like a some great thing too me.
I hope in future we will be able to use it everywhere. Not that is privilege of some countries and mine is not one of them yet.
But future is coming to all, sooner or later. And for sure bitcoin will be a part of that future.

Yeah you are right. Bitcoins is same like other fiat, can buying and paying with bitcoin for payment on online. it's like fiat but it's for offline/real life. and  bitcoin really worth to me.

Bitcoin is stronger than any other fiat currency when it comes to online payments, but when it comes to offline payments I have to give the advantage to fiat as you can quickly buy something and hand over the money and walk away.

With Bitcoin people have to wait for at least one confirmation to safely walk away with the coins. And yes I know that you don't have to wait for that confirmation, but safety is more important than anything. I always say, better safe than sorry!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 10, 2016, 04:48:32 PM
For me bitcoin is like any other currency. One of the things why I like bitcoin is how easy you can buy something, deposit money, withdraw.. With any other currency you need documents, cards bla bla bla. I'm lazy for all that so bitcoin is like a some great thing too me.
I hope in future we will be able to use it everywhere. Not that is privilege of some countries and mine is not one of them yet.
But future is coming to all, sooner or later. And for sure bitcoin will be a part of that future.

Bitcoin is really other currency, lol  Grin
Hope bitcoin will become legal in every country.

Yeah lets hope for the best but honestly speaking i don't think that the governments will come in support of bitcoin as they have fear of loosing their control on the money.
Activity: 588
April 10, 2016, 04:40:37 PM

Bitcoin is really other currency, lol  Grin
Hope bitcoin will become legal in every country.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
April 10, 2016, 01:32:31 PM
ofcourse bitcoin is worth to me, if it wasn't i wouldn't even be here.
apart from what everybody else uses bitcoin as (or at least first) they use it as an investment but for me it is a very useful currency without restrictions.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
April 10, 2016, 01:02:02 PM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
Well, IMO, Bitcoin is indeed worth it. So, yes. It does worth something to me more than the paper money. Bitcoin price will inevitably reach the moon and even higher in the near future. Also, the halving event is almost near. Bitcoin price might increase a lot. Who knows?
Activity: 434
April 10, 2016, 12:55:11 PM

Yeah you are right. Bitcoins is same like other fiat, can buying and paying with bitcoin for payment on online. it's like fiat but it's for offline/real life. and  bitcoin really worth to me.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
April 10, 2016, 12:44:07 PM

I think that Bitcoin is worth for everyone that use Bitcoin, because if it is not worth you cant make some money so it must be important for them.
You can do many things with Bitcoin so you can buy some stuff with it but you can also earn some money with it like trading or gamble with Bitcoin and that is nice.
with no doubt, bitcoin is more worthy to all its users. Because each and every users are gaining atleast a small amount as an earning from bitcoin.
And I thing it is the major feature of bitcoin with which it has firmed its roots on the internet, that it gives much more opportunities to its users to earn some big amount.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 10, 2016, 11:53:23 AM
Activity: 658
April 10, 2016, 11:43:55 AM
Bitcoin is worth for everyone because everyone now believe in success and many exaggerate in their expectations but this is different story. Bitcoin is truly amazing technology and will continue to grow, but my advice would be stop daydreaming.
Me too just waiting for the halving ends. Bitcoins is much worty it for me..because it is the easy way to earn monies.
Activity: 560
April 10, 2016, 09:45:29 AM
Bitcoin is worth for everyone because everyone now believe in success and many exaggerate in their expectations but this is different story. Bitcoin is truly amazing technology and will continue to grow, but my advice would be stop daydreaming.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2016, 06:44:21 AM
Bitcoin is worth me and my time. Bitcoin does not take that much time of my life it only takes long before something happens with the prices. It is all about analyzing and waiting. 
You should have to be faithful with its price, and when the price of bitcoin tends to increase it do not take much time but start increasing much faster then our expectations and predictions.

Yeah, according to the time variation you'll see a lot difference in terms of price as well popularity. As said if a growth in price gets initiated then it continues for certain period of time.
Activity: 658
April 09, 2016, 07:49:34 PM
Bitcoin is very worth to me.in terms of expences neccesities and investments , i have extra money in doing bitcoins ,i have no work to earn only sidelines in a band , so this bitcoins is a big help for me  very worth it to known.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 09, 2016, 01:39:58 PM
Yes bitcoin worth to me but not as much as fiat. It is only an investment as it can not fulfill all your needs.
It's price fluctuates a lot and moreover options to spend it are less. Even if it's price will rise ,then also it will remain as an investment only due to limited options to use and large confirmation time.

The worth is determined by many factors. I believe that it holds value in it's potential of being the greatest innovation in payments after the CC. But the future just have to determine that.

Yeah worthiness depends upon various factors, and investing with bitcoin or having bitcoin as future investment is the best decision because every user believe it has the potential to go high.
Pages:
Jump to: