Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 97. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SkyFall
December 17, 2015, 04:57:25 AM
Both of them are valuable to me. Because I can safe up with bitcoin and make profits without needing to do anything. Fiat is still going to be worth to me because I can't pay with bitcoin everywhere. Until then I'm still going to need fiat and therefore I could/need to exchange bitcoin.
Activity: 994
December 17, 2015, 04:40:40 AM
I wouldn't really say that it is worth more, but I would say that I value the two the same. Some things you can do with Bitcoin and other things you can do with fiat. So they are the same to me.

Well same as fiat not really, with bitcoin that price can increa 125% and with fiat money maybe it will just increase so little.
People use bitcoin, because is not the same it looks like it, but is not. With bitcoin you can invest it and with fiat money is just pointless.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
December 17, 2015, 04:37:40 AM
Both are worth just as much to me as the other. Bitcoin is worth to me because when I'm in need of money I could exchange that. I'm still going to need regular money if I would want to buy something in store or even pay bills. So yes it's nice to have to option of having to deal with 2 different currencies, it gives you a couple of options to deal with.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 17, 2015, 01:16:01 AM
I wouldn't really say that it is worth more, but I would say that I value the two the same. Some things you can do with Bitcoin and other things you can do with fiat. So they are the same to me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 17, 2015, 01:12:19 AM
I do sometimes feel its just a number on a screen. But that's how the world is evolving.
Yeah, I though this, when we realized bitcoin it just number on our screen then becomes something worth now days,no one thinking this before I guess..   
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
December 16, 2015, 10:15:56 PM
i was invested in USD but that was a bad choice  Lips sealed

Grin

It's funny because if you flip this graphic sideways it's the Bitcoin alltimegraph before we hit 2K dollars next year (the first peak is the last ATH) Cheesy
Of course, some would say that's 1.2K before the crash but those aren't long term holders.
Activity: 406
December 16, 2015, 06:26:00 PM
To me bitcoin is worth a lot. Not only the cash I invested in bitcoin, but also the fact that I am part of a Revolution happening.
That's one of the best things about bitcoin.
Activity: 308
December 16, 2015, 05:31:02 PM
Bitcoin is not the most important to me , but is worth to me.
The first place I did bitcoin was, because of the price of it. So yeah bitcoin is worth for me.
Activity: 434
December 16, 2015, 04:34:15 PM
Well it depends if the price will go up and up than is worth for me. For now is not stable so is kinda risky if something happens bad.
But that is unlikely that it will happen so yeah bitcoins is worth to me. Because is money.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
December 16, 2015, 03:45:31 PM
No, because I will still need to exchange my bitcoins to fiat if I wanted to buy anything in the stores down the street. I can't completely depend on bitcoin just yet. Bitcoin is still valuable to me though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pollak
December 16, 2015, 03:13:41 PM
Hard to pick either of them. Bitcoin means a lot to me because i believe it has a lot potential in the future. It's better for me to invest my savings into bitcoin and use bitcoin as savings method instead of putting it into the bank.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 16, 2015, 03:09:42 PM
i was invested in USD but that was a bad choice  Lips sealed

Grin

It will go even worst with this trend because of the inflation every year if i remember it was -2% every year. So in bitcoin we see it rising at least this year.

Bitcoin currently does inflate though, but at a steady rate that is decreasing. 
The moment when we hit 21 million bitcoin will mark the start of the real bitcoin. It will either die or shoot up.

If it doesn't have enough of a community, miners won't get anything from mining bitcoin. Then TX fees would rise exponentially, and the bitcoin users will leave.

Another thing that's possible is that an accepted bitcoin software change could be rolled out so that the one least active coin in existence would be debited from its wallet and be transferred to the miner, to increase transaction rates, and to give an incentive to move your coins and spend TX fees to help the miners. And if there are alot of people using bitcoin, TX fees would rise and miners would make up for the no coinbase.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 16, 2015, 01:47:24 PM
Bitcoin is worth a lot to me. It's weird to not think about Bitcoin. It's not stable yet, but that will come with time. At this point even fiat currencies become quite volatile from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2015, 01:40:03 PM
yes bitcoin is very worth for me because if i'm hold my currency till the next 2 years then the value will not change and if i hold my bitcoin till the same years there is a possibility the value will increase because lot of people has speculate bitcoin price will continue to rise until the next few years
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 16, 2015, 08:47:57 AM
In my view bitcoin must be a biggest opportunity of my life time. I'm lucky I'm able to grab this opportunity in my younger age itself. By believing it's worth in saving it for future, I have been keeping on all the savings into bitcoin. Bitcoin is worthful more than gold in my view.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 16, 2015, 08:34:40 AM
Its worth it for me seems faster and safer to use with some sites.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2015, 07:11:19 AM
of course bitcoin is worth for me, bitcoin can become passive income and then we also can invested in it

we can do almost anything with bitcoin, we can gamble, we can mining and the last one, we can buy things using bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2015, 07:02:27 AM
BTC is worth a lot to me because I devote a lot of time into it.

Lol Devote the bitcoin dude... In Bitcoin is the 100% worthy for long term and short term savings and I am doing Bitcoin for long term goal and Its value increasing gradully As predication my long term goal success with lot of money for investment I think.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2015, 06:33:31 AM
I am not sure if you know, Op, that more economic assets in our world are only existing withing 'virtual space' of internet. We have much more money in circulation not represented by real physical banknotes at this point. So your argument of 'real' vs bitcoin money is invalid as more and more FIAT money are just numbers in memory of computers as well.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 16, 2015, 06:33:05 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...

Bitcoin for online purchases and transactions is worth more to me than fiat currencies. That's a fact. In my daily life it's still fiat that is ruling with iron fist. In that case fiat is worth more to me.

I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...

If you mean fiat currencies don't have as much volatility as Bitcoin, then you're right. But that's also the main reaso why average Joe's still use fiat instead of Bitcoin. Stability for them is the most important aspect.
Pages:
Jump to: