Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 96. (Read 144839 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 18, 2015, 07:31:43 AM
the perception of the value of bitcoin is distorted, because of the instability of the price, and especially because what has happened with the last great peak(1200)

if it wasn't for that peak that then got dumped to death, people now would trust more bitcoin, and questions like this in this thread would mean nothing
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 18, 2015, 07:20:07 AM
Bitcoin is only for me worth of money. Is nice to buy some to just hold it and wait for the future.
But actually is not that very worth for me, because my life is okey with just fiat money.

It should be worth a lot to you if you're holding and saving up for your future.
That just doesn't make any sense. It should matter to you because you don't know what will happen with the value of bitcoin in the future.
You should always keep an eye out on the price of bitcoin, no matter how long you are holding for.

When some people say they are holding Bitcoin for the future, they mean to say; Yes. I am holding it for a few months.

It takes a lot patience and dedication to be able to hold coins for at least a few years. It's easy to say 'I'm holding for the future', but the majority of people don't even dare to hold their coins for longer than 6 months in their wallet without touching them.

I think most people say this because they are scared to miss out on profits when the price is rising. I would rather hold until bitcoin reaches $1000 though.
I've been holding for a while now, I've only spend bitcoins a handful of times. But other than that I am definitely holding.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 18, 2015, 07:00:30 AM
Bitcoin is only for me worth of money. Is nice to buy some to just hold it and wait for the future.
But actually is not that very worth for me, because my life is okey with just fiat money.

It should be worth a lot to you if you're holding and saving up for your future.
That just doesn't make any sense. It should matter to you because you don't know what will happen with the value of bitcoin in the future.
You should always keep an eye out on the price of bitcoin, no matter how long you are holding for.

When some people say they are holding Bitcoin for the future, they mean to say; Yes. I am holding it for a few months.

It takes a lot patience and dedication to be able to hold coins for at least a few years. It's easy to say 'I'm holding for the future', but the majority of people don't even dare to hold their coins for longer than 6 months in their wallet without touching them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 18, 2015, 06:50:55 AM
Looking at how much 1 bitcoin is worth in USD, yes it's worth a lot to me. For now I can't live without fiat so if I ever needed to exchange, I would need to know the value.
For now both of these currencies are worth a lot to me. Until I am able to use bitcoin wherever and whenever I want.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
December 18, 2015, 05:29:24 AM
Bitcoins is worth very much to me, because 10% of my fiat money is in to bitcoin so that later I can make profit.
For now I am just holding it to see what I can do about it.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
December 18, 2015, 05:19:44 AM

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2015, 03:47:22 PM
for me bitcoins that i have is the currency that is most valuable in my opinion dollars or even gold and silver will be worthless compared to bitcoin price bitcoins are the future its only a matter of time when everyone will start using it
Activity: 308
December 17, 2015, 03:39:42 PM
Activity: 994
December 17, 2015, 12:44:21 PM
It's worth the exact amount of dollars it stands for, at this moment 456.51 dollars to be exact.
But let's face it, too many people are not worried enough about bitcoin. They don't see the potential and benefits. It's like the criminals spoiled it for bitcoin...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
December 17, 2015, 12:25:11 PM
I do sometimes feel its just a number on a screen. But that's how the world is evolving.
Yeah, I though this, when we realized bitcoin it just number on our screen then becomes something worth now days,no one thinking this before I guess..   

Even I think the same way initially I thought Bitcoin is just a number but hard cash in my bank accounts are real but no that's not the truth even my money in my bank account becomes just a number because bank will give loan to someone from my money and for an example if a bank has 1000 customers and all have deposited $1000 then at the same time all the 1000 customers want to withdraw their $1000 each then bank will not have money to give it to them because it's already been given as loan to other people so I don't see a huge difference between hard cash in the bank and Bitcoin
Activity: 476
December 17, 2015, 11:18:19 AM
Bitcoin is worth of money to me. But bitcoin is not worth for my life.
Is just a side thing to earn some money with it.
I like to just hold it and wait for increase.
Activity: 182
Pollak
December 17, 2015, 11:16:21 AM
Looking at purely at potentials, I think bitcoin reaches far beyond that than any other currency out there. Investing wise, bitcoin is much more worth to me than fiat right now.
I would rather put all my money on bitcoin than fiat. But since I'm still in need of fiat, living wise, fiat still matters to me just as much.
Activity: 616
December 17, 2015, 09:28:08 AM
It's not one or the other to me. Bitcoin is a bit more valuable because I see more potential in the bitcoin currency than any other out there at the moment.
But I wouldn't put all my money on bitcoin since I'm still in need of fiat.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 17, 2015, 07:18:06 AM
I do sometimes feel its just a number on a screen. But that's how the world is evolving.

at least it can not be cancelled at will by your bankl, because you're in charge of the control of the amount

with bank some have experienced losing money if their bank face some economic disaster, i would not trust any bank for the tiem being and the current crisis
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 17, 2015, 07:00:41 AM
Bitcoin is worth something to me. If I want to buy something, I can pay with bitcoin. I can also donate with bitcoin. That is quite convenient.
Activity: 210
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
December 17, 2015, 06:45:09 AM
To me, as long as I have to use fiat in my country, it will be just as important and worth as much to me as bitcoin has been.
Until I can depend on bitcoin only, I'm going to need fiat and therefore fiat will be worth to me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2015, 06:29:57 AM
Bitcoin is worth for all of us, because is a high a good value to have some bitcoin.
So yeah is worth for me at least. I would just want that bitcoin some day will go to 1000 dolalrs and not going back.
Obviuosly right Bitcoin is worthful for all bitcoin users Because Price value of the bitcoin uncomparable with any money, Value increasing consistently, Adotion of the MNCs. So completely Its Worth
Activity: 700
December 17, 2015, 05:50:21 AM
I like them both and I value them the same. Somethings I do with Bitcoin and somethings I do with fiat. They have different uses for me.
Activity: 410
December 17, 2015, 05:06:42 AM
every currency has its pros and cons , printing money is never a solution and only allows the power corrupts to control the rest.
Bitcoin could eventually stop that if it is adopted by a large number of population.
I would say Yes it is worth the time and value.
Activity: 476
December 17, 2015, 04:58:04 AM
Bitcoin is worth for all of us, because is a high a good value to have some bitcoin.
So yeah is worth for me at least. I would just want that bitcoin some day will go to 1000 dolalrs and not going back.
Pages:
Jump to: