Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoinity.org/markets - live bitcoin price charts - page 16. (Read 211496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
I think it would be nice if we could add a way so that when I hover over the volume I can see howmuch exactly it was.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
comboy can I make a suggestion please if others think this is a good idea?

I think the horizontal lines on the depth grid should correspond to the existing Bids and Asks and not the depth change.
Activity: 247
Merit: 252
Pardon me if this has been answered already. What are you using for your charting tools?

https://code.google.com/p/flot/
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Pardon me if this has been answered already. What are you using for your charting tools?
Any chance of showing the asks and bids in table form (like http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/ ) ?
(instead of the "depth chart", to save page space)

There is non-zero. No ETA yet though.

In the meantime you can check http://bitcoinity.org/m on your mobile. It saves a lot of data transfer compared to full bitcoinity skipping all market depth information.
Activity: 28
Any chance of showing the asks and bids in table form (like http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/ ) ?
(instead of the "depth chart", to save page space)
Isn't that the purpose of this forum? Smiley

Well it surely is a nice fallback Smiley

I added some sound notifications, you can find them in preferences. Explanation regarding them could probably use some better english, but I hope you'll get the idea.
Activity: 387
Depth chart has been frozen for about 12 hours.

Thanks and sorry. I need to add some monitoring for this too. (it's fixed now)

Isn't that the purpose of this forum? Smiley

Thanks and sorry. I need to add some monitoring for this too. (it's fixed now)
Activity: 387
Hey, why did GBP get buried?

It might not be traded much but they are some of us who at least like to keep an eye on it Smiley

You did it. Thanks! Smiley

I actually did nothing. Currencies links are generated every 24h based on their trading volume.

You can always click "more" or bookmark the link to your favorite currency/exchange pair.

It might not be traded much but they are some of us who at least like to keep an eye on it Smiley

You did it. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 40
This may sound weird but is it possible to have a bot notify you (via email/text/etc) when the EMA lines cross, and that only? I don't want it to automatically trade but to just send me a notification of when they cross so I can initiate the trades myself. You wouldn't have to include any trading data or anything. I know people spend a lot o time and effort on their codes and was wondering if this was possible.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Shame on everything; regret nothing.
"oh bitcoin, you so crazy"

Cheesy
the red + greed area is where actual trades took place

Altough with red/green shadows I added it will be a bit weird, because if vwap will be higher in given timespan there would be more red and less green (which seems a bit counter-intuitive). Maybe I should just switch red with green there (but red for higher values?) I'll think about it.

How about using the same (neutral) colour above and below the line, since it's just a trading band?

Terrible idea. Please don't do this.

Activity: 28
Any chance we could get price alert sounds that users could set (for example, price going under or over a set price).  I keep it up in a tab most of the day while I'm doing other things and sometimes miss the good action until it's over.

+1
Activity: 560
Any chance we could get price alert sounds that users could set (for example, price going under or over a set price).  I keep it up in a tab most of the day while I'm doing other things and sometimes miss the good action until it's over.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

Here's a really terrible mspaint mockup

I imagine that most people got the mental picture.  Your (admittedly rough) mockup seems to be lacking the slider bar extending down into the depths of hell Smiley

For my part, I like the real-estate and graphical-mind-friendly layout of Bitcoinity.org's chart efforts.  I especially like that so far the guy has managed to run it on donations vs. having a lot of ads.

As someone else mentioned, how about just going to ClarkMoody when one wants the tabular data?  This is what I do.

Of course if resources allow it probably would be pretty doable to give users the option.

(...or would it?  Since 2011 I've sensed that the collection and aggregation of the data works a little bit differently in bitcoinity.org than it does in other ticker implementations.  And that that leads to increased reliability in at some times and decreased reliability in other areas.  I could be wrong about this though.)

Activity: 39
Just wondering: what's the problem with going to Clark Moody for the raw data?

At work, I have Bitcoinity open on at least one monitor near by, and at home either on the TV or a virtual desktop on my notebook. I'd rather get my information from a single source. It would be easy to add in to the existing layout, simply add a change bar option (1m, 5m, 10m, 30m, 1h) for "text" that switches from the graphic to twin text columns for the order book.

Here's a really terrible mspaint mockup

http://i.imgur.com/mUVTOPol.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: