Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoinity.org/markets - live bitcoin price charts - page 20. (Read 211496 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
It's got electrolytes
Please add a line to the graph that represents the MtGox Lag.
I believe that this information is essential for making decisions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Would it be possible to add an option to show the volume in currency (e.g. USD) instead of BTC?
Activity: 20
Hi ! I use a lot Bitcoinity but I'm trading most of my coins on Bitcoin Central. Could it be possible to add this platform in the future ? Thanks to consider !

Bitcoin Central ticker is available on bitcix.com.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
after asking, to refresh the API more often i got this reply from the support:

Hello,

Could you please give us more details about what API url exactly was delayed?

Thanks,

MtGox.com Team
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
Hi ! I use a lot Bitcoinity but I'm trading most of my coins on Bitcoin Central. Could it be possible to add this platform in the future ? Thanks to consider !

If it is not trivial I would not waste a lot of time on that until the investigations and general fallout from the Instawallet theft are better understood.  In fact, it is very possible that these guys are crooks who staged the Instawallet theft, and if so, are likely to do likewise to the other operations they run.  In that case, give them extra visibility on a respected platform like bitcoinity.org may be a dis-service to the community.

Activity: 21
Activity: 784
Merit: 1009
firstbits:1MinerQ
Maybe this has been reported already. There is a minor interface bug when switching exchanges. In the case of bitcoin24 it also changes the currency from USD to EUR. Which means slightly more load for the server as anyone who clicks it has to click again to change back to USD. The other exchanges work fine and don't alter the currency when selected.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1279
Primedice.com, Stake.com
Really appreciate this, been using it every day.

Thanks for such a great tool/site
Activity: 74
www.btcaudio.eu || LIVE-AUDIO-TICKER
Excellent site, how about an ANDROID APP including the same functions like your site offers?
I would buy it now!!

why app? just open it with your mobile browser..
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Excellent site, how about an ANDROID APP including the same functions like your site offers?
I would buy it now!!
Activity: 98
bitcoinity makes me laugh:

Fuck! I laughed so hard! YMMD bitcoinity - Thank's  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
bitcoinity makes me laugh:

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Was there an animation on the site? Devs please answer me
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I asked this on IRC, but would like confirmation here --

If the Gox Lag is reported at 600 seconds, and the price reported is $105, does that mean that 10 minutes ago a trade happened @ $105, or are the prices in real time, and the lag refers only to how long it will take for Gox to put an order into the order books?

Thanks.

Yes, that is my impression.  The lag causes orders to be filled 10 minutes later (everybody hitting sell - market orders) at a much lower price than the seller intended - other people see that sale - they hit sell - and the price drop snow-balls  Other exchanges are not affected (at first anyway).  I wish Gox would either get it right or close its doors!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
BTW, did you put an Easter-egg in when the price hit $200/BTC?  I was sleeping soundly when I was awakened by a song coming from my computer going something like "Money makes the world go around, world go around, world go around.  moneymoneymoneymoney...".

It played an embedded YouTube video.  Specifically this one:

http://youtu.be/rkRIbUT6u7Q

Check the comments on that video.  There are a bunch relating directly to Bitcoinity from people who must have followed the link.
Activity: 449
I asked this on IRC, but would like confirmation here --

If the Gox Lag is reported at 600 seconds, and the price reported is $105, does that mean that 10 minutes ago a trade happened @ $105, or are the prices in real time, and the lag refers only to how long it will take for Gox to put an order into the order books?

Thanks.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hey comboy,

Sending more btc - we need you to get that new machine "coming quickly"...

Great site - keep it going (hope all 10k+ who use it send a little love too).

Louis
Activity: 314
mtgox: http://bitcoinity.org/markets?exchange=mtgox (a bit laggy while their API is still not fully functional)
tradehill: http://bitcoinity.org/markets?exchange=tradehill

I just wanted to create some thread to collect feedback.
Ideas or problem reports are welcome.

Basically I just created it to have some live ticker on my unused 15" LCD (so it's kinda optimized for 1024x768 full screen), but since some poeple started using it, I'm developing it a bit more. More features coming soon.

Could you label the axes...?  Some are obvious... others, not so much.  Thanks.
Activity: 344
Looks like it was down for a bit.

http://i.imgur.com/YTlujql.jpg

Could be worse.  Smiley

But it's back up now @ 250.00
Activity: 99
The connection with bitstamp.net exchange appears to be down.
Still down after 6 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: