Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed - page 7. (Read 190161 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Mostly Harmless...
October 06, 2012, 02:20:38 AM
Anyone else getting a 500 error when they try to login?  Huh
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
October 05, 2012, 02:22:17 PM
This Bitcoin community is too soft, bitcoiners are very easy to be abused with very good results...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2012, 12:19:19 PM
I can't even remember how many BTC I had deposited with BitcoinMax

Let me rephrase that: I wish I couldn't remember how many BTC I had deposited with BitcoinMax  Wink
Activity: 66
October 05, 2012, 11:54:00 AM
On the 12th we will be told there is a delay, but something for sure will happen on the 31st.  Happy Halloween... trick or treat?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
October 04, 2012, 08:58:32 PM
its getting awfully quiet in here :x

Everyone's waiting for the 9th, where nothing will continue to happen.

The nothing is supposed to happen on the 12th I think.

Right.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
BitMinter
October 04, 2012, 01:01:41 PM
Trendon can announce what he wants. He can stick my Bitcoins up his ass Kiss. I only hope that the feds make his life a bit uncomfortable.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
October 04, 2012, 12:51:17 PM

The nothing is supposed to happen on the 12th I think.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
October 04, 2012, 11:36:08 AM

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
October 04, 2012, 11:30:43 AM

zaj
Activity: 103
October 04, 2012, 10:41:18 AM
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
October 01, 2012, 02:07:32 PM
Slight correction: SEC means U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Activity: 104
October 01, 2012, 01:22:29 PM
Somebody called in the SEC (Security Exchange Commision, if memory serves).

As much as I would like to see the pirate in jail, I suspect that governments are a bigger threat to the bitcoin idea than all pirates taken together. It may be a mistake to ask governments to solve problems of the bitcoin community.

Most def seems like more trouble then it's worth at this point. I just see more harm then good coming from this.
Activity: 938
October 01, 2012, 11:51:52 AM
There are speculations and several hints that it all comes together with the "zeek rewards" ponzi.

If so, even pirate may have involved them.
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2012, 10:19:38 AM

As much as I would like to see the pirate in jail, I suspect that governments are a bigger threat to the bitcoin idea than all pirates taken together. It may be a mistake to ask governments to solve problems of the bitcoin community.

As I understand it, it started when the SEC mailed several users which probably had rated pirate on OTC. Noone called them, we didn't know about them being involved until now, when they (probably) already investigated a lot.
There are speculations and several hints that it all comes together with the "zeek rewards" ponzi.

Ente
Activity: 695
October 01, 2012, 07:52:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 1358
October 01, 2012, 01:01:26 AM
It's somewhat amusing that those "get over it and forget it" people cannot get over it and forget it, but keep popping up in every Pirate thread to preach with a missionary fanaticism their boring litany.

Get over it and forget it Wink
Activity: 576
Merit: 514
September 30, 2012, 05:49:15 PM
It's somewhat amusing that those "get over it and forget it" people cannot get over it and forget it, but keep popping up in every Pirate thread to preach with a missionary fanaticism their boring litany.
Activity: 868
September 30, 2012, 12:10:24 PM
Why do people think that there are still coins to be refunded?  It was a Ponzi where most of the coins were paper profits that nevere really existed!  He is just delaying again.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
September 28, 2012, 04:33:53 PM
A contract is a contract. payb.tc made a single account with Pirate, and deposited funds through it. There is NO reason that should change.

A circular statement is circular.  Stating the obvious is not an argument.

We are all well aware payb.tc made a single account with Pirate, it was (note the past tense) for a PPT fund called BitcoinMax.

Your opinion of what "should" or should not change has nothing to do with this.  The reality of the situation is that pirate has defaulted.

Payb.tc and BitcoinMax are now (note the present tense) as irrelevant as the co-conspirators of Madoff and their defunct feeder funds.  IE, his only role now is accurately reporting the facts of his PPT so that the debtor (pirate) may rectify to the extent possible his debts with this creditors.

Either that, or Payb.tc becomes the debtor and is on the hook to all those he helped rip off. 

Make your choice, and for the love of Satoshi stop living in the past.  BitcoinMax is dead and gone, and no amount of stubborn whinging will bring it back.

Activity: 504
Decent Programmer to boot!
September 28, 2012, 04:05:15 PM

there is one bitcoinmax account with pirate, where payment is awaited

Wrong.  There was one bitcoinmax account with pirate.  Not anymore.  No longer. 

How thick must one be to still not understand and accept the difference between the pre-default past and the post-default present?   Roll Eyes

Things have changed.  There is no more BS&T, and thus there are no more PPT funds. 

This is between pirate (the debtor) and his creditors now, unless payb.tc wants to accept full responsibility and take the consequences that come along with it.

He can't have it both ways, so he must make a good faith effort to comply with the terms of the liquidation or get a scammer tag.

A contract is a contract. payb.tc made a single account with Pirate, and deposited funds through it. There is NO reason that should change.
Pages:
Jump to: