Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoinorama: Shill for KNC? Hardware is too full of sock puppets - page 6. (Read 10077 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm no shill. I've been totally honest about any affiliation.

I visited them in Sweden and asked Q's you guys wanted whilst considering my own purchase and a jolly to Stockholm.

I met other forum members there. They were there before I arrived bag in hand from the airport. I can provide evidence of flights from the UK to Sweden if you're that bothered.

I have studied an engineering discipline and would like to work in Bitcoin, maybe KnC, but I don't want to receive any payment unless they prove they can deliver for the exact reason I don't want to have any responsibly for your own decisions.

I can say KnC are real and exist as I have been there.

I cannot and will not influence your decision making. You are responsible for your own research and due diligence.

I only share my own research, of which a lot is clearly KnC based as they are work in progress for me and I now have a vested interest.

By that statement I could also be a shill for Visa, Mcard and all card issuers!?

I don't want to see companies fail, I'm just fed up of seeing people ripped off. I believe Hashfast are real, I believe Cointerra are real. I haven't behaved maliciously towards them, but there is a long way to go before they offer people a safe and secure purchase.

Have you ever seen me say anything, anything but positive comments towards Bitfury? I'm in awe of that guy and his distribution means except card.

As for the date I joined, you're looking for reasons to throw accusations. Look at my posting history. I spent a significant amount of time in other threads before KnC were even on my radar.

It's cool to be inquisitive or uncertain, but don't jump to conclusions. I've a specific checklist of what O look for before committing to a purchase and BTC has been abused as a pre-order payment method. Fact.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
These clowns don't even know what a shill is.

I even included a definition of the word shill in my previous post ITT because I knew someone would bring this up. In case you missed it: Merriam-Webster: "to act as a spokesperson or promoter"

Many words have many different meanings. Just because someone uses another meaning for a word, it does not make it wrong, it just means that perhaps you don't know the English language as well as you thought you did.

You cannot deny that Bitcoinorama is a promoter for KNC...
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
Here we go....
The guy put up a huge post about consumer protection and now hes a shill? Seriously, what the fuck are you guys smoking?
Avalon needs to ship those chips now so everyone is spending more time off these boards.
These clowns don't even know what a shill is. They see it thrown around on the forum and just use it to sound cool.
If you look back at 90% of the retards that make their own posts like this you'll notice a pattern. All of their responses are troll responses or pure stupid without any substance.
Do not assume people here are stupid.   Calling him a shill is polite, personally I think the account is a sock puppet.   I have no problem with consumer protection warhawk but that is not his goal.  Read more of his posts.  Yes, avalon needs to ship (just like they should have shipped our SILVER batch IIs that they are still mining with).
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I for one think he is legit, and means well.

I think he is well spoken, clear thinking and not rash, and is one of the few "adults" of the new members on the forum.

I also think he has put all his mining eggs in one basket and is very intent on seeing his "home team" win possibly at the detriment of others.  I don't think he intentionally it is trying to hurt the competition.  I just think he is prone to look at KnC in the best possible light and the competition with not the same point of view.  i.e. biased.

legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Here we go....

The guy put up a huge post about consumer protection and now hes a shill? Seriously, what the fuck are you guys smoking?

Avalon needs to ship those chips now so everyone is spending more time off these boards.

Notice who gets his A+ rating at the bottom of his OP in the consumer protection thread?

Wait for it....

KNC

(oh and BFL lol- which is safe to add to the list because he knows BFL isn't competition to KNC at this point because everyone hates them.)
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Here we go....

legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Funny that you posted this thread at the same time I posted this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2925699
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
I would like to hear other people's opinions as I am mostly interested in mining hardware and how mining affects me and I have noticed that the level of information in most of the ASIC forums is terrible because of people that I believe act like sock puppet accounts of the OP (in whatever post you choose).   They only venture out to attack competitors and other than that sit in their forum and attack anyone who questions anything.   And they all spend an unreasonable amount of time posting for anyone who is just an interested party (or even a zealot).   VBS seems to be one but Ken actually changed his structure to make things more fair.   We all know about the twit Josh/Inaba.   But, I would like people to weigh in on Bitcoinorama.

Joined April 23.  About two weeks after KNC started by saying they had a project and had been pushed really hard by hero members.   Posted a couple bs comments and then started writing essays almost exclusively defending KNC and PRing them.   Then branched out to attack their competitors and still has time to sit on KNC board attacking any naysayers.

Time on bitcointalk:  650 hours since joining.   I give him 12 per day to sleep, eat, shower, shit and shave, and there has been 112 days since he joined.   650 / (112 * 12 remaining hours per day) = 48% of the time that he is awake and not eating/going to the bathroom/cleaning himself Bitcoinorama is on these forums attacking competitors or naysayers of KNC AND pumping up KNC.

Read his first posts.   "total noob"   "just happened upon bitcoin"

Thoughts?

Pages:
Jump to: