Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3 - page 13. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
bubble going to burst will not happen in bitcoin
i use bitcoin for a long time bitcoin community is growing stonger and stonger
there a lot of speculation that it going to burst but it not happen and they just waste their chance
price drop is natural in crypto even it drop so low it will go up again and again thats what i always see in bitcoin
i just use bitcoin as currency if it go high i will be happy and cash out some if drop i will still cash out if i need some cash
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
After a long increase in price there has to be a decrease also, but that might not be the case. Maybe it will get stabilized at a constant price but i guess we'll see

Today Bitcoin isn't used ideally what supposedly the Crypto-Currency that has been design for products and services payments but instead people are buying it like collecting a jewelry or a precious Gem that is buy, collect and keep instead of circulating it to be used as monetary or any other purposes that used to be the cyrpto-currency description since Bitcoin was introduced back in 2009.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Its not a bubble. Its actually safer than the USD or Euro. The reason is that there is a limitted supply. With FIAT they hjust print more. This connot be done with Bitcoin.

It is referred as a bubble because of its paraphernalia surrounding it. It is internet based, accessed through the internet, not touched nor felt unlike fiat. This is what the economist refer as bubble and so might not stand the taste of time.

Meanwhile, bitcoin has by far been valued above all fiats, be it dollar, Euro nor pounds.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Welcome to Bitcoin, yes it already goes up and then crashes...remember when it went up from $.18 to $.65 ...then crashed down to $.20...then another time it went all the way to $120 then crashed down to $28...then it went all the way to $1200 and then crashed down to $200...etc...

Even if it does crash, how bad could it be. It will be still up if you look at the growth in the last few months
A big correction is surely due. Right now Bitcoin is running like an uncontrolled train which might derail anytime. Right now its just the bulls taking the market up, but eventually it will come to rest, at least for some time!

When that event will occur, everyone will be desperately freak out because they're almost become rich and millionaire that which Bitcoin is the only thing that could give them good money than investing on local businesses.
I know that day will come and I hope everyone will be calm because as the history of Bitcoin bubble when there's a correction then after few days it will get back and rise again surpassing the highest value before the drop.
I am suspecting also this idea due to Bitcoin's bubble in full throttle that surely will create opposite reaction any day from now.
Bitcoin's sudden price surge this month isn't good at all because this due will prove that Bitcoin's volatility will be higher and every investors and owners must be ready if worst correction will come on way. Bitcoin's trend this month is the center of the eyes of financial institutions across the globe.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
A big correction is surely due. Right now Bitcoin is running like an uncontrolled train which might derail anytime. Right now its just the bulls taking the market up, but eventually it will come to rest, at least for some time!
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
BCT Manager
Yes, only by information you can fight mis-information.
Once the world gets to hear nice and lucid new ideas of many alt coins, the stability will be achieved.
Let there be many educators.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I am not sure if it can be called as bubble because this is kinda in bitcoin's nature now. It goes above expectations and then crashes . This is like a circle now and it is more guessable now. Bitcoin rises and altcoins fall then bitcoins sharply fall and altcoins rise. I am waiting bitcoin to fall again to buy some bitcoin to prepare for next rise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
Its not a bubble. Its actually safer than the USD or Euro. The reason is that there is a limitted supply. With FIAT they hjust print more. This connot be done with Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
After a long increase in price there has to be a decrease also, but that might not be the case. Maybe it will get stabilized at a constant price but i guess we'll see
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is on a rise for sure, surpassing 17k with ease. I dont think it's in a bubble right now. It can go to 20k by end of the year, and it's also predicted it will go to 50K by 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

I think we are all expecting a big correction at some point. And there have been plenty before, so it won't be unprecedented. The question is how far will it rise first, and for how long will it rise. $20k ? $50k ?

Bitcoin will fall hard at some point, but it will not disappear. It always rises again.
Activity: 322
Charts and technical analysis just doesn't work in Bitcoin so far, in particular the most recent run after it's hitting 11k. We used to have a correction of Bitcoin after a sharp spike, not happening so far. What I worried is whether there will be a much bigger correction coming soon after the futures market are open. Anyway, if it did happen, it's an opportunity to get back on the train again, I got off far too early Smiley.

In my opinion, it will take some time. I believe that until the end of 2018 Bitcoin will grow even stronger and will be worth more than $ 15,000, and what will happen next year will be a specimen.

When I look at the graph I cannot even imagine what kind of games those big whales are playing. I just wish we (retail traders, investers) won't stay under them while they are fighting each other. To be honest, every day it is becomng more scary. I wish it was growing slowly, naturally and not like this.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Bitcoin experienced this time and time again but still managed to recover everytime.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
Cars and realstate in the U.S are bubbles too,they are all bubbles but the price will correct yes and it will still move up in the future.
Activity: 280
Welcome to Bitcoin, yes it already goes up and then crashes...remember when it went up from $.18 to $.65 ...then crashed down to $.20...then another time it went all the way to $120 then crashed down to $28...then it went all the way to $1200 and then crashed down to $200...etc...

But after every crash/correction the price is still much higher than before the crash. And then it starts to rise again. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
We all have to expect a massive correction. This growth is unsustainable. Lots of people who even don't know how to send an email getting in. Hope recovering time will not be too long!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
What do you mean burst? the price is going to be zero? Ok let's wait bitcoin to be zero. I think there will be millionare. I hope bitcoin will be 1 or 10 USD again. I will have much bitcoin with little money. In fact, My hope is just a hope because bitcoin is going to be 20.000 USD in a few months.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
The symptoms relating back to the 2013 crash are just to tied together.

The spike and (pending) correction all happened in the same months as it is now for fucks sake.
Pages:
Jump to: