Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 3. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
I see that discussion about El Petro moved here from our subreddit Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
when do you think venezuela will fail?

I would give them 1 year and than again economic instability and bye bye Maduro
Activity: 48
when do you think venezuela will fail?
Activity: 25
oh yes, el petro is really interesting for me , i didn't expect it from venezuela, when I knew about it my reaction was whaaaaat?  Grin

me too man, and I think el petro won't have success
Activity: 47
We do our best to make it interesting. Today we discuss El Petro - cryptocurrency of Venezuela and yesterday we discussed G20 and its attitude towards crypto so join discussions  Smiley

oh yes, el petro is really interesting for me , i didn't expect it from venezuela, when I knew about it my reaction was whaaaaat?  Grin
actually, I love your project, I think you create wonderfl base of knowledge
hello, I've subscribed your sub. i want to say that it's cool that you create discussions about what's happening in crypto. It's good idea b'cos it's always really interesting

We do our best to make it interesting. Today we discuss El Petro - cryptocurrency of Venezuela and yesterday we discussed G20 and its attitude towards crypto so join discussions  Smiley
Hello dear followers!
I want to share with you great news. We are on Reddit now! I am totally happy because our community is expanding and we open new socials for ourselves.
Join our subreddit, enjoy discussions, share your advice and experience, ask questions. Let's create together a strong and friendly cryptocommunity!

hello, I've subscribed your sub. i want to say that it's cool that you create discussions about what's happening in crypto. It's good idea b'cos it's always really interesting
Reddit i a kinda wierd, but thanks that you created it!
Also I am agree with people, saying that it will be great if you continue to enlarge your data storage and give more info about altcoins. Bitcoin is good, but altcoins are also acrual

Googlerbit, join our subreddit  Wink
BitcoinWiki.org is not only about bitcoin, it's about whole cryptoworld. We have articles about altcoins, exchanges, wallets, blockchain etc and expand their amount every day. Our name was chosen as a tribute of respect to the first cryptocurrency.

yeah, reddit is really chaotic, I cant understand its structure...but i'll subscribe you guys, it's pleasant for me to support your project

I hope you will find there interesting topics for yourself  Wink
Activity: 40
reddit can be a good instrument for you, it is a little bit chaotic for me but many people love it

yeah, reddit is really chaotic, I cant understand its structure...but i'll subscribe you guys, it's pleasant for me to support your project
Activity: 37
reddit can be a good instrument for you, it is a little bit chaotic for me but many people love it
good for you, just a little advice, don't create only bitcoinwiki discussions, there must be interesting conversation about crypto

Of course, our subreddit is not only for BitcoinWiki.org discussions. We are a comminity of crypto enthusiasts so you can discuss relevant news on our thread, cryptocurrency questions etc.  Wink
Activity: 39
good for you, just a little advice, don't create only bitcoinwiki discussions, there must be interesting conversation about crypto
Activity: 1
Oh this is a very nice info, thnaks you all dudes
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Hello dear followers!
I want to share with you great news. We are on Reddit now! I am totally happy because our community is expanding and we open new socials for ourselves.
Join our subreddit, enjoy discussions, share your advice and experience, ask questions. Let's create together a strong and friendly cryptocommunity!

Congrats, Becky! reddit is a great place, I like it very much. i think every worthy project should be represented there
Hello dear followers!

Bonuses? so i pay more if I use the link on website?

No. You do not pay more, the price is the same. We just have some partnership bonuses if our users buy bitcoin through our link  Wink
Activity: 31
it's not a donation, guys just have some bonuses from this, correct?

Bonuses? so i pay more if I use the link on website?
is it a kind of donation or what?

it's not a donation, guys just have some bonuses from this, correct?
Pages:
Jump to: