Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 5. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Guys, really like your study posts in twitter, they are helpful enough
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
yeah, I know that somebody can edit a point or only one word and somebody can write a totally new article but I just advice you not to be slow in approval

Thank you, we appreciate your support  Wink
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
I hope it's true. Approval is a great instrument to avoid spam, of course, but you have to be very fast

We try, but some edits need more thorough check and some of them not.

yeah, I know that somebody can edit a point or only one word and somebody can write a totally new article but I just advice you not to be slow in approval
I hope it's true. Approval is a great instrument to avoid spam, of course, but you have to be very fast

We try, but some edits need more thorough check and some of them not.
Merit: 2
Activity: 48
Usually all edits are checked during the day when they were made or the next morning.

not so long time, thanks
Your edits now have to be approved by our team. We check them for relevance and the lack of spam Smiley

Oh, I see. Ok, i'll wait. Will my changes be checked untill tomorrow?
Usually all edits are checked during the day when they were made or the next morning.
Your edits now have to be approved by our team. We check them for relevance and the lack of spam Smiley

Oh, I see. Ok, i'll wait. Will my changes be checked untill tomorrow?
I made some edits but I can't see that page changed. my edits didn't work?

I made some edits but I can't see that page changed. my edits didn't work?
If i'm not mistaken there is also a possibility to place the image to the right part or to the left part of the page?
Yes. You can add the word left if you want to place your image to the left part of the page. The image displays on the right part automatically  Smiley

thanks for explanation
If i'm not mistaken there is also a possibility to place the image to the right part or to the left part of the page?
Yes. You can add the word left if you want to place your image to the left part of the page. The image displays on the right part automatically  Smiley
Activity: 39

You can change the size of the picture. You have to change the amount of px in the formula. For example, 300px, 400px etc.

Ok, I understand, thank you
ok, I've uploaded my picture but it looks small, how to make it bigger?

You can change the size of the picture. You have to change the amount of px in the formula. For example, 300px, 400px etc.
Press Edit in the upper right corner, then press the icon named Embedded file (to the right of the link icon) and follow next instructions  Wink

ok, I've uploaded my picture but it looks small, how to make it bigger?
How to upload the image to the page?

Press Edit in the upper right corner, then press the icon named Embedded file (to the right of the link icon) and follow next instructions  Wink

you should go to editing regime and press the icon with image
well, listings is a good instrument but the system on bitcoinwiki is not perfect. I think everybody will agree that the classification can be better

Sure, we are agree with you too, that's why we are working on classification  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: