Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 7. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
Thanks guys!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
By the way what's the use of WikiTokens? Is it gonna be the utility token?

Yeah, we plan to make it utility tokens. But it's still just plans, we're on the developing stage.

Good luck with that guys
Activity: 31

Yeah, we plan to make it utility tokens. But it's still just plans, we're on the developing stage.

I'm looking forward to hear news!

I see. That's really great that such info projects as your's start appearing. Cause reliable information is what crypto market does really need, it's an important part.

Agree! That's why we're trying to be the best info-hub in cryptoworld infrastructure.
I see. That's really great that such info projects as your's start appearing. Cause reliable information is what crypto market does really need, it's an important part.
by the way "WikiToken" sounds cool if you speak it aloud. Very melodiously Smiley
Airdrop? So at the end of the day they decided to start ICO? Shame...

No, we're not running any ICO. We just want to attract more people to content creation on our wiki.

Nice to know that. Cause such a huge amount of ICOs appears every day and most of them are useless scam. That's why I didn't want to see the good project among those ICOs.

Our main aim is to flood over the crypto market with high quality content to fight FUD and help crypto newbies. And that's what we will continue to do. So no ICOs and no scam.
Cause I saw new banners in your socials but now it's gone. That's why I wanted to ascertain what's going on.

Everything is alright, we're still working on our tokens and will launch airdrop soon. We just decided to change new design a bit that's why moved banners away for some time.

No, we're not running any ICO. We just want to attract more people to content creation on our wiki.

Nice to know that. Cause such a huge amount of ICOs appears every day and most of them are useless scam. That's why I didn't want to see the good project among those ICOs.
Cause I saw new banners in your socials but now it's gone. That's why I wanted to ascertain what's going on.

I see you guys are running the airdrop? When are you planning to start?

Yes, you are right. We plan to release our own WikiTokens and disseminate it among our subscribers. We're still working on it so we'll inform you as soon as we'll be ready.
I see you guys are running the airdrop? When are you planning to start?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Well, yeah. We want to make a surprise for our audience  Wink

cool, I am waiting the day when I'll open your site and see new modern format
Activity: 46
I hope you'll keep your bright and joyful colors

I don't really like these colors. I think you should make them more serious
Activity: 37
I hope you'll keep your bright and joyful colors