Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 4. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
is it a kind of donation or what?
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
guys, I saw a new banner on your website, do you have partnership with changelly now?

Yes  Smiley  We have a partnership with Changelly. If you want to buy bitcoin we offer you to do it through the link on our website. As it is said on our banner Buy bitcoin - support BitcoinWiki
Activity: 46
guys, I saw a new banner on your website, do you have partnership with changelly now?
Activity: 51

I also don't understand this reaction  Smiley Orange wasn't bad at all

I just think that now bitcoinwiki.org has more serious and strict design, I like it
The idea is great, but I find that if it is just about bitcoin, there is little that you can learn, so if possible we can add the activities and the journey of the other altcoin. I find bitcoin to be the first ecosystem and present ecosystem that is nurturing more ideas about altcoin to reach a more developed community.

Hello tranquanghuy. Welcome to our community!
As I said in the previous message BitcoinWiki.org is not only about bitcoin. We also have articles about altcoins, exchanges, wallets, ICOs etc. You can contribute to our project and add information about different altcoins, we are always happy to see new writers and editors on our website - www.bitcoinwiki.org    Wink
Maybe my question has already been asked but I've not read the whole thread, excuse me in advance.

I like your project, its manifacture and its concept, but why won't you instead contribute to the "original" https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page and help not spread the community efforts into multiple websites?
I also understand that redundancy is important in knowloedge spreading, just want to know your point of view about this.

Anyway good job.

Hello Cluster2k! We are happy to see you here.
BitcoinWiki.org is a different project. First of all, we are about whole cryptoworld and not only about bitcoin. You can find on our portal information about bitcoin, altcoins, exchanges, wallets, ICOs etc. Secondly, we are a multilingual cryptowiki. Nowadays we have 19 languages on our website which are developing every day. We already have about 4000 articles only in English thread. These are our special features.

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
The idea is great, but I find that if it is just about bitcoin, there is little that you can learn, so if possible we can add the activities and the journey of the other altcoin. I find bitcoin to be the first ecosystem and present ecosystem that is nurturing more ideas about altcoin to reach a more developed community.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
Maybe my question has already been asked but I've not read the whole thread, excuse me in advance.

I like your project, its manifacture and its concept, but why won't you instead contribute to the "original" https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page and help not spread the community efforts into multiple websites?
I also understand that redundancy is important in knowloedge spreading, just want to know your point of view about this.

Anyway good job.
Activity: 50
Finally it happened! yeaaaahhhh

Why you don't like orange color? It is the color of bitcoin  Grin

I also don't understand this reaction  Smiley Orange wasn't bad at all
Activity: 40

Why you don't like orange color? It is the color of bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 51
Hey bitcoinwiki team, I saw you changed the design of posts in socials, nice

This orange color has gone, i'm happy
Activity: 39
Activity: 50
Hey bitcoinwiki team, I saw you changed the design of posts in socials, nice
Activity: 18
first of all, they create posts only with basic information which is enough to make simple edits. Secondly, it will be a good complex course of wiki markup lessons, so people will be able to see all lessons. But now developers are just in the process of creating

well, I don't know. For me it's better to read all information than wait these posts and get rules step by step

people are different, perhaps we just have different types of memory
Activity: 15
first of all, they create posts only with basic information which is enough to make simple edits. Secondly, it will be a good complex course of wiki markup lessons, so people will be able to see all lessons. But now developers are just in the process of creating

well, I don't know. For me it's better to read all information than wait these posts and get rules step by step
Activity: 25
I've never edited smth in wiki projects, that's why the markup is so difficult for me. But now I' becoming better in it partly because of these posts. They are rather simple and you don't need to  read all this bunch of info

well in this case maybe these posts can be helpful. But they are not holistic and there are only two or three posts per week

I read it of course. But it's not as easy as you say. I can't remember the most rules after two or three times reading. I need practicing and repeating.

well in this case maybe these posts can be helpful. But they are not holistic and there are only two or three posts per week
Guys, really like your study posts in twitter, they are helpful enough

You think? In my personal opinion it's more effective to read the rules of wiki markup on media wiki and you will know the most part after a while

I read it of course. But it's not as easy as you say. I can't remember the most rules after two or three times reading. I need practicing and repeating.
Guys, really like your study posts in twitter, they are helpful enough

You think? In my personal opinion it's more effective to read the rules of wiki markup on media wiki and you will know the most part after a while
Pages:
Jump to: