Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWiki.org – The First Multilingual CryptoWiki - page 6. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I think the classification is not that bad now, you can see all wallets or exchanges etc. in listings

well, listings is a good instrument but the system on bitcoinwiki is not perfect. I think everybody will agree that the classification can be better
Activity: 44
That's what I mean. In the case of bitcoinwiki there should be blocks like wallets, exchanges, famous personalities, bitcoin and altcoins

and also the block of information about ICO

I forgot about them. Sure this block also should exist
Activity: 40
I think the classification is not that bad now, you can see all wallets or exchanges etc. in listings
That's what I mean. In the case of bitcoinwiki there should be blocks like wallets, exchanges, famous personalities, bitcoin and altcoins

and also the block of information about ICO
Team of bitcoinwiki, let me tell you advice, you should make more clear classification of information on your main page. It would be awesome if the user can all blocks of articles on the main page

yeah, i agree. It's convenient if you can press on the main word, like wallets and see all articles dedicated to it

Team of bitcoinwiki, let me tell you advice, you should make more clear classification of information on your main page. It would be awesome if the user can all blocks of articles on the main page

yeah, i agree. It's convenient if you can press on the main word, like wallets and see all articles dedicated to it
Activity: 181
Merit: 1

Yes, we are working on it right now, thank you for your advice  Wink
Activity: 46
i hope you'll manage this task. many languages is very cool
great, but this task is not easy..

We understand that, we do our best Smiley
Activity: 48
Well, we are multilingual cryptowiki, so our aim is to make as many languages as we can  Wink

great, but this task is not easy..
you have rare languages now

Well, we are multilingual cryptowiki, so our aim is to make as many languages as we can  Wink
Keep up the great work! Educating people about blockchain/cryptos is key to mass adoption.

Thank you very much for your support!
you have rare languages now
Activity: 5
Keep up the great work! Educating people about blockchain/cryptos is key to mass adoption.
and what about your redesign?

Don't worry, it's coming soon  Wink
Activity: 51
and what about your redesign?
guys, why nothing is happening on your website?

I saw that they added new language threads

Yes, now we have 11 languages and 8 more are on the way.

I saw that they added new language threads
Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: