Pages:
Author

Topic: BitCrack - A tool for brute-forcing private keys - page 6. (Read 74373 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 219
Shooters Shoot...

Lol guys, are you really fighting over a solved puzzle? Thats is meaningless. Doesnt matter which puzzle had been solved first, just move on lol ! Huh Grin
Is that a fight to you?! LOL LOL! Really? Maybe you and citb0in are too sensitive for this forum LOL.

If people come on here spouting nonsense, I'd hope you'd correct them too so that others won't fall for anything they may be saying or doing. But hey, that's just me.

To anyone trying to solve one of the many remaining challenges, keep up the good fight. It may be true that the original person who planted the bitcoin, may still have the private keys, but why wait until now to start "finding" or withdrawing the BTC? Why not withdraw it all when BTC was over $60k?

Activity: 177
Merit: 14

Lol guys, are you really fighting over a solved puzzle? Thats is meaningless. Doesnt matter which puzzle had been solved first, just move on lol ! Huh Grin
copper member
Activity: 414
Merit: 29
No, nothing wrong with my head. But I can read and you stated, “ Ask Me to guess what Puzzle will be solved next? My answer: Puzzle #120 :-)” and I am saying you were wrong. #120 was not solved next…#64 was solved next.
[/quote]

What does it matter? You're an idiot? Can't you see the pattern I wrote about in my post? Here everyone is idiots like you or there are smart people and they understand that solving the puzzle after #64 is the work of the creators of this puzzle. You have to be an idiot not to get it. Those creators could read my post and solve puzzle #64 and then solve puzzle #120 so the idiots on this forum would waste their energy and try to crack the private key. No need to go on about the creators of the puzzle, they just scoff at you. We need to demand a simple task, for example, for miners who have 100 video cards, so that in 1 or 2 weeks they can open the next task and solve the puzzle, but what has been happening here for the last 5 years is not a show, but idiocy and cretinism and a waste time
Shooters Shoot...

March 14, 2022, 08:41:20 AM
Ask Me to guess what Puzzle will be solved next? My answer: Puzzle #120 :-)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/offer-for-puzzle-creators-house-building-process-show-if-you-open-puzzle120-5389596

Reserved for other sponsors.
Special BTC address provided: 1BTCHomezHpFezxGEsXEkKp2iEv6bVRBfZ

Write an answer so that my topic is relevant and people can talk about my theory. Thanks!
The problem is…you were WRONG!
#64 was solved before #120

Soooo do you want to try again and guess the next challenge to be solved?

I did not say nothing about #64!
I only talked about #120, that it will be opened by the developers themselves ...
Do you have problems with your head? Does anyone else think that I was mistaken?

No, nothing wrong with my head. But I can read and you stated, “ Ask Me to guess what Puzzle will be solved next? My answer: Puzzle #120 :-)” and I am saying you were wrong. #120 was not solved next…#64 was solved next.
copper member

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/offer-for-puzzle-creators-house-building-process-show-if-you-open-puzzle120-5389596

Write an answer so that my topic is relevant and people can talk about my theory. Thanks!

I did not say nothing about #64!
I only talked about #120, that it will be opened by the developers themselves ...
Do you have problems with your head? Does anyone else think that I was mistaken?
Shooters Shoot...

People like you crack me up. Especially when you’re wrong!
copper member

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Startup error: cudart64_101.dll not found windows
You need to do a google search for cudart64_101.dl; find it, download it, add it to the folder where you are trying to launch bitcrack from.

I tried this method. Downloaded the file. copied to a folder. Restarted the PC. It didn't help.

I found a way to solve this problem.
It is necessary to download the necessary file and drop it in the folder with CUDA

Generally when you get errors about DLL files being missing, you need to make sure they are in the same folder as the .exe file.

I don't know what is Windows' equivalent for LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but I'm not sure such a feature even exists (correct me if I'm wrong), hence why when you open "Program Files" you see a long list of DLLs and EXEs in each folder.
Vs tells you where you need the missing file, cudart is in program files\NVIDIA  GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v12.0\bin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
You need to do a google search for cudart64_101.dl; find it, download it, add it to the folder where you are trying to launch bitcrack from.

I tried this method. Downloaded the file. copied to a folder. Restarted the PC. It didn't help.

It is necessary to download the necessary file and drop it in the folder with CUDA

Generally when you get errors about DLL files being missing, you need to make sure they are in the same folder as the .exe file.

I don't know what is Windows' equivalent for LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but I'm not sure such a feature even exists (correct me if I'm wrong), hence why when you open "Program Files" you see a long list of DLLs and EXEs in each folder.
Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k
ha ha ha, you made my day  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
copper member
🖤😏

But if you have CUDA installed already it should be there by itself, unless you didn't install the right version. And if you drop the file there you'll face another error for something else missing.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Shooters Shoot...
copper member
🖤😏
Hello everybody. I have a problem with launching the program.
I downloaded the latest version https://github.com/brichard19/BitCrack/releases
Installed CUDA Toolkit 12.0 Update 1
also installed Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, 2022
PC characteristics
Windows OS11
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor               4.50 GHz
64 Gb RAM
GeForce RTX 4090 - NVIDIA

Read a few posts above, if you don't mind using a closed source tool in offline mode. If you want to use bitcrack, read github for instructions, if you don't know how to build it on your windows system, neither did I. Lol.
Hello everybody. I have a problem with launching the program.
I downloaded the latest version https://github.com/brichard19/BitCrack/releases
Installed CUDA Toolkit 12.0 Update 1
also installed Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, 2022
PC characteristics
Windows OS11
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor               4.50 GHz
64 Gb RAM
GeForce RTX 4090 - NVIDIA

Activity: 33
Yes, that is an older version of VBC. However, I did not use it when testing address limits.
I have another VS version that will take binary to bloom.
Keyhunt, by albert, will also accept 200M keys, but it is CPU only but random function is great. You can also do sequential.

Great, thanks a lot!
Shooters Shoot...
I have been testing on my own modified versions of VS and KeyHunt.

Yeah, Bitcrack just froze with 10mil addresses loaded...

Is this your version?

https://github.com/WanderingPhilosopher/VanBitCrakcenS
Yes, that is an older version of VBC. However, I did not use it when testing address limits.
I have another VS version that will take binary to bloom.
Keyhunt, by albert, will also accept 200M keys, but it is CPU only but random function is great. You can also do sequential.
Activity: 33
I have been testing on my own modified versions of VS and KeyHunt.

Yeah, Bitcrack just froze with 10mil addresses loaded...

Is this your version?

https://github.com/WanderingPhilosopher/VanBitCrakcenS
Pages:
Jump to: