Pages:
Author

Topic: BitCrack - A tool for brute-forcing private keys - page 88. (Read 74414 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 32
And if a weak graphics card on a laptop?
What can be the optimal settings for the AMD Radeon HD 6520G ?

AMD Radeon HD 6520G
try this
-p 400 -c -u 1Dg98F1x115vkgL9cHh4fqhpQpY2dXz83u
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
And if a weak graphics card on a laptop?
What can be the optimal settings for the AMD Radeon HD 6520G ?

AMD Radeon HD 6520G
Test the following parameters -b 36 -t 512 -p 2900 or only -p 2900 or 3400 Otherwise check using cudaInfo.exe for the best settings for your configuration.
Regarding the performance optimization of cubitcrack compared to vanitysearch it is not so comparable in that their usefulness is different but also because the author here is no present unlike on the vanitysearch file. It is obvious that cubitcrack could be very much optimized in terms of speed of execution by using both the CPU and Gpu but also in its calculation way that could without worry be increased by 50% ... this is not However, it would in no way endanger private keys farther than the one already discovered even if the beach was known for it must be used another way of doing that brute force. Vanitysearch even if much faster is absolutely not done for that either!
Activity: 7
This is the maximum that I can get with these settings. But this is a very low speed compared to VanitySearch. There is a speed of about 960 mk\s. What am I missing? Or is it the ultimate dream?

Code:
cuBitCrack -b 224 -t 128 -p 1024 1FshYsUh3mqgsG29XpZ23eLjWV8Ur3VwH
GeForce GTX 1080 4627/11264MB | 1 target 340.08 MKey/s (18,115,198,976 total) [00:00:51]

Video GeForce GTX 1080ti
Have a multi GPU version running 170mKeys/s on RX570 or 150mKeys/s on GTX 1060, a rig with 6 runs just above a billion/sec.

Windows 10
Your speed is double compare with mine.1060 3G win 7, 16G ram, core i5 ivy.

Tell me - can I use the CPU, not the video card (for software clBitCrack.exe )?
If "YES", then how to turn it on?
Hi btc-room101 !
Can you help set up my computer for better speed?
If "YES" - write pls to me in PM
I cannot find yor web-site  www.inflection.top
This web-site  www.inflection.top  worked ?

do you have an open source software ?

can you find the bounty transactions mabey faster with your strategy ?
[/quote]

Yes, sure I give out all the source to free to people in the third world, mostly India; The web-site is www.inflection.top, the github github.com/btc-room101, just tell me what you want,

I have 100's of tools I have written since 2012 when I started working on Bitcoin, most of the stuff is in python, and the gpu stuff of course is in C++;

I'm not inclined to put 100's of packages on github, so tell me what you want, I could make a list of what I have, best here is list what you want, and I'll tell you if  I have it, since I have done this crap for 6+ years ( hack bitcoin ), but I have been hacking crypto for 30+ years, so I have lots of code

I don't know what people want or need,

I think my site www.inflection.top discusses my areas of research, and the code, normally what I have done is from that site people ( usually students in 3rd world countrys ) send email and request code, I have found in the past that the 'guardians' of bitcointalk don't want anything real, they go out of their way to protect bitcoin, but as an intelligent person knows, knowing this stuff makes you strong, but instead the community prefers the continue the cannards and lies that has made them 'virtually rich', not unlike the little-prince ( a book ) where a man owned all the stars.

I would lke to see BITCOIN stronger, but the PTB want to keep it weak, just like FB,GOOG,TWITTER there is a concerted corporate effort to take away all notions of privacy and security. Here in BTC they tell us its secure, that its private, and anybody who steps forward with the truth is censored. This will be the downfall of BTC that it is over-lorded by imbeciles. In the meantime the RUSSIANS, CHINESE, and INDIANS will leave the west in the dust.
[/quote]

Hi btc-room101 !
Can you help set up my computer for better speed?
If "YES" - write to me in PM
it would be great to also be able to use / associate the CPU to help the GPU a little as vanitysearch allows to allow an increase in speed
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
how to start at the same time 3 RX570  Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 696
I just compiled this tool and I reach ~15MKey/sec on my hardware using compressed key only (after playing a bit with options to find optimal setting).
I reach ~25MKey/sec with VanitySearch using compressed key.
First I think that trying to brute forcing bitcoin addresses is utopian and the performance seems far from optimal...
https://github.com/JeanLucPons/VanitySearch

Activity: 462
Merit: 696
Hello,
If you want to attack SecpK1 key you'd better try Pollard rho on "reused" addresses (you can get the public key coordinates). It will drastically improve your chance of finding the private key but will nevertheless remains very unlikely.
The technique is very well described here: https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1607/1607.05901.pdf
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490

Not completely true.

It would be enough to try "only" 2^160 combinations (for example from key = 1 to key = 2^160) to be able to move the funds from all addresses (P2PKH utxo).  With about 2^135 combinations you should get access at one address with funds. (1 random)

and that is what concerns me - theft. while improbable I find it disturbing that it is the goal of a few on here - to steal.
legendary
Activity: 1914
Merit: 2071
I have read thru a lot of the pages and I have said it before and will say it again -  I am confused as to what the goal is here? Is it just to find the addresses? or is the actual attempt here to find a way to take btc from a wallet?

The goal depends on the one who use it. For example OP/the creator create this software to solve Bitcoin puzzle.

There's 2^256 combination of private key, so take/steal from an address is very unlikely goal unless people don't know this fact.

Not completely true.

It would be enough to try "only" 2^160 combinations (for example from key = 1 to key = 2^160) to be able to move the funds from all addresses (P2PKH utxo).  With about 2^135 combinations you should get access at one address with funds. (1 random)
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
I have read thru a lot of the pages and I have said it before and will say it again -  I am confused as to what the goal is here? Is it just to find the addresses? or is the actual attempt here to find a way to take btc from a wallet?

It is a tremendous waste of power and time spent unless you have a partial key or some other known parameters about the key.  Obviously if cracking truly random keys was even remotely possible bitcoin would be worthless.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What optimal settings for 1080 Ti (both mode) and 5, 10, 15k addresses?

Thanks!
Activity: 20
privkey: *******4A875F34E5B11FA0453782E17F1B6FCBC77921614364E4AF62C7EF131
address (uncompressed): 1EGA57u7gQQTRgAy3D9q3n52Nw********

uncom: 1EGA57u7gQQTRgAy3D9q3n52NweeS9UgGc
compr: 1Kyn3487XcJ26LeXEzCFMZcgyWXeYR47Nk
What config need for bitcrack for brute this address?

-c - compressed?
-u - uncompressed?
both?
i dont understand

https://www.blockchain.com/ru/btc/address/1BYxpKKfTcZN9H5Jziqab7pySwaMcziZbL

1BYxpKKfTcZN9H5Jziqab7pySwaMcziZbL - compressed address or not?
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
[2019-02-18.07:03:21] [Error] Invalid address '3645N22DDswRxV4BQGbuBrgHCAYUmzcHU6'

but

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3645N22DDswRxV4BQGbuBrgHCAYUmzcHU6

Huh

An address starting with '3' is a pay to script hash address, which is based on a script and related data, rather than (simpler) hashing of a public key. I'd guess that BitCrack is only able to brute force Bitcoin addresses starting with 1.

ever since August 2017 this statement is not always true. with introduction of SegWit you have the option to use a new way of creating addresses which is still using script but in case of P2SH-P2WPKH your address starts with 3 but you are using the hash of your public key as your "script".
(the address he posted seems to be the legacy P2SH one though).
Pages:
Jump to: