Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 189. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

What does it mean the message " ... could not connect to ... "
Seems that I can't pass this ...
Port 9999 needs to open to TCP traffic.

@bitcreditscc - does your implementation need a static IP address for any reason? SPR didn't. DRK does, but it's an artificial requirement to encourage use of well connected VPS instances.

Port 9999 is open. it's not a problem this. Seems that he cannot work with portforward behind a nat network.
I'm trying now in the same stile as DRK masternode (it's the same code) to use a remote wallet
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

Port 9999 needs to open to TCP traffic.

@bitcreditscc - does your implementation need a static IP address for any reason? SPR didn't. DRK does, but it's an artificial requirement to encourage use of well connected VPS instances.
Activity: 322
@bitcreditscc

Just getting home and seen the wallet update to 0.30.16.3 Tried running but the wallet closes every time. No error or anything.

On Windows 7 64bit.

weird

i just launched on my laptop

Activity: 392
exactly my thoughts...

the potential is bigger here than any other crypto atm

except for maybe nav
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
well I figured ppl would flock to this coin with a release this big

or at least the ppl who hold the coin wouldn't put up giant sell walls

just saying
I see. I mistook your early thread for trolling. As far as sell walls, it happens. Especially with the age of coin, # of coins in existance and scope of project. For one, a lot of coin is out in the open and takes time to settle into holding hands. The BNs will accelerate this process. This is an entirely new undertaking, unproven so to speak. There probably won't be that explosion in price immediately, but I could be wrong. The sell walls are also a process to help suppress the coin to allow for accumulation, or from miners immediately putting it out there at a set price to lock in profit and pay for rigs and such. I personally think this is going to be huge and well worth the small wait time. ( I believe it wont take long)
well I figured ppl would flock to this coin with a release this big

or at least the ppl who hold the coin wouldn't put up giant sell walls

just saying
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
WILL THE NODES BE READY TOMORROW???

Masternode capable clients are already available for download. those who wish to set up Bank Nodes can do so right now , payments will be enforced @ 12:00 GMT.

does this mean tomorrow at 12 your master plan will be launched?

why isn't the price doing anything?
price and functionality are usually disassociated at the beginning of a project. Bitcorn was pennies, then dollars, then tens of dollars, then...hell I hope you know the story. Oh wait, my bad, I think I confused trolling ( is that the right usage? I heard of this behavior happening in the past but thought it was passe now. ) with a legitimate concern. There are tons of resources on economic models and behaviors. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=economics+for+idiots If your question is about bitcredit, the dev is extremely active and the community does have activity, so it will be addressed otherwise

Masternode capable clients are already available for download. those who wish to set up Bank Nodes can do so right now , payments will be enforced @ 12:00 GMT.

does this mean tomorrow at 12 your master plan will be launched?

why isn't the price doing anything?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
@bitcreditscc

Just getting home and seen the wallet update to 0.30.16.3 Tried running but the wallet closes every time. No error or anything.

On Windows 7 64bit.

weird

i just launched on my laptop
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@bitcreditscc

On Windows 7 64bit.
looking to buy a lump of BCR, specifically 500K. Pm me your rate.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Congratulations!!  Grin

Activity: 478
^ Not really sure what that means, I don't know anything about ypool so whoever is online will mean nothing to me. Anyway, i was interested enough to scour through your source code as well as try to mine, I'm not here to tear your project down. I guess you can take my 2 cents however you wish, I'll keep watching.
Hey dev, i noticed stuff like this when you first created the .30.15c branch https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/blob/master/src/ringsig.cpp and had halfway assumed you were just gathering resources that you were interested in, but it seems to have made it to the main branch. I don't see it being used anywhere, is it just clutter?

There was a branch mix up along the way so consider it 1 of two things

1) Clutter

2) A glimpse into the future

either way..for now let's focus on what we have....what will be will come.

There seems to be quite a lot of it, I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to be having everyone compile all this unused stuff especially with respect to trouble shooting. Have you had a chance to talk to ypool? They seem to have given up mining bitcredits for the time being because they can't seem to stabilize wallet.

What is unused? What branch are you on? I encourage users to stick to master branch, all other branches are strictly for testers and developers at own risk.

Jh00 has been offline more than a month now he's hard to reach. As for wallet instability that was fixed a very long time ago.

I'm nearly always available on ypool chat.

Master branch.  Admin at ypool responded immediately to message within their website.

Check ypool, and see who is online
Hey dev, i noticed stuff like this when you first created the .30.15c branch https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/blob/master/src/ringsig.cpp and had halfway assumed you were just gathering resources that you were interested in, but it seems to have made it to the main branch. I don't see it being used anywhere, is it just clutter?

1) Clutter

There seems to be quite a lot of it, I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to be having everyone compile all this unused stuff especially with respect to trouble shooting. Have you had a chance to talk to ypool? They seem to have given up mining bitcredits for the time being because they can't seem to stabilize wallet.

What is unused? What branch are you on? I encourage users to stick to master branch, all other branches are strictly for testers and developers at own risk.

Jh00 has been offline more than a month now he's hard to reach. As for wallet instability that was fixed a very long time ago.

Master branch.  Admin at ypool responded immediately to message within their website.

1) Clutter

1) Clutter

There seems to be quite a lot of it, I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to be having everyone compile all this unused stuff especially with respect to trouble shooting. Have you had a chance to talk to ypool? They seem to have given up mining bitcredit for the time being because they can't seem to stabilize wallet.
Jump to: