Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 192. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Current list of known issues :

1) CDB error on wallet shutdown.
2) Some wallets getting stuck @ block 40000

In wallet block explorer can't search by address.

the underlying code is incomplete, there are some DB issues i wanted to understand first, it's meant to be used by BN owners as a backup to double check a clients' trust rating.
the http://bitexp.net explorer seems to be stuck at block 73746. Could whoever maintains it give it a kick please?

And I'd love to play with the new client but still can't build it on linux:
Code:
qt/messagemodel.cpp: In member function ‘MessageModel::StatusCode MessageModel::sendMessages(const QList&, QString)’:
qt/messagemodel.cpp:631:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
 }
 ^
make[2]: *** [qt/qt_libbitcreditqt_a-messagemodel.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/stu/Downloads/bicreditsnew-0.30.15c/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/stu/Downloads/bicreditsnew-0.30.15c/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

This is what i find surprising. Thw windows build is doing just fine from the same source. I'll get right on it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In wallet block explorer can't search by address.
legendary
the http://bitexp.net explorer seems to be stuck at block 73746. Could whoever maintains it give it a kick please?

And I'd love to play with the new client but still can't build it on linux:
Code:
qt/messagemodel.cpp: In member function ‘MessageModel::StatusCode MessageModel::sendMessages(const QList&, QString)’:
qt/messagemodel.cpp:631:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function [-Wreturn-type]
 }
 ^
make[2]: *** [qt/qt_libbitcreditqt_a-messagemodel.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/stu/Downloads/bicreditsnew-0.30.15c/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/stu/Downloads/bicreditsnew-0.30.15c/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
legendary
Activity: 1092

I can design more stuff. But there needs to be consensus on if this corporate identity (logo, colors, font etc.) will be used.
Can't wait for the BN! Bought some more yesterday!
Let me know guys.
Cheers
working exclusively on the trust engine and related areas.
1) BACK UP EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
2) DOWNLOAD Win x64 0.30.16.2-rc (Secure)
3) Run it, play around and let me know what you find

What has been excluded ?

Message formatting will have to be manual until we set a standard that is cross DB compatible. There is someone working hard behind the scenes to update and fix the DB handling for messages.

BTW, this is for people who wish to help test things and figure out the system

legendary
Activity: 1288
Hell of a dump, damn, wish I sold some at 4.5K and put some low ball buy orders back in.

Never mind, i'm holding strong, this coin could turn out to be one of the the better coins of 2015, time will tell.  Grin

It's good for those who can now get a chance to buy in.

I'm not really worried about price, i usually worry about deadlines and code.

I just bought more, I couldn't resist Smiley Your right this would be a good entry point for someone.

I'm not worried about the current price either, as I know this is only going one place, and that's UP!!!

all that stands between me and happiness is :-

Code:
c:\bitcredit-smsg\src/qt/messagemodel.cpp:346: undefined reference to `json_spirit::write(
json_spirit::Value_impl > const&)'

I wish I could code Sad

I'm sure you will figure it out, step away from the keyboard go and have a coffee, it will come.

Listen to this guy, Dev. Clear the mechanism. Walk outside. Go to store. Go for jog.
Momentarily detach and let your subconscious figure shit out.

I figured it out while i was making dinner... BTC devs are the ones who junked the makefile, they left out the jsonb *.cppn files from the build process. I'll give them a pull request to sort things out. So now i am just touching up the basic Ui then we can have a sample version out in an hour or two.

As you can see there is still some work to be done, but overally we are an inch away from making the 31st deadline.

Didn't take you long to figure out, well done dev. Smiley
Hell of a dump, damn, wish I sold some at 4.5K and put some low ball buy orders back in.

Never mind, i'm holding strong, this coin could turn out to be one of the the better coins of 2015, time will tell.  Grin

I just bought more, I couldn't resist Smiley Your right this would be a good entry point for someone.

I'm not worried about the current price either, as I know this is only going one place, and that's UP!!!

Code:
c:\bitcredit-smsg\src/qt/messagemodel.cpp:346: undefined reference to `json_spirit::write(

I wish I could code Sad

I'm sure you will figure it out, step away from the keyboard go and have a coffee, it will come.

Listen to this guy, Dev. Clear the mechanism. Walk outside. Go to store. Go for jog.

I figured it out while i was making dinner... BTC devs are the ones who junked the makefile, they left out the jsonb *.cppn files from the build process. I'll give them a pull request to sort things out. So now i am just touching up the basic Ui then we can have a sample version out in an hour or two.

As you can see there is still some work to be done, but overally we are an inch away from making the 31st deadline.
legendary
Dev, rub one out and come back.  It will work wonders Cheesy

That would work for sure, he'd come back a coding guru!!!!
legendary

Code:

Just a thought, but can you even specify a 64 bit integer in standard json?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Dev, rub one out and come back.  It will work wonders Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Code:

I wish I could code Sad

legendary
Ok guys, here is a logo design in black, gold and purple.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers.

I think you're on to something with the design, but I don't like those color schemes.  Maybe a black/blue or black/purple?

What does everyone else think?

I think one color is best, but let me know!
Cheers  Cool

i'm impressed

Thanks!  Smiley
Made some banners. (2 versions of the logo)

I like the first logo that's based on the bitcoin logo, after all the is bitcredit.
legendary

Code:

I wish I could code Sad

Code:
legendary
Activity: 1092
Ok guys, here is a logo design in black, gold and purple.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers.

I think you're on to something with the design, but I don't like those color schemes.  Maybe a black/blue or black/purple?

What does everyone else think?

I think one color is best, but let me know!
Cheers  Cool

i'm impressed

Thanks!  Smiley
Made some banners. (2 versions of the logo)

legendary

Jump to: