Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 196. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I wanted to provide a live test tonight, but i'm struggling with a ton of compilation errors. Working through them, hopefully i can be done by morning.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
BCR chart is saying be prepared for some serious fireworks this weekend.
JL

Someone already ate about 100k of MyFarm's 2nd masternode.

It really was a nice thing that he put that there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
BCR chart is saying be prepared for some serious fireworks this weekend.
JL
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
dev should IPO some bank nodes below market value, or lower the amount required. Even spreadcoin only requires 15,000 coins (this is if all the coins are in circulation and you want to be one of the 1440 masternodes)

250k coins is too steep considering the lack of liquidity. If prices keep rising no one will even bother.

Simply it would be spitting in the faces of those who have committed themselves to support this project by buying their way to a bank node at fair market price. I value my supporters, no way in hell would i disrespect them like that. 250K is a bargain,all you need to do is commit to having one. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but honestly if we make it too easy to get a BN we will have trouble makers.

What's funny is that you chose to compare with SPR...conviniently avoiding DRk....what is the cost of a DRK node?

20 BTC right?..... and you say 4 BTC is steep....

The overall perks of a BN will overshadow a MN in a few weeks especially with my current cook book.

Let me elaborate, all you can do with a MN is collect fees. A BN can for example fund an incubator and get profits, it can leverage it'self as collateral for a transaction. A BN can employ people, hell a BN can spawn another BN in a few weeks/months.

+1

lots of DRK acolytes here    Roll Eyes

dev are you for sale? coz i'm gonna sell you to evan and i'm gonna have a nice fat commission lol ......just kidding  Grin

peace out Kiss
Activity: 1232
hashrate and diff have more then doubled the last 24hrs, great to see more miners

{
"blocks" : 73351,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00055007,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 19593,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespermin" : 0
}
legendary
As I have enough BCR for two banknodes and now understand that's not the greatest thing for the network, I have put enough BCR for one banknode up for sale at a very fair price.  I don't want to, but understand the need to have others control the limited number of banknodes.

I reserve the right to change my mind out of greed any second now Wink

Glad i bought mine yesterday. so tombtc and wasref, there you go, a chance to get in.

Might be the last chance to get in right now....
legendary
As I have enough BCR for two banknodes and now understand that's not the greatest thing for the network, I have put enough BCR for one banknode up for sale at a very fair price.  I don't want to, but understand the need to have others control the limited number of banknodes.

Heh, as long as you aren't leaving the party entirely Tongue

Glad i bought mine yesterday. so tombtc and wasref, there you go, a chance to get in.
I'd say you should give up on the anon part then, as it's probably going to cause a lot of problems and waste a lot of time. Focus on instant transactions and bank nodes. Anyway how are you going to get InstantX and anon without masternodes?

A bank node is a masternode.

Instant transactions with 20-100 nodes? Thought it needs like 1000 to be robust. I am not an expert though. Will keep lurking.
Thanks

Why do you keep reverting to the stuff that is not core to this project? 20 nodes is more than enough. Also for all the anonymity features of MN...how many people really use them? 
Activity: 854

Activity: 471
I'd say you should give up on the anon part then, as it's probably going to cause a lot of problems and waste a lot of time. Focus on instant transactions and bank nodes. Anyway how are you going to get InstantX and anon without masternodes?

Instant transactions with 20-100 nodes? Thought it needs like 1000 to be robust. I am not an expert though. Will keep lurking.
Thanks

I'd like to suggest you read and understand the system before making suggestions.
legendary

So if the coin has working anon, instant tranactions, we assume the adoption will start and then maybe someone will want to borrow some coins from a bank node, right? How is that going to work? Am I going to give you my personal details before you give me the loan? Just trying to get my head around this.

I figured out a way to do it using the blockchain. Your income, is equivalent to the number of incoming coins/ period of activity.
Your Age is how long you have been using the blockchain.
Your spending habits are == number of incoming tx/outgoing tx
Your save ratio is Current balance/total income. Spend ratio is also used.
your tx frequency is the number of transactions / overall chain transactions

i can extract this and more from your activity on the chain, this is how we calculate your trust score,  later your credit score will use this and extra data gained from how you relate and work with Bank nodes.

this data is used and then figures are presented to the BN owner

So the data will be based on a certain blokchain address? That obviously means you will not be a good candidate for a loan if you want to stay anonymous/mix coins/generate loads of new addresses using this anon feature?

Yes, it uses the specific address you use to request the loan with. there is no restriction, only that your rating will be so low that noone would give you a loan.

You can have multiple addresses, and mix and play and do whatever you want.  Banking requires you have at least one address that is used for banking.

So you can do it all, as long as you understand how.

The anonymity is a feature, but not a goal.
legendary
So if the coin has working anon, instant tranactions, we assume the adoption will start and then maybe someone will want to borrow some coins from a bank node, right? How is that going to work? Am I going to give you my personal details before you give me the loan? Just trying to get my head around this.

I figured out a way to do it using the blockchain. Your income, is equivalent to the number of incoming coins/ period of activity.

i can extract this and more from your activity on the chain, this is how we calculate your trust score,  later your credit score will use this and extra data gained from how you relate and work with Bank nodes.

So the data will be based on a certain blokchain address? That obviously means you will not be a good candidate for a loan if you want to stay anonymous/mix coins/generate loads of new addresses using this anon feature?

Here's the thing...anon is not the purpose of this coin, even if it's present.

very interesting, thanks for switching to more important concepts.

ok...so you want a loan in the brick and mortar world , you go to your bank, they know you, your income and your debts. They know your age and how long you will likely be employed. using this and other factors like # of beneficiaries and health, they can judge how likely a good candidate you are.

1) your trust rating
2) your credit rating
3) suggested maximums of Loan/insurance
4) recommended action.

like isaid , it's all very rudimentary but with time, i will perfect it.
wow! Pretty amazing stuff. Sorry to ask if this was already handled, but does a bank node earn interest on the loan they lend? Really blown away with what you are doing here. Cool stuff!

Yes, you negotiate with your customer. later on when i perfect the math the client will provide guidelines on what a fair rate would be. calculated based on risk and trust ratings.

All this would go much faster if i had two more c++ devs working with me
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Made at tweet sharing the website: http://bitcredits.website/

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

very interesting, thanks for switching to more important concepts.

ok...so you want a loan in the brick and mortar world , you go to your bank, they know you, your income and your debts. They know your age and how long you will likely be employed. using this and other factors like # of beneficiaries and health, they can judge how likely a good candidate you are.

1) your trust rating
2) your credit rating
3) suggested maximums of Loan/insurance
4) recommended action.

like isaid , it's all very rudimentary but with time, i will perfect it.
wow! Pretty amazing stuff. Sorry to ask if this was already handled, but does a bank node earn interest on the loan they lend? Really blown away with what you are doing here. Cool stuff!
Jump to: