Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 213. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I really need someone with equal or better qualification to do a code review and correction just in case i made mistakes, working alone means there are times i can make mistakes and not pick up on them. There are bounties for this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Please be more discerning with the logo.  While a good start, this coin deserves a much crisper logo that doesn't look like it was done in MS Paint.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Here are some other things that might be useful depending on if you want to use them in the wallet design somehow.  The simpler outline could look good on the coin logo too if we wanted to keep things as clean as possible.  Let me know what you think.

Plain bank with transparent background:

http://postimg.org/image/dj3ikqohb/

Plain simple bank with transparent background:

http://postimg.org/image/p1kymdbj1/

Plain SIMPLE bank coin logo with transparent background:

http://postimg.org/image/r0i00hail/

What's the total supply?

Current circulation = ~6 million.

Total supply 12 million

Overall cap ~ 210 Million.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
What's the total supply?
Here are the links for the decentralized one and the bank with no Bitcoin logo.  They're uploaded as .png, so they should have the transparent background when you open it in photoshop or whatever.  If not, I'll have to find somewhere else to upload it. 

http://postimg.org/image/uh0b4f0ef/

And here's the link for the other one:

http://postimg.org/image/gx94os9zx/

Here are two designs for the logo I whipped up today.  I think I like #1 the more because it gets the idea of the decentralized Banknodes across a little better.  I like the simpler bank outlines and it's probably a little more unique too.  Anyway, you can use them if you want to.  No pressure.  I can also post the bank by itself with a transparent background if you wanted to use it in other parts of the design.

Great work. I think #1 is better used in Banners and infographics were we can explain in more detail. #2 is perfect for everyday use, if you can make the background transparent and remove the bitcoin icon.

If you have the time, please coe up with a complete set of graphics.
The new 0.30.15

New Functions and Features (in testing)

• Market data presentation (Bittrex)
  • Voting and Rating System
  • IRC chat

The code is now on Github and open for review under the branch 0.30.15b

The finalized version will be made available after some code review.
Here are two designs for the logo I whipped up today.  I think I like #1 the more because it gets the idea of the decentralized Banknodes across a little better.  I like the simpler bank outlines and it's probably a little more unique too.  Anyway, you can use them if you want to.  No pressure.  I can also post the bank by itself with a transparent background if you wanted to use it in other parts of the design.

Remember this version ?

What is this sir? Masternodes?

From what I understand, Banknodes, which are sort of like Masternodes, are going to be able to perform more of the functions of actual banks- loans, bonds, etc.  The loan function is what interests me.  One of the ways the Banknodes make money is by giving people loans with interest, just like a normal bank would, but it's all decentralized...  Improving a crucial function of banks that I don't believe has really been addressed in all the talk about revolutionizing the banking system.  

Anyway, that's why I'm interested in seeing where this goes.  At this point it's just investing in a unique, good (to me at least) idea. And investing in the developer, who seems to work smarter and harder than most and has been getting things pumped out quickly.  

Thanks for the vote of confidence, that's exactly what pushes me to work. I am glad you understand the motivation and ideas behind this project. It will be a tough road since we are the first to pursue this actively, but we will get there and pretty soon.

You're welcome.  You have some good ideas and goals and you are obviously a talented programmer.  This is exactly the kind of project that I want to become more involved with early on.  Once I get some spare time I'm planning on coming up with some possible logo designs for you to look over that will hopefully get the idea of the project across better.
New features Integrated, getting a headache so i'll make the release candidate available a bit later.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

And investing in the developer, who seems to work smarter and harder than most and has been getting things pumped out quickly.  

I'm up 300% in just 4 days with my BCR but am not about to consider selling and it's 100% because of this.
Invest in good devs, they're hard to find these days.
JL

From what I understand, Banknodes, which are sort of like Masternodes, are going to be able to perform more of the functions of actual banks- loans, bonds, etc.  The loan function is what interests me.  One of the ways the Banknodes make money is by giving people loans with interest, just like a normal bank would, but it's all decentralized...  Improving a crucial function of banks that I don't believe has really been addressed in all the talk about revolutionizing the banking system.  

Anyway, that's why I'm interested in seeing where this goes.  At this point it's just investing in a unique, good (to me at least) idea. And investing in the developer, who seems to work smarter and harder than most and has been getting things pumped out quickly.  

Thanks for the vote of confidence, that's exactly what pushes me to work. I am glad you understand the motivation and ideas behind this project. It will be a tough road since we are the first to pursue this actively, but we will get there and pretty soon.

Hardly any coins for sale below 1500 sats portends to crazy, fast-moving market if good news comes out from these masternodes and other things our Dev is working on.
Oh my...
JL

My plan to fast track some of the concerns raised is working out great so far. Once i get positive reviews on the voting implementation, it will be rolled out together with the final version of 0.30.15.

While browsing about the forum, i saw that people are unhappy with how the DRK->DASH change was handled, i hope that we can effectively utilize the new voting scheme to encourage community participation in decision making process.

If the fast development pace continues, we may even see Secure messaging rolled out with all the new functions. Today i will be testing the market watch functions, hopefully after studying QT we can even have market notifications being pushed to clients.

In-wallet trading, i have spoken against and my opinion remains the same for now.

Immediately after this rush of updates, the focus is expansion and completion of the Trust engine, all subbsequent updates will be bank related.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hardly any coins for sale below 1500 sats portends to crazy, fast-moving market if good news comes out from these masternodes and other things our Dev is working on.
Oh my...
JL
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I'm very interested in where this project is going.  Keep up the good work, bitcreditscc.  Thanks for the updates every day.  It sounds like you're working hard and getting a lot done. 
Voting branch is now on github and ready for review. i've placed bounties on reviews to weed out errors if the are found.

So while all this code is under review, i will start fixing the GUI later today. Then if i have time, you may see a new branch that highlights the start of colored coins implementation.

Jump to: