Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 212. (Read 284530 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
anyone have a "how to" mine with amd?

I've put up bounties for that, no-one seems interested. I'll do it myself and claim the bounties.

Don't let it get you discouraged.  If you successfully roll out masternodes (banknodes) the community will explode.  A lot of us have taken positions and are watching from the sidelines to make sure the masternodes go live successfully. 
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Is the plan still 250k BCR per banknode? There aren't going to be many banknodes with just 6 million BCR in circulation. 5k would give a potential 1200 BNs, and 600 @ 50% of currency supply.

Yeah, it's still 250k as far as I know.  5k seems a little low, but 250k does seem really high.  Maybe there's a sweet spot somewhere in the middle.  75k-150k?  Or maybe they need to have that much in order to provide some of the services the dev has planned.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

I've put up bounties for that, no-one seems interested. I'll do it myself and claim the bounties.
Buying 1btc worth without raising the price 2x is nearly impossible Cheesy

Yeah, people are mining and holding, all the sub 1000s coins were snatched up real fast. Once people start making profit from MN, there will be even less coins available on market.

What percentage of the block reward will go to masternodes?

You beat me to it, I had same question. Also wondering about block reward rate of decrease.

The actual payments are quite similar to DRK....(may increase it fractionally to encourage more MN)

I haven't talked about that much because i a struggling to come up with a logic algorithm that will not run into problems, the issue doubled when i added the voting.

I'll probably have it fixed in the morning, but i definitely want a review of this section and related areas.

Seems i can still surprise even myself. Fixed the coinbase issue.
legendary
Activity: 966
Is the plan still 250k BCR per banknode? There aren't going to be many banknodes with just 6 million BCR in circulation. 5k would give a potential 1200 BNs, and 600 @ 50% of currency supply.

Yeah, people are mining and holding, all the sub 1000s coins were snatched up real fast. Once people start making profit from MN, there will be even less coins available on market.

10%, aka 5BCR

They'll be making money from their other Banknode functions as well.  Loan interest, etc.
Activity: 1232
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

10%, aka 5BCR

You beat me to it, I had same question. Also wondering about block reward rate of decrease.

The actual payments are quite similar to DRK....(may increase it fractionally to encourage more MN)

I haven't talked about that much because i a struggling to come up with a logic algorithm that will not run into problems, the issue doubled when i added the voting.

I'll probably have it fixed in the morning, but i definitely want a review of this section and related areas.
Activity: 462

Activity: 854

Activity: 471
Activity: 478
Very interesting! Go dev!
The new 0.30.15

New Functions and Features (in testing)

• Market data presentation (Bittrex)
  • Voting and Rating System
  • IRC chat

This plain look is IMO much better - cleaner, clearer, more legible - than the (or any) background-image version. Same treatment should be applied to the left panel!  Smiley

I agree.  Simple and clean is the way to go in all aspects design-wise.

We have decentralized democracy  Grin  in a few days, we can put it to a vote. Excellent test case.
The new 0.30.15

• IRC chat

This plain look is IMO much better - cleaner, clearer, more legible - than the (or any) background-image version. Same treatment should be applied to the left panel!  Smiley

I agree.  Simple and clean is the way to go in all aspects design-wise.
legendary
Activity: 966
The new 0.30.15

• IRC chat

Please be more discerning with the logo.  While a good start, this coin deserves a much crisper logo that doesn't look like it was done in MS Paint.

I agree the final should definitely be crisper.  These were just some quick design ideas.  I like the idea of keeping things as simple and clean as possible.  

All of these examples look great to me, and the more I'm looking at coin logo designs, the more I like the plain, one color background with a clean white design on it.  

Quite true, we need a good quality logo, but simple as well.
Please be more discerning with the logo.  While a good start, this coin deserves a much crisper logo that doesn't look like it was done in MS Paint.

I agree the final should definitely be crisper.  These were just some quick design ideas.  I like the idea of keeping things as simple and clean as possible.  

All of these examples look great to me, and the more I'm looking at coin logo designs, the more I like the plain, one color background with a clean white design on it.  

Jump to: