Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 52. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
Posted raw quote of problems to github for easier tracking.

There is slack...it's just empty  Tongue
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
hit up synonym.com and see what else could work. I dont know if there would be legal issues with the word "bank" but the easier bitcredit can associate itself as a decentralized ledger for p2p finances in the simplest way possible the better.

some masternode buzzwords built off "bank & node:"
financenode
agentnode
enterprisenode
economicnode
fundingnode
clerknode
financenexus
agentnexus
enterprisenexus
economicnexus
fundingnexus
clerknexus

lastly if there is/was a slack or irc chan where bitcreditscc, the people contributing to code, or anyone knowledgeable were around to field random questions and collaborate with ideas it would/could be helpful. though ive seen firsthand channles die off quickly. it depends on community, if its best to talk here no problem.
Yes sir, I 100% agree with you. Also, the legal concerns you mentioned are worth sorting out beforehand.

Regarding Slack or IRC, good idea but that will require some effort of the community as well. Idling in an IRC channel in case there are people with questions would be a good start I would say. Just created an IRC channel on Freenode, feel free to join: freenode.net #BCR. (Webchat link: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#BCR - might not be there as it's late already Smiley)

Tried searching synonyms for "bank" and "node" via TheSaurus.com, the synonyms for "node" are quite off-topic lol. Tongue

bank

node
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Formal labels using 'bank' is likely to be a regulated term or the network might be considered trying to pass off as a 'bank' which might cause problems.

Maybe some creative renaming in a future release.  

Thanks, very true, a lot of things here need renaming and legal assessment for various territories.
first impressions would be bitcredit finance on the blockchain, lending escrow etc, and call the banknodes financenodes or agentnodes
Financenodes sounds quite nice! Smiley
hit up synonym.com and see what else could work. I dont know if there would be legal issues with the word "bank" but the easier bitcredit can associate itself as a decentralized ledger for p2p finances in the simplest way possible the better.

some masternode buzzwords built off "bank & node:"
financenode
agentnode
enterprisenode
economicnode
fundingnode
clerknode
financenexus
agentnexus
enterprisenexus
economicnexus
fundingnexus
clerknexus

lastly if there is/was a slack or irc chan where bitcreditscc, the people contributing to code, or anyone knowledgeable were around to field random questions and collaborate with ideas it would/could be helpful. though ive seen firsthand channles die off quickly. it depends on community, if its best to talk here no problem.
Formal labels using 'bank' is likely to be a regulated term or the network might be considered trying to pass off as a 'bank' which might cause problems.

Thanks, very true, a lot of things here need renaming and legal assessment for various territories.
first impressions would be bitcredit finance on the blockchain, lending escrow etc, and call the banknodes financenodes or agentnodes
Financenodes sounds quite nice! Smiley
legendary
Forget-about-it
Ayone wanting to add the Bitcredit signature here it is:

Code:
[center][color=#000000][size=1][font=verdana, sans-serif][size=3][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size] [size=3][color=blue][b]BANKNODES[/b][/color][/size] [size=3][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size] [size=3][color=blue][b]P2P LENDING[/b][/color][/size] [size=3][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size] [size=4][color=purple][b][u]BITCREDIT[/u][/b][/color][/size] [size=3][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size] [size=3][color=blue][b]BLOCKCHAIN BASED CREDIT SYSTEM[/b][/color][/size] [size=3][color=teal]◈◈[/color][/size][/font][/size][/color]
[color=#000000][size=1][font=verdana, sans-serif][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896133.0][color=#476c8e][size=3][b]OWN YOUR OWN BANKNODE[/b][/size][/color][/url][/font][/size][/color][/center]
legendary
Forget-about-it

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

hi there guys,
was wondering why the price is plundering so much, get em cheap is at place now.

and what's cooking @ bcr, when newer version out or any info on newer updates,

will bcr soon to be added to other exchanges, wich one? and when? so the 2k 3k satoshi prices has already passed.
but banknodes working great, and wallet mining? i really don't know.

so the one mining and being bn, or mn, or i dunno what else possible inside this coin's wallet. has the greater advantage.

thanks for the great updates guys.
The banking branch is actively being developed: https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commits/0.30.18-banking
some rules need tightening, but banknode mining switched to 50k input mining. meaning you need a single 50,000BCR input to mine against, since this is the same requirement for a banknode might as well run the node too. consecutive mining is not allowed so you need to restart the miner after a block past one you solve. i was going to test a multi node setup but im moving and cant for a week. its an interesting low power solution to mining though.

Yeah, a lot has changes and we are pursuing more, eventually we hope to produce a complete diff chart to show the progress since we started almost a year ago.

Recently, there appears to be a culture of attempting to snipe the payout blocks, a solution has already been implemented in a dev branch and will be mandatory in the next release. At this moment development is centered around building a reliable database to make data retrieval and credit score calculation faster and more accurate....as well as completely decentralized, no need for central servers, every BN can do it's own thing.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

legendary
Forget-about-it
hi there guys,
was wondering why the price is plundering so much, get em cheap is at place now.

will bcr soon to be added to other exchanges, wich one? and when? so the 2k 3k satoshi prices has already passed.

so the one mining and being bn, or mn, or i dunno what else possible inside this coin's wallet. has the greater advantage.

The banking branch is actively being developed: https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commits/0.30.18-banking
some rules need tightening, but banknode mining switched to 50k input mining. meaning you need a single 50,000BCR input to mine against, since this is the same requirement for a banknode might as well run the node too. consecutive mining is not allowed so you need to restart the miner after a block past one you solve. i was going to test a multi node setup but im moving and cant for a week. its an interesting low power solution to mining though.
hi there guys,

Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi there guys,

legendary
Activity: 966
  • Explorer on my computer takes up to much area so it hides market and bank stats, I can not resize the wallet larger
  • "bid with BTC" button does nothing and i have bitcoin core installed/synced in a normal directory
  • bid calculator needs to press enter to get result, maybe button or wording to remind

Block explorer should be resized in next release so you can scroll-bar around within it.

Bid with BTC button should now call bitcoin-qt.exe on Windows on next release.

Bid calculator tooltip does say 'press Enter' but a button could be added. Next release should also show you the BTC rate for your bid.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I just tried to install the wallet via qt creator, and it seems like i'm missing a dependency, it spat out the following error:

:-1: error: No rule to make target `src/qt/forms/blockbrowser.ui', needed by `build/ui_blockbrowser.h'.  Stop.

Any idea how to resolve?

master or dev branch? , i didn't get the chance to finish fixing the .pro file

I'm assuming by looking at gitHub, the last modification to the .pro file was 13 day ago, so development branch.

ok, i'll make a push in a couple of hours that should fix that, but beware, the new database is still untested.

Cheers.
I just tried to install the wallet via qt creator, and it seems like i'm missing a dependency, it spat out the following error:

:-1: error: No rule to make target `src/qt/forms/blockbrowser.ui', needed by `build/ui_blockbrowser.h'.  Stop.

Any idea how to resolve?

I'm assuming by looking at gitHub, the last modification to the .pro file was 13 day ago, so development branch.

ok, i'll make a push in a couple of hours that should fix that, but beware, the new database is still untested.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when windows gui wallet open there are more than one windows open
both about syncing.this is problem.
legendary

Any idea how to resolve?

Any idea how to resolve?

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
there... i fixed it... see block at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/block.dws?232603.htm
better?
legendary

Any idea how to resolve?
Pages:
Jump to: