Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 83. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Fork again on old nodes and some old BNs, now at 210644.

In the same time some changes at master branch at git https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commit/6c742909891982ab55e4c1cb36688e85a7c749ec , is this the last version , can we update now ?

And how are this going with 30.17.3 Windows version, time to wait ?

I mined a couple blocks on local net, they were looking odd so i was working on. It's fixed now. Just mined a block should be visible on chainz.

trying to figure out code to iterate though a list of addresses in case a user has multiple Bns.... 
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Where is 30.17.3  version?

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Fork again on old nodes and some old BNs, now at 210644.

In the same time some changes at master branch at git https://github.com/bitcreditscc/bicreditsnew/commit/6c742909891982ab55e4c1cb36688e85a7c749ec , is this the last version , can we update now ?

And how are things going with 30.17.3 Windows version, time to wait ?

Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Which is the last client? Bittrex is on 210 543 blocks.

Bittrex wallet blocked. Again.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Im not good with github. so ill post here, i have a banknode and v0.30.17.2-alpha, I did not get around to setting up "bnminingkey=" but with setgenerate true i did find 2 blocks since the 210001 changeover
* ive since added this  "bnminingkey="
** also note when doing setgenerate 2 or 4, i see cpu usage at an expected rate not limited to what i would see if it was only using 1 core. thoughts>?
*** random bug- "total bids (BTC):" in wallet is just totaling the shown ltc + ltc + dash bids, are those bids being transformed to a btc ammt before being shown or is it displaying incorrectly at this time.
BCR is a work in progress, we are short on everything except bugs and a despairingly long to-do list that keeps expanding. To ensure a better response please use the suggested method of opening an issue on the git, it allows bug tracking, specific discussion, code pointers and reference for others who face the same issues.

problem is that all the people wont want to post issues on git or dont know how to do it.
some people do, and they kind of do the work for you when they post new code parts..
that is not just happening anymore, people want keep all info by themself.

So instead of reporting the problem in the manner suggested, you'd rather spam the thread with continuous complaints of the same thing? Yes of course you'll get a positive result from that.
where I can take a miner GPU for a solo mining Sad

BCR is currently moving to Banknode only mining, so first you'll need to set up a Banknode. After that, add a "bnminingkey=" to your bitcredit.conf file, then just type "setgenerate true 1" in the console. Smiley

(You might need to wait a while to set up a BN as it's likely to take some time for existing BNs to CPU mine block 210002, after that the chain should be moving along again, but using less than 1% of the previous total power consumption.)

you can also just use all the cores in your pc if you want to help the chain move along, then reduce to 1 thread when the diff adjusts. Thi is because you can't mine consecutive blocks and as a result it would be wasteful to use all cores when the chain is moving.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

BCR is currently moving to Banknode only mining, so first you'll need to set up a Banknode. After that, add a "bnminingkey=" to your bitcredit.conf file, then just type "setgenerate true 1" in the console. Smiley

(You might need to wait a while to set up a BN as it's likely to take some time for existing BNs to CPU mine block 210002, after that the chain should be moving along again, but using less than 1% of the previous total power consumption.)
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Bitcoin-sCrypt (BTCS) is doing the first CryptoVoter vote next week. 

How does voting work with BitCredit?
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
which is the latest block now? 210084 inside wallet, at chainz 210001!

legendary
Activity: 910
BCR is a work in progress, we are short on everything except bugs and a despairingly long to-do list that keeps expanding. To ensure a better response please use the suggested method of opening an issue on the git, it allows bug tracking, specific discussion, code pointers and reference for others who face the same issues.

problem is that all the people wont want to post issues on git or dont know how to do it.
some people do, and they kind of do the work for you when they post new code parts..
that is not just happening anymore, people want keep all info by themself.
legendary
Activity: 910
Latest builds sometime works good and sometime have to restarted several times. I am a little stubborn so at the end i win not the client Smiley
This!
But I gave up.
I transfer all my coins to bittrex because I don't trust my wallet anymore.
But the problem is serious. As more and more people interested in BITCREDIT, the need for a wallet that works in all circumstances becomes number one mission.

'
these guys hate me but,
 have you any idea who gave you first aid fix hint to be able send the coins to bittrex?
Ha! I don't talk too much. They get very hostile lately.

I'm sorry you feel that way
It's not feel... It's fact. dragos_bdi solved the problem https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12512940 but you and others didn't recognize there is a problem for weeks now.
Next time listen to those who have problems, not to them who doing alright.

+100
listen to people..
post them hostile messages and they will not help.
legendary
It's not feel... It's fact. dragos_bdi solved the problem https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12512940 but you and others didn't recognize there is a problem for weeks now.

bitcreditscc has acknowledged the issue many times. There is a lot to be done and it can't all be done at once - hopefully dragos will nail this one.
legendary
Block 210001, new rules should be in force, can renegade keep cockblocking the bids process?  

i'm on my mobile and for some reason can't log into my server, what does your debug say? It should 1) report disconnecting old peers 2) reject consecutive blocks

Yes, getting a lot of "peer=497 using obsolete version 70011; disconnecting" type messages, also notice that on the 210000-210001 transition my wallet went from ~100 connections to 45. Diff dropped from 280 to 78, don't know it that's a normal move.

Haven't seen any consecutive block warnings yet as we're still on block 210001 - which is a hopeful sign -  but there were plenty earlier today before enforcement kicked in.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Latest builds sometime works good and sometime have to restarted several times. I am a little stubborn so at the end i win not the client Smiley
This!
But I gave up.
I transfer all my coins to bittrex because I don't trust my wallet anymore.
But the problem is serious. As more and more people interested in BITCREDIT, the need for a wallet that works in all circumstances becomes number one mission.

'
these guys hate me but,
 have you any idea who gave you first aid fix hint to be able send the coins to bittrex?
Ha! I don't talk too much. They get very hostile lately.

I'm sorry you feel that way
Activity: 431
Merit: 105

where to download the latest version guys"  0.30.17.3 something i guess. or newer..
Block 210001, new rules should be in force, can renegade keep cockblocking the bids process?  

i'm on my mobile and for some reason can't log into my server, what does your debug say? It should 1) report disconnecting old peers 2) reject consecutive blocks
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: