Pages:
Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 80. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
i need someone with a robust system + good net connection to do the following :-

clone repo, build new-blah-ver branch - sync from start and tell me what block it stops @

Good morning, I can do this on linux (headless, so without any gui. I don´t like gui´s).
Any prefered node you want me to sync from?
I think it´ll depend on, to which block it will sync.
Banknode or just a normal node?

lg t.

Any is fine thanks, i just want to see if the new rules work for others as well as they have for me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i need someone with a robust system + good net connection to do the following :-

clone repo, build new-blah-ver branch - sync from start and tell me what block it stops @

I already do that ... Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Good morning, I can do this on linux (headless, so without any gui. I don´t like gui´s).
Any prefered node you want me to sync from?
I think it´ll depend on, to which block it will sync.
Banknode or just a normal node?

lg t.

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
what am i missing, what was the bad wallet issue?
trojans or just creating db errors?
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
so hi guys, no alganonim. nothing to you didn't even knew it was that olbokodiol or something guy

bastard, whats the status on the blocks, wich wallet version is ok to use now, still eagerly waiting to fire up all my coins for the node.

anyone already helping? whats the new things inside those new wallets?

@LucD88, I deleted all the posts that i could find with the bad link.

Yeah my bad, too much of quote, check now, I can even delete it completely if it will help.
Guy was reported to mod then to admin, but still active.

@bitcreditscc

I know you are busy to make some update solution, so trying to bn mine is now pointless ?

Tried and even mine some blocks, but every wallet stops after that, what is official last block ? 20004, 20011 ...

Yeah, had to take a few hours off to rest but i'm back. Have a test client syncing from start..it's @ ~ 29K blocks , building the new address DB. If it works i'll test on live net, then we can all get back to having a moving chain.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Yeah my bad, too much of quote, check now, I can even delete it completely if it will help.
Awesome, thank you!

@bitcreditscc
Please remove the infected link in this post of yours as well > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcredit-migrating-to-uniqredit-896133
Activity: 260

@bitcreditscc

I know you are busy to make some update solution, so trying to bn mine is now pointless ?

Tried and even mine some blocks, but every wallet stops after that, what is official last block ? 21004, 21011 ...
Ok LucD88 done , and his account seems still to be active , maybe he was hacked https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/oldkolobok-327755

Don't remember but there was some script somewhere that if you quoted someones links to download anything it removes it, some coins topics are using it.
No you didn't. The hyperlink of the selected link still links to the infected wallet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcredit-migrating-to-uniqredit-896133

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12545620

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
refinement: the procedure is exactly the same as BN, ie 50K in one input. trying to cumulatively calculate an addresses balance would be taxing and i want to avoid weighing the client down.

--edit--

Counter Argument : Maintain all balances up to date and add function to rpc....users can now call u balance of any address (especially useful for trust engine).... this sort of warrants the extra cpu cycles.

Unless something major happens, looks like we'll be done earlier than expected.

--edit2--

We can start applying those limits and preferences we've been discussing... we can (maybe| to prevent the hassle of managing multiple BNs|) say that if an address has balance > X then it's allowed 2/20 blocks ??

Thoughts?
i think this is a good direction. obviously there is the banknode payout as incentive to run a banknode instead o just hoard a 50k input. depending how labor intenseive it is, it would be a very nifty feature to be able to call up an rpc on an address balance. its something other coins lack and would basically be a primitive in wallet block explorer.
Ok LucD88 done , and his account seems still to be active , maybe he was hacked https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/oldkolobok-327755

Don't remember but there was some script somewhere that if you quoted someones links to download anything it removes it, some coins topics are using it.
For fuck sake people, can we STOP quoting the troll-post that contains the trojan?? The infected link has been quoted up to 5 times, seriously?

To anyone having quoted this "oldkolobok" guy, please EDIT your posts and REMOVE all links.. they're still linking to the infected wallet, unaware people might still download the wrong wallet..
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
more popcorn..
Windows 64bit - update commit 8b76deb82f

0.30.17.3.164bit-8b76deb82f.7z
https://mega.nz/#!bs0kDZKA!fMol_D_qPJJglLhVMwMZG7hSejBa6yqEgcCz_E0hskY

Thanks for the update, im upgrading my client asap.  Wink

F***ck , don't download from his links !!! Look at dragos link and his https://mega.nz/whatever-it-was-a-virus-3XU when you mouse over the link

Dev please delete his post, his exe is different and when you try to kill it it shot downs the system, trojan some other shit inside.

I know it's an old trick but sometimes when you're in the hurry can happen.

Alganonim, please check my original post and other quotes from my post and compare with the one posted by oldkolobok and after see who changed the link ....
It's not me.

Next time be more carefull on who you lunch accusations ...

Man,  I tried to be as quick as I could, maybe I wrote in the wrong way, but I had never accussed You of anything.
I see that dextronomous got me wrong, but hope that dev not...
I am at process of checking anything now

EDIT

link inactive

Thanks for the update, im upgrading my client asap.  Wink

F***ck , don't download from his links !!! Look at dragos link and his https://mega.nz/#!XgEHhZBb!Wh-iAAK6NEIrQvpyr-PRsqy9G_vk0GsImosFT0CD3XU when you mouse over the link

Dev please delete his post, his exe is different and when you try to kill it it shot downs the system, trojan some other shit inside.

Alganonim, please check my original post and other quotes from my post and compare with the one posted by oldkolobok and after see who changed the link ....
It's not me.

Next time be more carefull on who you lunch accusations ...
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
whos the mofo that posted the fake link..
what the .. this is serious.. get it's account offline. why fake link..
who gave him the right.. and indeed what the f.. did he put in those files.

who's that guys? anyone got his name.

and wow one off my wallets synced started banknode at 04 will see.
and 2/20? being a banknode out off all the bn's and all the blocks/ just that little?
value of blocks are higher then i guess?

so total of 210.million gonna be produced.
ok great work friend finding that scammer..

XXXXX , don't download from his links !!! Look at dragos link and his  when you mouse over the link

Looks like forum mods already took care of that, run a scan with your AV. Please only use dragos, thelonecrouton and my links directly.
refinement: the procedure is exactly the same as BN, ie 50K in one input. trying to cumulatively calculate an addresses balance would be taxing and i want to avoid weighing the client down.

--edit--

Counter Argument : Maintain all balances up to date and add function to rpc....users can now call u balance of any address (especially useful for trust engine).... this sort of warrants the extra cpu cycles.

Unless something major happens, looks like we'll be done earlier than expected.

--edit2--

We can start applying those limits and preferences we've been discussing... we can (maybe| to prevent the hassle of managing multiple BNs|) say that if an address has balance > X then it's allowed 2/20 blocks ??

Thoughts?
sync under the new rules is inconsistent, this is because i made the fatal mistake of relying on information that is not built into the database/blockchain, therefor making consensus an improbable task. I have 6 nodes @ 210005, 1 @ 210006 and two @ 210004. I've been trying to get a total of ten nodes to all sync from start, no dice.

That doesn't mean i give up though...rather (sorry guys), i'm atking another few hours to two days. I want to write a function that parses the chain and creates a new database, literally during sync, it will detect all nodes that have received 50K and calculate their current balance. So if an address balance > 50K, it is considered a valid miner, even if it is not an active BN. I know this is far from ideal , but i've been working on the earlier solution for + two days and can say with certainty that it has too many flaws to be deployed ina a way that a average user just fires up and goes.

Yes we can bootstrap everyone, but that is complicated and not ideal if we plan to have a user friendly system.

So, each node will build it's own database, this results in accurate data based off the chain. Another thing is that this now removes the strict active BN rule, meaning anyone with 50K can mine a block. To increase the cooperative measure of mining and remove incentive for competition, i will place a hard limit of 1/20 blocks. Meaning that a user who intends to dominate the network needs 550K BCR and enough hashpower to fight off the rest. considering this is the situation, if there is popular support we can raise the bar to 1/40, meaning a user needs minimum 1050000 BCR and a ton of hash to have >50% of the net.

This increases the size of the pool of miners without compromising security and our intended model of cooperative mining. It does likely reduce the likely hood of ore BNs appearing unless someone whats to get both mining rewards and BN rewards.

Really sorry about the delay guys, but  i saw no point in releasing code that would leave average users scratching their heads trying to sync. I'll keep you posted

Just tell me when I can make a win build ... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: