Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - UPGRADED TO V3, MOVE YOUR STATS! - page 13. (Read 37934 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
just curious whats the comparison to this and primedice?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
This place is absolutely fantastic...

So much activity in the last few days A++

Quality marketing Cheesy
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
This place is absolutely fantastic...

So much activity in the last few days A++
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
the site not see any faucet??
Thats a gambling site, not a faucet Wink

Actually I 100% agree with this idea. Faucets are plague to most gambling sites. Lately I saw, someone posted a method about how to abuse PD. This actually imposes unnecessary load to the server, than mere financial loss.
As long as the amount being given away from the faucet is low and the ability to transfer funds between accounts is not there having a faucet on a gambling site is a good way to attract users. The way people abuse the faucets is by transferring funds between accounts in one of many ways (tipping, playing player vs player, ect).

I would like to see a faucet added on this site, although the fact they use investor funds does somewhat complicate things.

I used to be a big fan of the PD faucet, even using while chatting quite a bit.  However, I like bitdice.me a lot more now.  Since there is no faucet to abuse people are there to play or chat.  It's a lot less hectic than PD chat and I really like it.  Tipping can be any amount as they don't have to worry about faucet abuse.  Begging is banned almost immediately and the owner has coded it so that users on TOR can't enter chat so one ban is almost always enough. 

There are still a lot of faucets out there for bitcoin and doge and it is not hard to get a little grubstake going, freebitco.in and freedogeco.in are your friend.  Let faucets be faucets, let gambling sites be for gambling.

Good Luck!

Somebody give this guy a medal, well said. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Actually I 100% agree with this idea. Faucets are plague to most gambling sites. Lately I saw, someone posted a method about how to abuse PD. This actually imposes unnecessary load to the server, than mere financial loss.
As long as the amount being given away from the faucet is low and the ability to transfer funds between accounts is not there having a faucet on a gambling site is a good way to attract users. The way people abuse the faucets is by transferring funds between accounts in one of many ways (tipping, playing player vs player, ect).

I would like to see a faucet added on this site, although the fact they use investor funds does somewhat complicate things.

I used to be a big fan of the PD faucet, even using while chatting quite a bit.  However, I like bitdice.me a lot more now.  Since there is no faucet to abuse people are there to play or chat.  It's a lot less hectic than PD chat and I really like it.  Tipping can be any amount as they don't have to worry about faucet abuse.  Begging is banned almost immediately and the owner has coded it so that users on TOR can't enter chat so one ban is almost always enough. 

There are still a lot of faucets out there for bitcoin and doge and it is not hard to get a little grubstake going, freebitco.in and freedogeco.in are your friend.  Let faucets be faucets, let gambling sites be for gambling.

Good Luck!
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital

Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Made a decent profit yesterday.
For me this one works better than any other dice site so far, thanks Smiley

Hey ToDude?

Is that you? Hope you continue hitting good streaks! That site profit has been up too long. Time to get it down to a more acceptable level i say!! Smiley
Nah that's not me, sorry ^^

Well,

Good luck to you too then! Time to bring down that site profit! Lol! Smiley
Thanks, for you too Wink
legendary
Merit: 1005

Hey ToDude?

Is that you? Hope you continue hitting good streaks! That site profit has been up too long. Time to get it down to a more acceptable level i say!! Smiley

Well,

Good luck to you too then! Time to bring down that site profit! Lol! Smiley

Hey ToDude?

legendary
Merit: 1005

Hey ToDude?

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
HUKOM BITAY! ✝✝✝
I'm glad the 41BTC is in the header of this thread, more than double the max win of Primedice!

Nice going Alex!!!

If you miss Just-Dice, and I do miss it, the next best thing these days is bitdice.me.

Win88 Dice is pretty decent too if you want to look for other dice sites.
legendary
Note that 0.5% of the 1k invested is only 5 BTC. Most of the 41 BTC max profit apparently comes from a single investor being highly leveraged. That could mean that if a whale wins a few max bets, the investor could go bust and the max profit would drop considerably.

This is a really good point.  I think the investor is user wow who invested quite a bit and asked for a "high kelly."  It is unfortunate that the high max profit is not broadly supported but it is still nice to see.  I wonder if Hufflepuff will visit bitdice.me.

Dooglus, as always thank you for your insights.

Good Luck!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
site investment went to 858 btc now. I wonder why they're divesting

The price of Bitcoin is up a little in the last few days. Maybe people are thinking the rise is only temporary and want to sell their BTC before the next dip?

Investment levels at JD always fluctuated most when the BTC price changed a lot (in either direction).

Hmmm that is why. Premium knowledge from dooglus. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

The price of Bitcoin is up a little in the last few days. Maybe people are thinking the rise is only temporary and want to sell their BTC before the next dip?

Investment levels at JD always fluctuated most when the BTC price changed a lot (in either direction).
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm glad the 41BTC is in the header of this thread, more than double the max win of Primedice!

After the recent big win at PD, the max payout was cut from 40 BTC to 20 BTC. At 2x payout that's a max bet of 10 BTC, so for the most common multiplier BitDice has over 4 times the max win of PD.

Nice going Alex!!!

If you miss Just-Dice, and I do miss it, the next best thing these days is bitdice.me.

via whale play + whale investment for rocking and rolling this is the best dice site. Cheesy

Scared money don't make no money.

Gl

Note that 0.5% of the 1k invested is only 5 BTC. Most of the 41 BTC max profit apparently comes from a single investor being highly leveraged. That could mean that if a whale wins a few max bets, the investor could go bust and the max profit would drop considerably.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

After the recent big win at PD, the max payout was cut from 40 BTC to 20 BTC. At 2x payout that's a max bet of 10 BTC, so for the most common multiplier BitDice has over 4 times the max win of PD.

Nice going Alex!!!

via whale play + whale investment for rocking and rolling this is the best dice site. Cheesy

Gl

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com

Nice going Alex!!!

Gl
legendary

Nice going Alex!!!

Pages:
Jump to: