Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - UPGRADED TO V3, MOVE YOUR STATS! - page 14. (Read 37934 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just wish Just-dice would come back tbh;T
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
very nice site but the layout and look is not much good, i have a godluck there but not a good mood Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I've been scammed by that kabootar Singh,he is an Indian and his past username in pd was Manish. if you're reading this you dirty scammer "you can't scam me twice eh? and i hope that $15 you scammed from me will hit -x100 to teach you that Karma is a bitch"

Can you please provide more info about this 'kabootar Singh', so that we can discuss this matter in Indian forum ? We are teaming up to weed out scammers from Indian bitcoin landscape.

I looked at your username that Singh made me giggle a little bit Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
I've been scammed by that kabootar Singh,he is an Indian and his past username in pd was Manish. if you're reading this you dirty scammer "you can't scam me twice eh? and i hope that $15 you scammed from me will hit -x100 to teach you that Karma is a bitch"

Can you please provide more info about this 'kabootar Singh', so that we can discuss this matter in Indian forum ? We are teaming up to weed out scammers from Indian bitcoin landscape.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Thanks for the business.

Lots of luck to you guys!

Just tell them to suck your nuts and go about your day Tongue
Activity: 776
Merit: 522
the site not see any faucet??
Thats a gambling site, not a faucet Wink
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
the site not see any faucet??
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
it is really sad these guys do this to get coin. they should be hung in public i say Wink
And another one Smiley

kabootar singh <[email protected]>
Hello someone wants to make this news popular that bitdice.me is scam site and he is paying guys for this. i was offered some money too, if you would like to stop this please reply me and lets discuss. Dont know whats the reason behind it butit is very upset news, please as soon as possible
Guys, got another extort email Smiley Server under DDoS now.

Savaged God <[email protected]>
Hello,

Your website is very vulnerable  to DDoS attacks, i would like to offer you info on how you can improve that,so that even i can't take it down. My fee is only 3.5BTC, if not paid i will attack the website for 48 hours and after that my price will go upto 7BTC. If you agree Send money to the address provided below.

1KH9EJjhFFziViszsbgT9P1cpxEAMJowZC
I removed negative trust since you hooked my boy BAC up - to PRCDICE.com I go   Grin

I've removed mine also. Even? Smiley
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
PROBABLY THIS SITE IS GOING TO TURN SCAM AND RUN WITH INVESTORS MONEY LIKE DICE.NINJA . i am telling this before they scam , investors good chance to cashout \

I AM SURE THEY WILL SCAM !!!!!!

i lost 70 bets on 100 at 90% win , now dont tell me verify them LOL

accept the scam and yes heard somewhere its going to be scam Cheesy

I don't know why so many people rage about their losses before verifying their seeds.

If you think there is something suspicious then verify your rolls and post a proof, else just don't rage...
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
PROBABLY THIS SITE IS GOING TO TURN SCAM AND RUN WITH INVESTORS MONEY LIKE DICE.NINJA . i am telling this before they scam , investors good chance to cashout \

Why do u always make bogus claims in every single thread ? Whenever there is a HYIP, u jump in to say they are good and whenever there is a promising site trying to do good in some niche, u jump in to malign them !!!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
would trying this site
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
YOU"RE LIKE A TIMEBOMB!

Please post your proof if you have any.

BTW, you are promoting a hyip in your signature. I am sure they will scam. Smiley

If its too good to be true, then its not true.

If you notice a red flag. Step aside and just move on.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Please post your proof if you have any.

BTW, you are promoting a hyip in your signature. I am sure they will scam. Smiley

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

no one will believe you with that amazing red trust you got there and besides all methods are bound to lose in the long run
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333

Do you have any evidence for any of your claims?

What does "70 bets on 100" mean?

Are you saying you lost 70 times out of 100 when betting with a 90% chance to win? Because if so, I call bullshit.

Post your proof. Screenshots of your bets, and show your client and server seeds too please.

"heard somewhere its going to be scam" -- pretty weak. What did you hear and where?

Is it you bbmmbb? or what was your username? Forgot to relogin?
Pages:
Jump to: