Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - UPGRADED TO V3, MOVE YOUR STATS! - page 17. (Read 37934 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I usually just lurk around this section, but wow, this site is genuinely awesome. The user interface is slightly confusing but other than that it's pretty much perfect !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
BBMMBB

Bring down this scam site!

i can't claim it %100 it was the moneypot link on the whois that was the giveaway! Eric Springer ummm your name is right on there lol   Cool
ok we get it this is your next scam!
no one cares >>> how long will it take before the coins move and the site shuts down?

Roll Eyes

When I withdraw:

"Funds has been sent: "

Funds are plural, so they *have* been sent.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language? It's almost as if you're not me or something, and I'm not talking to myself here!

Yeap, sorry. It's "have" on bitdice, but "has" on others Sad Will fix it. Thanks again for pointing out those things.

Help section on other sites lil bit outdated, I'm gonna update it to the latest as on BitDice with next deploy.

I found it useful with JD and DD to keep the sites on two branches of a single git repository. Then when I made a change to one site I could easily merge it to the other site. It helped me keep the sites in sync without having to do too much thinking.

Edit: on a related note, I just tried setting up 2FA on your doge site, but it doesn't tell me the secret in text form. You already fixed this on the bitcoin site...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
When I withdraw:

I'm guessing English isn't your first language? It's almost as if you're not me or something, and I'm not talking to myself here!

Yeap, sorry. It's "have" on bitdice, but "has" on others Sad Will fix it. Thanks again for pointing out those things.

Help section on other sites lil bit outdated, I'm gonna update it to the latest as on BitDice with next deploy.

I found it useful with JD and DD to keep the sites on two branches of a single git repository. Then when I made a change to one site I could easily merge it to the other site. It helped me keep the sites in sync without having to do too much thinking.

Edit: on a related note, I just tried setting up 2FA on your doge site, but it doesn't tell me the secret in text form. You already fixed this on the bitcoin site...
When I withdraw:

keep it up fool ... this charade is beyond funny !   Cheesy
Activity: 776
Merit: 522
When I withdraw:

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
When I withdraw:

Dooglus I love you man but I feel you've gone from Gambling Site Owner, to Gambling Addict  Tongue Always playing on these sites!
legendary
When I withdraw:

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I just saw this in the dogedice.me help text:

Can I play as soon as I deposit?

Yes, we accept 0 confirmation deposits. Your deposit will appear as your balance within several seconds.

but it appears that you require 1 confirmation in fact.
If you require 0 confirmations and accept investments oh lord can I borrow 100 BTC Dooglus? Could easily destroy this site if they allowed 0 confirms and investment was enabled.

Deposit with 0 fee and no proprogation, bet your coins til you lose repeat 10000x times. While invested in another account divest completely and boom PROFIT.
SOB How many of these fucking scamming sites is there going to be
Looks like you were scammed by few sites, but it doesn't mean all of them are the same.

You are welcome to try, we have more than 1000BTC invested, and never had any issues since February.

But don't say that I here to scam, I don't like it, if you do not believe in BitDice you are free to find other sites.

wire fraud Eric ... look it up ! :\
legendary
I just saw this in the dogedice.me help text:

Can I play as soon as I deposit?

Yes, we accept 0 confirmation deposits. Your deposit will appear as your balance within several seconds.

but it appears that you require 1 confirmation in fact.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Hopefully one day uvwvj does get scammed. He deserves it.
Looks like you were scammed by few sites, but it doesn't mean all of them are the same.

You are welcome to try, we have more than 1000BTC invested, and never had any issues since February.

But don't say that I here to scam, I don't like it, if you do not believe in BitDice you are free to find other sites.

ask doog he is in charge!  Wink
Already done Smiley I will change crossed symbols to regular for simplicity

Thanks a lot.

It would be useful if I could copy/paste the "chatbox : userX sent you Y BTC" message and have it include their userid so I could easily pay them back later. The chatbox line only tells me their name, and the tip command only accepts their number...

Incidentally:

I'm not going to read or respond to any more troll posts from BB, but see my response to his silly accusations.
I've ignored him long time ago Smiley Just pretend his not exists, at least he bumps the thread Smiley

how it going Eric? Smiley Joe Stewart is going to wanna kick your ass soon... you are a fool

Thanks a lot.

It would be useful if I could copy/paste the "chatbox : userX sent you Y BTC" message and have it include their userid so I could easily pay them back later. The chatbox line only tells me their name, and the tip command only accepts their number...

Incidentally:

I'm not going to read or respond to any more troll posts from BB, but see my response to his silly accusations.

dude stop spamming you know this is your latest project to defraud people it's beyond obvious... we are hot on your trail soon you will have so many angry "investors" on your ass jail may look like a safe haven? lmfao =O keep your post count uppppppp lol

Thanks a lot.

Incidentally:

I've ignored him long time ago Smiley Just pretend his not exists, at least he bumps the thread Smiley
legendary

Thanks a lot.

Incidentally:

So I noticed almost everyone in the chat is coming from the redd site.

I never really heard of reddcoin before, but wanted to try the site out.

I asked to borrow some and supermeatboy was kind enough to lend me 30k:

I played with it, won a few thousand, and decided to pay him back:

Firstly, it's annoying that I have to copy/paste the funny R-with-a-line-through-it sign and can't just type a regular R to identify the currency.

And secondly it's annoying that the "chatbot" message that told me he had tipped me put a "4" in the line but not his userid, and so I ended up sending the 30k (+1%) to user 4 by mistake. The 4 is supermeatboy's level, not his userid. It would be clearer if the chatbot message showed the tipping user's userid as well as his level.

Would it be possible to give the 30.3k to supermeatboy instead of user 4 please?

So I noticed almost everyone in the chat is coming from the redd site.

I never really heard of reddcoin before, but wanted to try the site out.

I asked to borrow some and supermeatboy was kind enough to lend me 30k:

I played with it, won a few thousand, and decided to pay him back:

Firstly, it's annoying that I have to copy/paste the funny R-with-a-line-through-it sign and can't just type a regular R to identify the currency.

And secondly it's annoying that the "chatbot" message that told me he had tipped me put a "4" in the line but not his userid, and so I ended up sending the 30k (+1%) to user 4 by mistake. The 4 is supermeatboy's level, not his userid. It would be clearer if the chatbot message showed the tipping user's userid as well as his level.

Would it be possible to give the 30.3k to supermeatboy instead of user 4 please?

what do you expect from the dice.ninja camp? This site is registered to Eric Springer ( dmf?)

..you are not fooling anyone bud Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: