Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 12. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 05:26:48 AM
Codes have already passed any audit ?: And what licenses are you going to get? It will be quite interesting because the project will work with big money.
at least the project will be registered as a financial institution. It will be quite interesting and see how it will work in practice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 05:22:05 AM
Codes have already passed any audit ?: And what licenses are you going to get? It will be quite interesting because the project will work with big money.
Activity: 420
February 26, 2019, 04:35:16 AM
Hey. Tell me, is the team going to take part in any international conferences? When will it be and is it planned to make a broadcast for users?

We will inform you about all such events in a timely manner on the project’s social networks. Follow for our updates
We will wait for announcements from the team. I think it will be pretty soon. It could better understand this concept.
Activity: 187
February 26, 2019, 04:31:13 AM
Will there be a pc client application or will it be just a web service? and for which mobile platforms will this wallet?
February 26, 2019, 04:00:14 AM

as I understand it, it will be possible to get a discount of 40% and I think this is a very good motivation for early investors.
But in such a market it is very risky to invest in projects that do not have an alpha version. So let's see how it all will evolve and scale.
Activity: 179
February 26, 2019, 03:57:01 AM
An interesting project and I think it will work well. Because the connection of fiat money and cryptocurrency will be in great demand.
And how long will it take to run this project? I would like to understand how profitable this will be and when I can sell my tokens on exchanges.
Rounds of sales already begin in a couple of days. And so let's see how investors will be active and what discounts will be available.
as I understand it, it will be possible to get a discount of 40% and I think this is a very good motivation for early investors.
February 26, 2019, 03:09:52 AM
An interesting project and I think it will work well. Because the connection of fiat money and cryptocurrency will be in great demand.
And how long will it take to run this project? I would like to understand how profitable this will be and when I can sell my tokens on exchanges.
Rounds of sales already begin in a couple of days. And so let's see how investors will be active and what discounts will be available.
Activity: 172
February 26, 2019, 03:05:45 AM
Activity: 156
February 26, 2019, 02:08:33 AM
Are you going to create an exchange without commissions from user to user? Or how will the company earn money?
And is it also interesting whether there will be a charge for using artificial intelligence or will it be a free feature?
Let's see how it will work. I'm still not ready to buy tokens until I see any working prototypes. So I think it's better to wait for the alpha version and see how it will work.
Activity: 170
February 25, 2019, 10:55:33 AM
Are you going to create an exchange without commissions from user to user? Or how will the company earn money?
And is it also interesting whether there will be a charge for using artificial intelligence or will it be a free feature?
Activity: 112
February 25, 2019, 10:44:10 AM
February 25, 2019, 10:18:06 AM
I see a pretty strong project team. This is a good sign. I, as an investor, always pay attention to the previous experience of the team.
Yes, this is an important point, though not the main one. Many young teams succeeded and experienced failed. It's pretty hard to guess here.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 25, 2019, 05:34:05 AM
Hey. Tell me, is the team going to take part in any international conferences? When will it be and is it planned to make a broadcast for users?

We will inform you about all such events in a timely manner on the project’s social networks. Follow for our updates
copper member
Activity: 98
February 25, 2019, 05:27:26 AM
Continue acquaintance with a professional team Bitenny! Today we would like to introduce you the Technical Director of our project – Nardie Scharenborg.

Nardie is an experienced operations manager and entrepreneur with extensive experience in Finance and information technology. Her main specialization is the use of artificial intelligence.

Withing the project Bitenny Nardie will be responsible for managing the overall project. Great leadership experience and an interest in the development of new services and products will be able to provide Bitenny  with the successful development and project management.

If you want to ask Nardie your questions about  Bitenny project, you can do it right here –in the comments below this post!

Activity: 172
February 25, 2019, 04:41:05 AM
An interesting idea, I think such projects will be able to promote the entire crypto market as a whole. I am surprised that the question of the connection between fiat money and cryptocurrency. I think it will be in demand from users around the world.
Moreover, in many countries, cryptocurrencies are already recognized as means of payment and I think this is just the beginning.
February 25, 2019, 04:38:19 AM
An interesting idea, I think such projects will be able to promote the entire crypto market as a whole. I am surprised that the question of the connection between fiat money and cryptocurrency. I think it will be in demand from users around the world.
Activity: 18
February 25, 2019, 03:44:38 AM
It would be the most interesting. I think such events can increase the credibility of the project and attract investors. I myself would like to see the performance of the team.
Well, it is of course important. But the most important thing for me is to see the working product before drawing any conclusions. But I must say that the idea is worthy of attention. The main thing that the team did everything that is written in white paper.
Activity: 420
February 25, 2019, 02:43:14 AM
It would be the most interesting. I think such events can increase the credibility of the project and attract investors. I myself would like to see the performance of the team.
Activity: 112
February 24, 2019, 03:20:52 PM
The project looks interesting, but I still don’t understand how you are going to work with fiat money? And what data will have to provide users?
I, in fact, the main thing to earn as an investor. I think if the project offers me the most interesting conditions, then I am ready to invest.
Let's see how this will work in practice. I think it will be interesting. I would like to start with the bounty program.
February 24, 2019, 03:06:55 PM
The project looks interesting, but I still don’t understand how you are going to work with fiat money? And what data will have to provide users?
I, in fact, the main thing to earn as an investor. I think if the project offers me the most interesting conditions, then I am ready to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: