Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 11. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 05:56:03 AM
Nice project. Does he need to get some licenses and patents to work with money. And maybe the company is going to buy their Bank.
Rather, it will be just a software that will help to link many functions in one application. That is why it will be in demand.
Activity: 20
March 01, 2019, 03:13:02 AM
Hey. tell me where you can read more information about the project team. Have they participated in other projects or maybe have a successful business?
the site has all the necessary information.
Sales have already started look at the activity of investors, I hope they will quickly collect the necessary amount to start the project. Because I myself would use such a wallet in everyday life.
Activity: 24
February 28, 2019, 10:52:16 AM
An interesting project with a great prospect. Because it will be able to bring cryptocurrencies into the real life of people. Tell me what your tokens will be used for? Will it be a means of paying the Commission or will it be a means of payment?
That's interesting. how are the developers going to encourage the purchase of these tokens? Will I be able to buy tokens using a credit card right inside my wallet
Activity: 9
February 28, 2019, 08:19:19 AM
I'm glad that sales have started. And now you can see how much investors trust the project.  But in any case, 40% is a good motivation.
And when will tokens appear on the exchange? Already have any information about this? I would like to know when I will be able to sell my tokens.
copper member
Activity: 98
February 28, 2019, 06:39:00 AM
This project will have a huge range of functions , and the team will give confidence to the project as well as attract large investors . Tell me please bounty program is still active ?

Yes. Sure https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybitenny-simplify-your-future-5105291  - bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
February 28, 2019, 06:35:32 AM
This project will have a huge range of functions , and the team will give confidence to the project as well as attract large investors . Tell me please bounty program is still active ?
Activity: 8
February 28, 2019, 05:55:07 AM

Where does this positive come from? On the contrary, I think that such a project simply will not find investors in such a market. There is no hyip which means that there will be no money. Unless of course there will be some whale who will fill it up and buy all the tokens.

In fact, any investment is a risk. Here you need to be able to choose the right projects.  I am sure that this project will be in demand by users but I am not sure that the team will be able to implement it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 03:35:05 AM
Hey. Tell me whether it is planned in the future to issue a Bank card with instant conversion of tokens into dollars?
Well as I understood it will be one of the main tasks of the project. Only this will happen in the mobile application.  In any case, we will wait for working prototypes.
Activity: 164
February 28, 2019, 03:33:14 AM
Hey. Tell me whether it is planned in the future to issue a Bank card with instant conversion of tokens into dollars?
Activity: 8
February 27, 2019, 02:47:14 PM

Where does this positive come from? On the contrary, I think that such a project simply will not find investors in such a market. There is no hyip which means that there will be no money. Unless of course there will be some whale who will fill it up and buy all the tokens.

Well, I think that projects that will benefit society have the right to life. But will they find investors. That's another question.
Many speculative projects collected a soft cap. But now the market is bearish and it is difficult to collect the necessary amount.
Judging by the concept, they can cooperate with financial institutions directly. Perhaps this will be a plus in the development of the project.
Activity: 12
February 27, 2019, 02:44:21 PM

Well, I think that projects that will benefit society have the right to life. But will they find investors. That's another question.
Many speculative projects collected a soft cap. But now the market is bearish and it is difficult to collect the necessary amount.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
February 27, 2019, 12:49:10 PM
Hey. Great project I think it can bring real benefits to people. Please tell me what you have a soft cap and at what stage is the development?
Sales will start tomorrow and I think we will be able to see the activity of investors and partners. Because now the market is very difficult.
I think that the project will easily collect a soft cap because it is really something useful for society and it will move the cryptocurrency market forward.

Activity: 20
February 27, 2019, 12:30:58 PM
Hey. Great project I think it can bring real benefits to people. Please tell me what you have a soft cap and at what stage is the development?
Sales will start tomorrow and I think we will be able to see the activity of investors and partners. Because now the market is very difficult.
I think that the project will easily collect a soft cap because it is really something useful for society and it will move the cryptocurrency market forward.
Activity: 19
February 27, 2019, 09:48:56 AM
Activity: 18
February 27, 2019, 08:07:15 AM
Tell me please bounty program is still active? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens.
And what discounts are available to those who will participate in the sales tomorrow ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybitenny-simplify-your-future-5105291  - bounty.
Info about discounts you will see on the our website https://bitenny.io/
Thanks. I'm going to buy some tokens for myself. I hope they show up at the exchanges soon.
copper member
February 27, 2019, 07:17:57 AM
Tell me please bounty program is still active? I would like to start with this and get my first tokens.
And what discounts are available to those who will participate in the sales tomorrow ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountybitenny-simplify-your-future-5105291  - bounty.
Info about discounts you will see on the our website https://bitenny.io/
copper member
February 27, 2019, 07:08:50 AM
We live in an era of high technology, the speed of development of which is increasing every day. Every day we witness new discoveries and achievements in various areas of life, including the financial sector.

It would seem that recently cashless payment has  entered our lives. This payment method has opened up many new previously unknown opportunities for humanity. Thanks to it, it became possible to carry out various financial transactions quickly and conveniently, from anywhere in the world and literally from the comfort of home. Despite the fact that this technology is used only a few years, today it is difficult to find a corner in which it would be impossible to use it.

However, time does not stand still, and today is gaining momentum a new payment method – digital. This payment method has gained its popularity due to the large number of imperfections inherent in the already familiar non-cash payment method, the main of which include a low level of reliability and security.

Because of the need to solve this problem, new solutions are constantly being developed on the market, one of which is Bitenny project. It will be able to combine Fiat and cryptocurrency payments into a single whole and make them as fast, convenient and secure as possible.

Detailed information about the project - on our website
https://bitenny.io/.

Activity: 112
February 27, 2019, 06:54:17 AM
copper member
February 26, 2019, 06:57:37 AM
Are you going to create an exchange without commissions from user to user? Or how will the company earn money?
And is it also interesting whether there will be a charge for using artificial intelligence or will it be a free feature?

In one of the previous posts, we talked about the fact that this service will work by subscription.
copper member
February 26, 2019, 06:55:48 AM
Bitenny-a trading and payment platform

Bitenny makes the use of cryptocurrencies safer and easier for ordinary people and helps sellers to accept payments in crypto and Fiat currencies, combining FINTECH and cryptocurrency market into a single whole.

An integral part of Bitenny platform is the interactive digital assistant Prally, which makes interaction with the platform truly interactive. Prally may notify users of current trading opportunities and provide them with information on how to make payments.
Payments of the platform users can be optimized by choosing the cryptocurrency used to make a specific payment, based on the projected exchange rates in the user's portfolio.

In addition, Prally can inform the user about the possibility of adding certain cryptocurrencies to the user's cryptocurrency portfolio in order to reduce risk or maximize potential growth.

More information about Bitenny on our website at
https://bitenny.io/

Pages:
Jump to: