Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitenny - simplify your future - page 13. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 03:19:18 AM
🔸Prally
It will be a very big plus for everyone. I think users will be able to earn good money, and if this really happens, then the platform will have thousands of users and demand will grow steadily.
Here you are right. Earnings are just great motivation that will help the project to develop and scale very quickly. If this will work exactly as written in the roadmap.
But anyway. The project will receive maximum development only in 2020. Therefore, those who want to earn money will have to keep tokens for a long time. This is my personal opinion.
Well, then everyone will decide for himself. But still, those who buy tokens with a 40% discount will have an advantage, although they will risk more than others.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 01:32:29 AM
🔸Prally
It will be a very big plus for everyone. I think users will be able to earn good money, and if this really happens, then the platform will have thousands of users and demand will grow steadily.
Here you are right. Earnings are just great motivation that will help the project to develop and scale very quickly. If this will work exactly as written in the roadmap.
But anyway. The project will receive maximum development only in 2020. Therefore, those who want to earn money will have to keep tokens for a long time. This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 448
February 24, 2019, 01:27:56 AM
🔸Prally
February 24, 2019, 01:02:34 AM
Will companies need licenses from central banks to work with fiat money? And will you be registered as a financial institution? Wink
Yes, I wonder how it will all be organized. Perhaps it will be possible to add your bank card to the application and then it will not be required or the project will work with the banking sector directly as a partner.
Better still wait for a response from the developers. I think this is still a very serious question. And I also wonder when we can see the work of the artificial intellect?
Activity: 179
February 24, 2019, 12:45:55 AM
Will companies need licenses from central banks to work with fiat money? And will you be registered as a financial institution? Wink
Yes, I wonder how it will all be organized. Perhaps it will be possible to add your bank card to the application and then it will not be required or the project will work with the banking sector directly as a partner.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 24, 2019, 12:42:13 AM
Activity: 172
February 23, 2019, 06:26:52 AM
🔸Prally
Well, as I understand it will be one of the main advantages of the project. Artificial intellect will recommend what assets you need to buy and users who receive a quotation to increase their capital will constantly buy tokens.
Activity: 112
February 23, 2019, 06:17:44 AM
🔸Prally
copper member
Activity: 98
February 23, 2019, 04:08:41 AM
Hey. Are you going to use these tokens as a replacement for fiat money? Are you actually going to compete with banking institutions?

https://bitenny.io/

Please open the project site and study the white paper. Our task is to make the use of cryptocurrencies simpler and minimize the risks arising from high volatility.
copper member
February 23, 2019, 04:02:06 AM
♦️Do you remember Prally, our interactive assistant using artificial intelligence? Today's post is about it!

🔸Prally is a financial asset management tool that uses artificial intelligence and is designed to simplify financial transactions carried out by users. In fact, it will make it easier for potential investors to make informed and deliberate decisions, using artificial intelligence to achieve their investment goals.

🔸The tool will be used in real time and provide the user with an investment update information based on the directions set in the portfolio. These directions, in turn, will be derived from a high-frequency trading database as well as community data sources such as social media channels.

🔸The purpose of Prally is to provide a reliable tool that can give investors the confidence to maximize the impact of their efforts, as well as contribute to the overall health of the market. This innovative tool supports investments in the long and short term, as well as provides with reliable information in real time.

🔸Prally is a serious asset, as it affects the efficiency of Bitenny platform and the ability of users to multiply their funds. If Prally is widely used by users, it will lead to increased investor confidence, simplification of the procedure and a better future for the market as a whole!
Activity: 420
February 23, 2019, 03:33:37 AM
Hey. Are you going to use these tokens as a replacement for fiat money? Are you actually going to compete with banking institutions?
Activity: 179
February 23, 2019, 03:31:07 AM
How many tokens can I buy minimum? I would like to make a test test right from the exchanges. Cool
Is it possible to pay for a transfer from exchanges? Or is it better to use an ordinary wallet for payment?
February 23, 2019, 02:51:52 AM
How many tokens can I buy minimum? I would like to make a test test right from the exchanges. Cool
Activity: 170
February 23, 2019, 02:47:37 AM
Discount +5% bonus for purchasing more than 100 ETH.

This is a very large amount. I think with those who will invest such amount of conditions will be discussed personally. Maybe I'm wrong, but 5% is weak motivation.
But early investors will be able to get a 40% discount. I think this will be a very good motivation. Moreover, the minimum contribution will not be so great.
February 23, 2019, 02:04:27 AM

This is a very large amount. I think with those who will invest such amount of conditions will be discussed personally. Maybe I'm wrong, but 5% is weak motivation.
Activity: 156
February 23, 2019, 02:01:46 AM
It looks like the project will quickly scale. And that means the demand for tokens will grow constantly. Let's see how it will work.
Let's see how it all will work in practice. I think that starting this project takes a lot of time.
The project should be as close as possible to the roadmap. The team must show a clear fit to the roadmap and a reputable team of partners.
February 23, 2019, 01:37:41 AM
It looks like the project will quickly scale. And that means the demand for tokens will grow constantly. Let's see how it will work.
Let's see how it all will work in practice. I think that starting this project takes a lot of time.
copper member
February 22, 2019, 07:29:26 AM
I also wonder why the discount for large investors is only 5%. Do you think this is sufficient motivation? Or discounts can be discussed personally?

This is not a major discount but an additional one.
The main discount is listed on the project website.
I think that 40% discount on the Pre-sale stage is a good discount)

Pre Sale

40%
Tokens sold per stage 100.000.000
Bonus tokens 40.000.000

Token sale period 1

35%
Tokens sold per stage 70.000.000
Bonus tokens 24.500.000

Token sale period 2

30%
Tokens sold per stage 60.000.000
Bonus tokens 18.000.000

Token sale period 3

25%
Tokens sold per stage 50.000.000
Bonus tokens 12.500.000

Token sale period 4

20%
Tokens sold per stage 40.000.000
Bonus tokens 8.000.000

Token sale period 5

15%
Tokens sold per stage 30.000.000
Bonus tokens 4.500.000

Token sale period 6

10%
Tokens sold per stage 20.000.000
Bonus tokens 2.000.000

Token sale period 7

5%
Tokens sold per stage 10.000.000
Bonus tokens  500.000
copper member
February 22, 2019, 07:13:40 AM
What are the benefits of Bitenny's unique structure?

The four-level structure of Bitenny allows the platform to satisfy the users demand in the application of a variety of currencies – especially those who want to implement digital payments with the same degree of reliability as the payment in Fiat currency.

One way or another, in order to implement the concept of Bitenny in full, the network must be able to use the full power of artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence functionality will form the bulk of what  Bitenny platform will allocate to users and make the network a real asset on a digital scale as it evolves.

The goal of  Bitenny project can be achieved in many different ways with the help of various potential artificial intelligence applications implemented on  Bitenny platform. Here, all incoming flows from financial analysts and exchanges, as well as token entries, will be processed through the artificial intelligence application at this level of the platform, producing outgoing flows that can receive various applications, including those used by mobile devices on exchanges and in institutions.

Find out more about the platform Bitenny on our website
https://bitenny.io/!

February 22, 2019, 05:39:52 AM
How many tokens can I buy minimally and what payment methods will be on the platform? And can I pay tokens by transfer from exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: