Pages:
Author

Topic: bitfloor issues? - page 4. (Read 55496 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 10, 2013, 11:59:47 AM
Im finally sorted my issues with Bitfloor and LocalTill (to an extent). I have $1550 in bitfloor and due to it being below 3000 it is being processed non-IAFCU. Says exactly what Infested quoted above.

"Your refund information is under review. Once reviewed, your refund will be sent to you electronically."

What does the GIF have to do with anything?

Their initial estimates for these accounts is the week of August 5th.

bitfloor.com promised to finish the non-IAFCU accounts be the end of the week of August 5th, the GIF was a countdown until the end of that business week.

They haven't even started with those accounts though.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 09, 2013, 07:23:50 PM
Im finally sorted my issues with Bitfloor and LocalTill (to an extent). I have $1550 in bitfloor and due to it being below 3000 it is being processed non-IAFCU. Says exactly what Infested quoted above.

"Your refund information is under review. Once reviewed, your refund will be sent to you electronically."

What does the GIF have to do with anything?
August 09, 2013, 01:38:20 PM
Your refund information is under review. Once reviewed, your refund will be sent to you electronically.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
August 09, 2013, 09:30:40 AM
Bitfloor customers who don't have Internet Archive Federal Credit Union accounts haven't gotten refunds of their Bitfloor account balances, if the lack of reports of such is any indication.

Confirmed by another user (friend of mine was using Bitfloor, I'm trying to keep him in the loop)
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
August 08, 2013, 06:18:34 PM
Bitfloor customers who don't have Internet Archive Federal Credit Union accounts haven't gotten refunds of their Bitfloor account balances, if the lack of reports of such is any indication.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
August 08, 2013, 05:46:08 PM
Code:
IAFCU has informed us that they have hired more staff and obtained additional software to process users. Their initial estimates for these accounts is the week of August 5th. 

Still no reports of a single user not at IAFCU getting their refund.
Could you please dumb that down for me.
I don't understand what you mean.  Huh
August 08, 2013, 05:41:36 PM
Code:
IAFCU has informed us that they have hired more staff and obtained additional software to process users. Their initial estimates for these accounts is the week of August 5th. 

Still no reports of a single user not at IAFCU getting their refund.
August 03, 2013, 09:38:49 AM
I have to say, I really liked bitfloor's model of paying market providers, and charging market takers. I really wish some reliable exchange would offer something similar.

Yes.  I agree.

FYI, my smaller 3 digit deposit has not been sent yet.  I guess they were going to do those last?  I will update if and when I see it.

Those will be dealt with next week:

Code:
Users with account balances under 3,000 USD are urged to remain patient as IAFCU must check each persion individually. IAFCU has informed us that they have hired more staff and obtained additional software to process users. Their initial estimates for these accounts is the week of August 5th. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 02, 2013, 09:19:30 PM
I have to say, I really liked bitfloor's model of paying market providers, and charging market takers. I really wish some reliable exchange would offer something similar.

Yes.  I agree.

FYI, my smaller 3 digit deposit has not been sent yet.  I guess they were going to do those last?  I will update if and when I see it.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
August 02, 2013, 01:23:40 PM
My deposit just showed up in my IAFCU account.  I plan to attempt ATM withdrawl today.
same for me. mid 4 figures returned and showing up in my IAFCU account. i will try an ATM withdraw for a few hundred today just to see if it works

I have my cash!  This whole ordeal is finally over for me.  So glad to put this mess behind me.  Thanks to AudenX for keeping me updated with the information he was able to acquire regarding any progress.

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
August 02, 2013, 12:26:39 PM
So I heard bitfloor.com is a good exchange where you can buy Bitcoins, you should deposit.

Bitfloor! Yeah I've heard of that place..  I hear the guy who runs it is like the Willy Wonka of bitcoin. His name is something like Rumple Shtylskin.

...but since I already do all my buy/selling at CampBX.. gonna just keep doin that Wink

and Bitinstant .. once it's back up

BitInstant eh?

You keep working with campbx and bitinstant, Roman please bring back BitFloor!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
August 02, 2013, 12:01:10 PM
So I heard bitfloor.com is a good exchange where you can buy Bitcoins, you should deposit.

Bitfloor! Yeah I've heard of that place..  I hear the guy who runs it is like the Willy Wonka of bitcoin. His name is something like Rumple Shtylskin.

...but since I already do all my buy/selling at CampBX.. gonna just keep doin that Wink

and Bitinstant .. once it's back up
Activity: 252
August 02, 2013, 11:21:54 AM
 My deposit just showed up in my IAFCU account.  I plan to attempt ATM withdrawl today.

same for me. mid 4 figures returned and showing up in my IAFCU account. i will try an ATM withdraw for a few hundred today just to see if it works
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 4658
August 02, 2013, 10:51:45 AM
i have my money Smiley time to buy bitcoins  Grin

This boosts my optimism and makes me very happy.  My deposit just showed up in my IAFCU account.  I plan to attempt ATM withdrawl today.  Looking forward to having the extra cash for purchasing bitcoins.

I wonder if this sudden liquidity among people who like to own bitcoin will have a noticeable effect on the current exchange rate?

Shouldn't lots of cash suddenly in the hands of bitcoiners lead to lots of bitcoin buying and as such lead to a sudden increase in exchange rate? (oops, this isn't the speculation forum.  Sorry about that.  Please disregard my previous sentence).
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 02, 2013, 10:12:34 AM
Has anyone been able to get an issue resolved with Roman? My bitfloor account problems were before this whole fiasco, and can't get any response from support, twitter, or even Roman's personal email acct.
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
August 02, 2013, 09:51:06 AM
i have my money Smiley time to buy bitcoins  Grin

Not operating at the moment. Hopefully they will be back soon as the finish returning clients money from the last go.
August 02, 2013, 09:35:56 AM

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
August 02, 2013, 08:59:11 AM
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
July 31, 2013, 07:50:45 PM
Ok, so I finally got a call from Kathy. After more than a week of trying, that's all I ever wanted, just to talk to someone at the bank who can actually do things.

Kathy set me up with Bank-to-bank transfers between my IAFCU account and my checking account at my other bank.

So, finally, I was able to log into my IAFCU account and initiate a transfer of funds into my regular bank!!

However, based on how everything else related to this goddam Bitfloor refund has gone, I will not assume it will process properly and I fully expect to have to open a new issue in just a few days.

Did you try calling them during their business hours? I've spoken to someone at IAFCU nearly every day. I call, wait on hold for 3-5 minutes, and someone answers and helps me.

Never had a problem getting through to them.
Activity: 270
July 31, 2013, 07:34:14 PM
Nice positive attitude, there
Pages:
Jump to: