Pages:
Author

Topic: bitfloor issues? - page 7. (Read 55496 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
July 25, 2013, 11:58:57 PM
I hope that, at the very least, this horrible experience serves as a great lesson on how the current banking system sucks so much. True, Roman's lack of communication has been awful through this, but this would never have happened in the first place, and would not have taken so long to resolve, if it hadn't been for such awful banks and financial regulations  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
July 25, 2013, 11:38:03 PM
My refund credited to my IAFCU account sometime today.  It was over $3,000.
legendary
Activity: 1148
July 25, 2013, 10:51:44 PM
My full refund (over $3,000) posted to my IAFCU account today. At least two other users, to my knowledge, have reported receiving their refunds, too.

Great news!  Thanks for the update!!  Grin  I am expecting a small refund.  I guess it might take a little longer for those under $3000 to post?  I will let everyone know when my refund arrives though.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 25, 2013, 09:57:55 PM
My full refund (over $3,000) posted to my IAFCU account today. At least two other users, to my knowledge, have reported receiving their refunds, too.
legendary
July 25, 2013, 06:18:52 PM
I suspect some of us need money faster than others.  It turns out I cut my new PayPal debit card in half, and kept the old one.  I do have the IAFCU debit card in hand, however.  Would it raise red flags for us to transfer money between ourselves?  Is there a way to do that?  Do you want to raise that question yourself?

I don't get it.. what sort of red flag would it raise to transfer funds between two accounts? That is one of the more common functions of a bank/credit union, I would imagine.

Fear of money laundering or unlicensed currency exchange.

Don't try logic on this, it will just give you a headache.

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
July 25, 2013, 01:55:21 PM
I suspect some of us need money faster than others.  It turns out I cut my new PayPal debit card in half, and kept the old one.  I do have the IAFCU debit card in hand, however.  Would it raise red flags for us to transfer money between ourselves?  Is there a way to do that?  Do you want to raise that question yourself?

I don't get it.. what sort of red flag would it raise to transfer funds between two accounts? That is one of the more common functions of a bank/credit union, I would imagine.
legendary
July 25, 2013, 01:08:30 PM
glad to hear this update. very much looking forward to seeing a balance appear in my iafcu account. they still haven't processed my check deposit yet though, so i plan to call them today.

i feel like the light at the end of this tunnel is approaching, but i cant see it because we were left in the dark so long that i guess i went blind.

and I also don't mind the $5 fee. they seem to be a respectable business providing what I consider to be a valuable service for me. any losses, financial or otherwise, associated to this entire fiasco come as a result of my own decision to patronize a business owned and operated by an idiot who ended up not caring much about me.

i forgive myself for the decision, i forgive IAFCU for requiring a fee to process my refund, and i even forgive Roman for being an inconsiderate moron.

just please somebody wake me up when this is all over!

I suspect some of us need money faster than others.  It turns out I cut my new PayPal debit card in half, and kept the old one.  I do have the IAFCU debit card in hand, however.  Would it raise red flags for us to transfer money between ourselves?  Is there a way to do that?  Do you want to raise that question yourself?

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 25, 2013, 10:33:45 AM
alright thanks, i've just submitted my withdrawl inside bitfloor. we shall see...
July 25, 2013, 10:28:44 AM
so my IAFCU account is set up and i deposited $20 by scanning a check via the Click And Send form

now

when i log into bitfloor, the withdraw page asks for routing number and account number.
does anyone know what the routing number for IAFCU is?

Its on their FAQ page: https://iafcu.org/faq

"WHAT IS OUR ROUTING & TRANSIT NUMBER?

021283961"
Activity: 252
July 25, 2013, 10:17:06 AM
so my IAFCU account is set up and i deposited $20 by scanning a check via the Click And Send form

now

when i log into bitfloor, the withdraw page asks for routing number and account number.
does anyone know what the routing number for IAFCU is?
Activity: 270
July 25, 2013, 10:07:59 AM
I will gladly pay $5 to get the balance of my account  Cool
July 25, 2013, 09:21:51 AM
glad to hear this update. very much looking forward to seeing a balance appear in my iafcu account. they still haven't processed my check deposit yet though, so i plan to call them today.

i feel like the light at the end of this tunnel is approaching, but i cant see it because we were left in the dark so long that i guess i went blind.

and I also don't mind the $5 fee. they seem to be a respectable business providing what I consider to be a valuable service for me. any losses, financial or otherwise, associated to this entire fiasco come as a result of my own decision to patronize a business owned and operated by an idiot who ended up not caring much about me.

i forgive myself for the decision, i forgive IAFCU for requiring a fee to process my refund, and i even forgive Roman for being an inconsiderate moron.

just please somebody wake me up when this is all over!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 25, 2013, 08:20:28 AM
Additionally, due to the regulatory checks which IAFCU must perform, the fee for fund return is now 5 USD.

Now we know why the ICU wanted to handle the situation, this will be their biggest profit month they ever had.

Don't care they deserve alot more than $5, for helping the Bitcoin community

Besides all profits goes towards towards IAFCU

Who owns IAFCU, maybe we have a 51% attack now with our 2.8 Million
Activity: 854
July 25, 2013, 08:11:38 AM
Additionally, due to the regulatory checks which IAFCU must perform, the fee for fund return is now 5 USD.

Now we know why the ICU wanted to handle the situation, this will be their biggest profit month they ever had.
July 25, 2013, 08:09:37 AM

Thanks for the update.
Did you speak with IAFCU?  If so, who & when?

from Twitter & Bitfloor.com  Grin
legendary
July 25, 2013, 08:02:28 AM
New Update tonight.....

IAFCU asks all users to remain patient as they process requests as quickly as possible. The first sets of payments should be going out soon for IAFCU account holders.

Users with account balances under 3,000 USD are urged to remain patient as IAFCU must check each persion individually. IAFCU has informed us that they have hired more staff and obtained additional software to process users. Their initial estimates for these accounts is the week of August 5th.

Additionally, due to the regulatory checks which IAFCU must perform, the fee for fund return is now 5 USD. We are assured that this is the final fee and all account holders are subject to this fee to receive your funds.

International users will be processed after IAFCU is able to begin processing some US based accounts. Again, I appreciate everyone's patience as we work to return funds through this long ordeal.

Thanks for the update.
Did you speak with IAFCU?  If so, who & when?

July 25, 2013, 07:57:23 AM
New Update tonight.....

IAFCU asks all users to remain patient as they process requests as quickly as possible. The first sets of payments should be going out soon for IAFCU account holders.

Users with account balances under 3,000 USD are urged to remain patient as IAFCU must check each persion individually. IAFCU has informed us that they have hired more staff and obtained additional software to process users. Their initial estimates for these accounts is the week of August 5th.

Additionally, due to the regulatory checks which IAFCU must perform, the fee for fund return is now 5 USD. We are assured that this is the final fee and all account holders are subject to this fee to receive your funds.

International users will be processed after IAFCU is able to begin processing some US based accounts. Again, I appreciate everyone's patience as we work to return funds through this long ordeal.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 24, 2013, 06:58:09 PM
Though I appreciate 420 humor as much as the next one, this thread seems to be getting a little bit off-track. Sorry to be snarky, I'm a noob.

Back on topic: I have established an IAFCU account and so far it works great and the support there is very professional and prompt. So, even if I never see my money from Bitfloor again, IAFCU seems an interesting new service and maybe I'll even hold it beyond the Bitcoin fiasco.

Good luck to everyone! I will share any new (relevant) information I get right here.

Cheers!  Cool
Activity: 270
July 23, 2013, 01:06:52 PM
Never noticed that one either.
Fortunately, I got off the cigarettes long, long ago

you'll see im not crazy!  Shocked
insufficient proof  Grin
July 23, 2013, 01:02:08 PM
..and 4/20 is national smokers holiday

Every year on 4/20 at 4:20 everybody in each time zone lights up together. We've been celebrating the occasion since I was in middle school.. back in the 90's

havent any of you ever seen personal ads, or ads for group hangouts, or roommate want ads that state "420 friendly" ?

here's something you can try .. go to Google images.. and type "420"

you'll see im not crazy!  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: