Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 53. (Read 378562 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Yah lets bear in mind that lawyers twist words like pretzels, so the less words put out in public by anyone who might want to resort to lawyers at high noon, means better chances of having a desirable outcome.

OTOH it would be nice to have some simple, short, reassuring statements periodically.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Well, but those few machines should already be hasing for us!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Hey Dead or Will, why can't you guys provide us with the Bitcoinaddress ours machines are hashing to?
I would think that it is becoming more likely that IceDrill is NOT hashing more than the 5 or 6 machines they received first.  Why would they withhold the information if they had received 250 or so Sierras?   Icedrill was first in line and many others are getting their machines, so it does not make sense that IceDrill's order was not fulfilled complete.
The only scenarios I could see are:
1.  They are crazy busy installing the machines and just lack the empathy to realize shareholders want to hear updates to put themselves at ease.
2.  They threatened HF with a lawsuit and HF did what any rational company would do and shipped the units to customers that have not threatened them (to eliminate more problems later).

But a simple two minute post would clear this up for everyone.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
If there's at least a drop of decency left in you IceDrill, you will post. It's really painfull just how much there isn't anything left to be hiding or be a secret. Just tell us the fucking news everyone is already aware of. And for God's sake, no acting. PLEASE. Don't make it like: "Hi guys! Sorry to keep you in the dark...blabla...were busy jerking off...bla... But now we're up and running and going to mine the fuck out of this 100 bitcoins that we'll earn!  Yeah." Just don't.

Hey Dead or Will, why can't you guys provide us with the Bitcoinaddress ours machines are hashing to?
Activity: 530
Merit: 100
https://www.pax-coin.io/
My grandma with a pencil & some paper would hash blocks faster than icedrill at this stage...  Roll Eyes
Brilliant idea. Millions of grandmas are wasting away in retirement homes, instead of using their time to provide valuable proof-of-work.
Introducing... GrandmaCoin:

I doubt if that's gonna turn out effective, it seems like the hashrate of a human is around 0.00003 H/s using pen and paper.

Grandma's can be of a much better use to make cookies, however!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I'm confused, I see the word "customers" in there. Considering we were supposed to be first how is it that they have more then one customer hashing while we still don't have all of ours?

We got Sierras and someone else got Baby Jets, testing units or something like that.
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Just got a voicemail from @HashFast saying my product would ship in the next 24 hours.

https://twitter.com/jgarzik/status/426483292905291777

We’re have started shipping and producing in bulk. Some of you have already received and are using Baby Jets or Sierras with great success. We can’t tell you how pleased we are to hear this.

For the past few weeks, we focused all our resources on getting everything we need ready for bulk production and shipping. This has meant, unfortunately, that we haven’t kept you as updated on the progress of assembly, testing and production as we would have liked.

We’ve been glad to hear that our customers in the real world are satisfied with the hashing performance they are seeing — some users have even reported success getting their rigs to perform at rates much higher than our specifications. This is great news.

We know that the roll out was a bit rocky. It’s the most advanced, cutting edge technology. We’ve now got the most powerful hashing machines on the planet, and that type of advancement doesn’t always come as easy. But the good news is, despite all the initial challenges, we’ve delivered on our promise — a 28nm ASIC chip that is unmatched in the industry.

For those of you who have received your machine(s), we will be setting up additional resources for to assist you and keep you updated. Expect to hear more on this in the coming days. In the meantime, we want to hear your hashing stories! Please feel free to contact us via our social media account, or post on message boards.

http://hashfast.com/shipping-update-batch-1_jan23/

I'm confused, I see the word "customers" in there. Considering we were supposed to be first how is it that they have more then one customer hashing while we still don't have all of ours?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Just got a voicemail from @HashFast saying my product would ship in the next 24 hours.

https://twitter.com/jgarzik/status/426483292905291777

We’re have started shipping and producing in bulk. Some of you have already received and are using Baby Jets or Sierras with great success. We can’t tell you how pleased we are to hear this.

For the past few weeks, we focused all our resources on getting everything we need ready for bulk production and shipping. This has meant, unfortunately, that we haven’t kept you as updated on the progress of assembly, testing and production as we would have liked.

We’ve been glad to hear that our customers in the real world are satisfied with the hashing performance they are seeing — some users have even reported success getting their rigs to perform at rates much higher than our specifications. This is great news.

We know that the roll out was a bit rocky. It’s the most advanced, cutting edge technology. We’ve now got the most powerful hashing machines on the planet, and that type of advancement doesn’t always come as easy. But the good news is, despite all the initial challenges, we’ve delivered on our promise — a 28nm ASIC chip that is unmatched in the industry.

For those of you who have received your machine(s), we will be setting up additional resources for to assist you and keep you updated. Expect to hear more on this in the coming days. In the meantime, we want to hear your hashing stories! Please feel free to contact us via our social media account, or post on message boards.

http://hashfast.com/shipping-update-batch-1_jan23/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wait until they fall asleep and replace their crossword puzzles with blockchain algorythms! 

"oh dear, what's this!"

"just your daily crossword puzzle grandma! love u!"
Activity: 187
Merit: 109
Converting information into power since 1867
My grandma with a pencil & some paper would hash blocks faster than icedrill at this stage...  Roll Eyes

Brilliant idea. Millions of grandmas are wasting away in retirement homes, instead of using their time to provide valuable proof-of-work.

Introducing... GrandmaCoin:

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!

How good is she on scrypt? The going rate is about 50 cents per kilohash.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Where is your cheerleader ICEBUCKET?

legendary
Activity: 817
Seriously, why the fuck won't anyone tell us what is going on!? Enough with the silence already, this is bullshit!
What is the bitcoin address our machines are hashing to?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
It's the number Minor Miner mentions, I have no idea about the current situation.

Let's hope the management can arrange a refund instead of the machines...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Where does the 275TH number comes from?
Private communications?
Are there numbers on the total amount of shares and so money raised at IPO?

I calculated it to be ~35,500 BTC if all three batches would have been sold out, but I believe the third batch was not completely sold out, right?

I do not understand why you think the situation so dire?   Isn't IceDrill getting 275 TH/s of Sierras at the moment?   They are first in line and others are getting product.

So basically, 275TH/s is peanuts if half of 35,500 BTC would have been paid for it... (Original title states 500TH/s total.)
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
I do not understand why you think the situation so dire?   Isn't IceDrill getting 275 TH/s of Sierras at the moment?   They are first in line and others are getting product.
Pages:
Jump to: