Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast) - page 56. (Read 378562 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I made a little calculation on TheGenesisBlock's mining website:
http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/a/2376eec389

Considering we start mining before February, it seems like there is still a chance to make profit, right?
Or did I enter some information wrong? We will get Sierra's, not Baby Jets, right?

With the Sierra we should get around 2 TH/s, each chip goes up to 700 GH/s.

7.12 BTC, was that what we paid for each Sierra unit?
Activity: 530
Merit: 100
https://www.pax-coin.io/
I made a little calculation on TheGenesisBlock's mining website:
http://thegenesisblock.com/mining/a/2376eec389

Considering we start mining before February, it seems like there is still a chance to make profit, right?
Or did I enter some information wrong? We will get Sierra's, not Baby Jets, right?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
Any updates for us investors who may own a considerable amount of shares but are still not invited to the secret forum confidential meeting?
FTFY

The rationale of the meeting is that the ID management has a manageable number of people to deal with in order to decide which information they want to disclose at the current moment. I hope this makes sense.

Got it.  Thanks! Hope to hear more info soon!
donator
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Any updates for us investors who may own a considerable amount of shares but are still not invited to the secret forum confidential meeting?
FTFY

The rationale of the meeting is that the ID management has a manageable number of people to deal with in order to decide which information they want to disclose at the current moment. I hope this makes sense.
#hardworkpaysoff
Any updates for us investors who may own a considerable amount of shares but are still not invited to the secret forum?
Activity: 530
https://www.pax-coin.io/
Looks like Icedrill may be going the quiet scam route..
no update when updates are needed most..
what a dirty game

I can confirm that Transisto has organized a forum for larger investors and that the current state of affairs is subject of the debate. The silence has something to do with the legal precariousness of the situation and that the IceDrill management seems to be wound up in negotiations with HashFast.

Well, I hope they negotiate smart. People investing in IceDrill (including investors from the management) have little chance seeing any profit if they don't negotiate a good deal from HashFast.
donator
Activity: 994
what a dirty game

I can confirm that Transisto has organized a forum for larger investors and that the current state of affairs is subject of the debate. The silence has something to do with the legal precariousness of the situation and that the IceDrill management seems to be wound up in negotiations with HashFast.
Activity: 196
what a dirty game
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
as a hashfast customer i can tell you ....

As a BFL customer I can guarantee everyone gets their Monarchs in 2 weeks  Grin Cheesy Grin Tongue Embarrassed Grin Smiley Undecided Kiss Cry

(Was that enough this time?)
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

i am no icedrill shareholder but as a hashfast customer i can tell you that only 2 units have been sent.

one babyjet gone to luke-jr for developing bfgminer for the hashfast devives

and one sierra went to icedrill

thats it. better not to expect to much outcome out of this sierra.

hashfast seems to be working on their PCBs and maybe (just maybe) they will start to deliver those devices in the coming weeks

legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Hi guys,

I am IceDrill.ASIC shareholder. I haven't been active here for months. I have account verified on icedrill.io though.

I would like to have some information about current farm status. Can someone explain to me what's going on under the hood? Smiley
Are we hashing yet? Machines are on their way from HashFast or not? Where we could see hashing done and stats, any mining website is up yet? Any dividends has been paid yet (I see different voices above my post), and where they should be paid normally - dividends will be visible on icedrill.io website, or by direct BTC payments?

Thanks for any one who can answer.

Regards
Lenny
Activity: 428
How many smileys are required to signify a joke these days, 20?

one for the person saying the joke,
one for the person receiving
and one for the trolls.

Cheesy
Hodl!
How many smileys are required to signify a joke these days, 20?
#hardworkpaysoff
Divs and no info about anything. How many devices, hashrate per device, where mined? Lack of info sucks more than lack of hashrate!

I'm curious as well...also is there a known address that will be used for IceDrill mining that we can watch?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Woohoo, first divs a satoshi a share  Tongue  Wink  Grin

Actually I think I'd probably rather they saved it to buy a case of Red Bull for when they get the main shipment.

I'm not seeing anything on my address.  How are the dividends paid out?

There are no dividends yet.
Activity: 479

Actually I think I'd probably rather they saved it to buy a case of Red Bull for when they get the main shipment.

I'm not seeing anything on my address.  How are the dividends paid out?
legendary
Activity: 1029

Divs and no info about anything. How many devices, hashrate per device, where mined? Lack of info sucks more than lack of hashrate!
Hodl!

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
so, is something hashing for us then?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Pages:
Jump to: